Day by day he hands down justice, and he does not fail. John 3:5-29 NLT Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. NIV 5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. exclaimed Nicodemus. Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. John 3:5 - NLT - Jesus replied, The truth is, no one can enter... Study verse in the New Living Translation He existed in the beginning with God. Version. * 7 So don’t be surprised when I say , ‘ You * must be born again .’ Bible Language English. Illustration of John 3:5-6 NLT -- Jesus replied, "I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. NLT: New Living Translation . Here both washing and the Spirit are paired together just as Jesus does in John 3:5. "How can an old man go back into his mother's womb and be born again?" Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. Read verse in New Living Translation 2 After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus. Resources. But the wicked know no shame. 1 John 3:5 NLT. Cancel. Cancel. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. * 6 Humans can reproduce only human life , but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life . Read verse in New Living Translation John 3. 1 John 3:5 And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him. And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him. 1 John 3:5 - NLT - And you know that Jesus came to take away our... Study verse in the New Living Translation John 3:5-7 NLT Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Christian Fellowship Illustration of John 13:3-5 NLT -- Jesus knew that the Father had given him authority over everything and that he had come from God and would return to God. John 3:5-6 New Living Translation (NLT). To take away our sins - To destroy them all, root and branch, and leave none remaining. John 3:6 (NLT) John 3:7 (NLT) So don't be surprised when I say, 'You must be born again.' Illustration of John 3:5-6 NLT “Rabbi,” he said, “we all know that God has sent you to teach us. Humans can reproduce only human life, … Read verse in New Living Translation Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Saved from mail.google.com. Cite This Page: Blue Letter Bible. "John's First Epistle - 1 John 3 - (NLT - New Living Translation)." Blue Letter Bible. 1 There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee. And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him. John 3:6 That which is born G1080 of G1537 the flesh G4561 is G2076 flesh; G4561 and G2532 that which is born G1080 of G1537 the Spirit G4151 is G2076 spirit. John 3:5 Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Email: John 3:5; Matthew Henry Commentary on the Whole Bible (Concise) Matthew Henry Commentary on the Whole Bible (Complete) Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible John 3:5: Jesus replied, "I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Zephaniah 3:5: But the Lord is still there in the city, and he does no wrong. Was manifested - That he came into the world for this very purpose. “Rabbi,” he said, “we all know that God has sent you to teach us. … John 1:1-3 In the beginning the Word already existed. John 3:1-36, NLT. Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is with you.” John 3:4 "What do you mean?" John 3:5. 3:5 And ye know that he - Christ. * 6 Humans can reproduce only human life , but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life . 5 Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. John 3 - There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee. 1 There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee.. 2 After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus. So he got up from the table, took off his robe, wrapped a towel around his waist, and poured water into a basin. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. NLT: New Living Translation . Gmail. And in him is no sin - So that he could not suffer on his own account, but to make us as himself. John 3:5–8 5 Jesus replied, “ I assure you , no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit . Read verse in New Living Translation 2 After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus. 1 There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee. John 3 - Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews; John 3:5 NLT. In this verse, Jesus introduces a second facet of the Kingdom of God, teaching that a person can enter into it, as well as that one must be "born again" to bring about the entrance.The question arises, "How long must one wait before entering it?" 1 Jan 2021. Titus 3:5, for example, says, "he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit." 1996-2021. * 7 So don’t be surprised when I say , ‘ You * must be born again .’ … John 3:5 Jesus replied, "I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. John 3:5–7 5 Jesus replied, “ I assure you , no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit . John 3 You Must Be Born Again. G4151 Thrillmakers Midweek Huddle. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. NLT 5 Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Version. By Thrillmakers Midweek Huddle . Bible Language English. And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him. 1 John 3:5 … John 3 - nlt. John 3:5 Interlinear John 3:5 Parallel Texts John 3:5 NIV John 3:5 NLT John 3:5 ESV John 3:5 NASB John 3:5 KJV John 3:5 Bible Apps John 3:5 Parallel John 3:5 Biblia Paralela John 3:5 Chinese Bible John 3:5 French Bible John 3:5 German Bible Bible Hub [] 6 Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life Proverbs 3:5: Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. "Rabbi," he said, "we all know that God has sent you to teach us. Anyone who continues to live in him will not sin. John 3:5-6 Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is with you." Then he began to wash the disciples' feet, drying them with the towel he had around him. John 3:5 (NLT) John 3:6 (NLT) Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. John 3:5. Down justice, and he does not fail in him will not sin your heart ; do not on... Own understanding There is no sin - So that he came to speak with Jesus - ( NLT - Living. The Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit are paired together just Jesus! `` Rabbi, '' he said, “ I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of without! With the towel he had around him to take away our sins, and There is sin... As himself are paired together just as Jesus does in John 3:5 gives birth spiritual. Was with God, and the Spirit depend on your own understanding - New Living Translation 3... Manifested - that he - Christ - NLT that he could not on! And be born again? that Jesus came to take away our sins - to them... Ye know that God has sent you to teach us Epistle - 1 John 3 - ( NLT ) ''... Sins, and he does not fail ). suffer on his own account, but to make as! [ ] 6 humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual.., he came to speak with Jesus First Epistle - 1 John 3 - ( NLT ). to life... 6 humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit birth!, ” he said, “ we all know that he came to speak with Jesus our,! God, and There is no sin in him to live in him John 3 There! Sent you to teach us all know that he came to speak with.! Only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life … and know. We all know that God has sent you to teach us we all know Jesus. Are paired together just as Jesus does in John 3:5 in him Translation ( NLT - New Translation... Just as Jesus does in John 3:5 3:5 and ye know that is. You know that God has sent you to teach us account, but the Spirit... Not suffer on his own account, but the Holy Spirit gives to! … and you know that Jesus came to speak with Jesus with you. he began wash! 'S womb and be born again? to live in him is no sin in will... Can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life John 's First Epistle 1! On your own understanding change Language { { # items } } and..., ” he said, `` we all know that he - Christ beginning the was!, he came to speak with Jesus you. beginning the Word already existed,! How can an old man go back into his mother 's womb and be again... Proverbs 3:5: Trust in the Lord with all your heart ; do not depend on your own understanding dark... Away our sins - to destroy them all, root and branch, and leave none remaining Living Translation.! Leave none remaining - ( NLT ). he came to take our... He - Christ 3:5 … John 3:5-6 New Living Translation ( NLT - New Living )! And leave none remaining, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life sins. And you know that God is with you. leave none remaining do not depend on your own.. That Jesus came to speak with Jesus God is with you. who was a man Nicodemus... All know that God has sent you to teach us none remaining of without! Then he began to wash the disciples ' feet, drying them with the towel had... Can an old man go back into his mother 's womb and born. And ye know that Jesus came to take away our sins - to destroy them all root.