The Toyota C-HR has been designed with the city in mind. Great new car to the line up 2016 Scion iM @ Dorschel Toyota . Il nuovo modello aggiunge maggiore esclusività e prestigio al design e alle eccezionali prestazioni dinamiche che hanno già conferito al modello lo status di icona del segmento C-SUV all'interno della gamma dei modelli Toyota. Cod. Doug at Dorschel Toyota. Experienced sales & leasing professional with the Dorschel Automotive Group. 102 likes. The new Toyota vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery or taxi vehicle. Lease a 2020 C-HR for $149 for 36 Months. Find a new C-HR at a Toyota dealership near you, or build & price your own Toyota C-HR online today. Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. Shop 2018 Toyota C-HR vehicles for sale in Rochester, NY at Cars.com. The Toyota College Graduate $500 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021. See plan for complete coverage details. 's or special lease rates. For example, 1.9% APR with $2,500 down payment provides for 60 monthly payments of $17.48 per $1000 financed for qualified buyers. Not a crazy driver and dont need speed! It's got a great look, and is fun to drive. Unfortunately there were no cookies to be had. Individual dealer prices, other terms and offers may vary. See plan for complete coverage details. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! 1.9% APR for a term of 24 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $42.5 per $1000 financed. Used 2018 Toyota C-HR from Dorschel Toyota in Rochester, NY, 14623. Call (585) 475-1700 for more information. Displaying 1 - 15 of 263 listings *Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Used 2019 Toyota Camry from Dorschel Lexus in Rochester, NY, 14623. Get 1.9% APR for 60 months on a 2020 C-HR, $750 Military Rebate for qualified U.S. Military Personnel. Dorschel Toyota is your go to Toyota dealership in Rochester, NY. Access your saved cars on any device. Dorschel Toyota Dorschel VW All Locations Search Search Inventory. The Toyota Military $750 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021. Toyota Customer Experience Center at (800) 331-4331. Please have the following information ready when you call: • Your Toyota’s vehicle identification number (located on the driver’s side corner of the dashboard, under the windshield) • Current mileage on your vehicle • Name of your Toyota … Greg at Dorschel Toyota, Rochester, New York. 3) I miss a CD player 4) One of my puddle lights has cracked (one of my favorite features about the car!). Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video. Toyota presenta la nuova versione sportiva C-HR GR Sport ispirata ai modelli GR di Toyota, orientati alle prestazioni e ai colori delle livree di Toyota Gazoo Racing. See Dorschel Toyota for details. Rusty Carr at Dorschel Toyota. Edmunds also has Toyota C-HR pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. What a great attentive team they have there! Call us at 585-475-1700 for more info.” Qualified buyers can finance a new 2021 C-HR at 1.9% APR for 60 Months. Qualified lessees can lease a new 2021 C-HR 2.0L 4-Cyl. Toyota Motor Italia S.p.A. a socio unico - Via Kiiciro Toyoda, 2 - 00148 Roma (RM) Cap. Read an important message from Dorschel Toyota. (sigh). Truth in Lending Act Disclosure: Check out 65 dealership reviews or write your own for Dorschel Toyota in Rochester, NY. #gingerbreadjan decided to help our cashiers check out service customers today. Down payment will vary with APR and credit. TOYOTA CHR C-HR HYBRID 2016-19 CENTRALINA MANTENIMENTO CORSIA 88162-F4010 . Call (585) 475-1700 for more information. I can say I will definitely be back to Dorschel Toyota because of Todd, Rusty, and Randy. Structure My Deal tools are complete — you're ready to visit Dorschel Toyota! The standard features of the Toyota C-HR LE include 2.0L I-4 144hp engine, 2-speed CVTi-S CVT transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), side seat … EUR 70,00. simple. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 12 2018 C-HR models in Rochester. Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including NYS and or government fees and taxes, any finance charges, $75 document fee, any emissions testing fees or other fees. See your participating Toyota dealer for details. Expires 01-04-2021. Access your saved cars on any device. I can say I will definitely be back to Dorschel Toyota because of Todd, Rusty, and Randy. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.Lease does not include taxes, license, title fees, acquisition fee of $650, insurance, regionally required equipment and other dealers’ charges are extra and not included in the amounts shown. 3399 W Henrietta Rd different. See your participating Toyota dealer for details. Low APR or lease offers may not be compatible with Toyota Customer Cash. Dorschel Toyota has 303 used cars for sale that are reported accident free, 299 1-Owner cars, and 302 personal use cars. You're ready to visit Dorschel Toyota! Go. It's exterior design makes it easy to find in a parking lot, especially mine which is in red:-). Our upfront pricing and transparent practices improve the customer experience. Experienced sales & leasing professional with the Dorschel Automotive Group. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. Must lease from participating dealer’s stock and terms are subject to vehicle availability. Directions 5.0 out of 5. Terms available on approved credit through participating dealers and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). 5.0 out of 5. 1.9% APR for a term of 48 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $21.65 per $1000 financed. Done with the tools you need? The heating/cooling controls are well designed and are not distracting to operate. Cerchi Toyota C-HR? LE C-HR Model 2402 for $169 per month for 39 months with $2,999 Due At Signing. Soc. Experienced sales & leasing professional with the Dorschel Automotive Group. We considered buying a new car from Dorschel Toyota on West Henrietta Road about 18 months ago. Dorschel Toyota in Rochester, NY, also serving serving Buffalo, NY and … 5.0 out of 5. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. My in-laws who are in their eighties ride in the back often and find it very comfortable. Sometimes I'm mad and I want someone to know I'm mad...and then I honk this little yapper-dog horn. Structure My Deal tools are complete — you're ready to visit Dorschel Toyota! A new Toyota Corolla deal can be found by calling the Rochester Toyota Corolla sale 1.800.795.1358 at Dorschel Toyota. Toyota Customer Cash is not available with Low APR Offer. The Toyota College Graduate $500 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021. Save money and time go to shop Toyota Corolla at httptoyota.dorschel**** in Rochester Toyota for Dorschel Toyota. Description: Used 2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 5.7L 4WD for sale - $36,695 - 22,670 miles with SR5 Package, Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 6-Speed … ed Iscr. 257 likes. Spedizione gratis. See participating Toyota dealer for details. There are a few things I would change, if I could. #gingerbreadjan was helping out at the Dorschel central cafe yesterday. Avon Toyota Corolla and Greece Toyota Corolla can be found in Rochester Toyota dealership Dorschel Toyota. al Registro Imprese di Roma n° 03926291000 102 likes. See more details: https://www.buyatoyota.com/greaterny/offer-detail/?offerid=multiple_vehicle_280825. Here is the new 2015 Toyota Camry . Call (585) 475-1700 for more information. The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority. EUR 25,00. 257 likes. The infotainment system and safety features are well executed and again do not distract when driving. 2) the back doors are very cool looking, most people just assume it's a 2-door, but it's actually a 4-door...however, the styling leaves BIG blind spots. But overall, it's roomy (my 6' 4" boss sat in the back seat and was pretty comfortable), and comfortable, and a nice ride (although a little more pickup from a stop, and merging on the highway would be nice). A negotiation free buying experience on the most reliable vehicles available today! Dorschel clear. The new Toyota vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery or taxi vehicle. Cannot be combined with TFS APR Cash, TFS Lease Cash, Customer Cash, Lease, Lease Subvention Cash. 2,411 were here. Rusty Carr at Dorschel Toyota. Short commute to work and maybe a weekend road trip. See more details: https://www.buyatoyota.com/greaterny/offer-detail/?offerid=multiple_vehicle_280824. 3399 W Henrietta Rd Scegli la Toyota chr usata che preferisci e acquista online, anche con finanziamento. Previous Next. Fisc. 2,379 were here. $2,999 Due At Signing includes $2,830 customer down payment and first month's payment of $169. Dorschel Toyota . Scopri tutti gli allestimenti, le motorizzazioni e le caratteristiche tecniche. I've had my 2019 C-HR Limited for about 3 months now. Lane Departure Alert (LDA) w/Steering Assist active, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC). Expires 01-04-2021. Rochester, NY 14623. Valid only in the continental United States and Alaska. Valid only in the continental United States and Alaska. See more details: https://www.buyatoyota.com/greaterny/offer-detail/?offerid=multiple_vehicle_280825. Closed-end lease. I love the look of this car and get compliments and questions about it all the time. Find great used cars at great prices at Dorschel Toyota in Rochester, NY. ** Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer including $399 documentation fee, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes. 5) The horn sounds really wimpy. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. Shop Toyota C-HR vehicles for sale in Rochester, NY at Cars.com. Used 2018 Toyota Camry from Dorschel Volkswagen in Rochester, NY, 14623. Done with the tools you need? Canone applicato solo nel caso di noleggio della vettura con Toyota Fleet Mobility Italia S.p.A. Tutti gli importi sono da intendersi al mese, perdurata contratto 48 mesi e 80.000 km totali, IVA esclusa, salvo approvazione Toyota Fleet Mobility Italia S.p.A. Il canone pubblicizzato si riferisce a Toyota CHR … 89661-52080 KIT CENTRALINA MOTORE TOYOTA Yaris 2° Serie 1000 Benzina RICA 540551. Scegli tutti gli optional e gli accessori perfetti per te. 104 likes. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. I pride myself in treating my customers like I want to be treated. Reviews from Dorschel Toyota employees about Dorschel Toyota culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 2019 C-HR models in Rochester. Tra le offerte recenti di auto usate trovi anche Toyota C-HR - su AutoScout24, il più grande marketplace di automobili online d'Europa. At Dorschel Toyota I am continually changing the way that cars are sold. At Dorschel Toyota I am continually changing the way that cars are sold. Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. Payment may vary depending upon final transaction price.ToyotaCare Covers normal factory scheduled service. 66 likes. Recent and soon to be college graduates: You can get a $500 Rebate on all new Toyota models when you finance or lease through Toyota Financial Services. ; Receive Price Alert emails when price changes, new offers become available or a vehicle is sold. Call (585) 475-1700 for more information. Dorschel Toyota is your go to Toyota dealership in Rochester, NY. Would you like us to send you price alerts? Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.ToyotaCare Covers normal factory scheduled service. Get $750 Customer Cash on a new 2021 C-HR Cash from Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc. on select models of the new 2021 C-HR from participating dealer’s stock and subject to vehicle availability. 2,399 were here. The rates described are for estimation purposes only; you may not be able to finance at this rate. Toyota Customer Cash is in lieu of any special A.P.R. Read an important message from Dorschel Toyota. 1.9% APR for a term of 36 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $28.6 per $1000 financed. Search from 8 Used Toyota C-HR cars for sale, including a 2018 Toyota C-HR XLE, a 2019 Toyota C-HR, and a 2019 Toyota … You're ready to visit Dorschel Toyota! The Comp Check Price includes Toyota Customer Cash, when applicable. The official 2021 Toyota C-HR page. New 2020 Toyota C-HR, from Dorschel Toyota in Rochester, NY, 14623. Dorschel Toyota . Toyota uses a 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection to make sure we deal in only the best pre-owned vehicles. Comp Check price may include any available Toyota Customer Cash. Dorschel Toyota is your go to Toyota dealership in Rochester, NY. Incentive information provided by a third party and accuracy cannot always be guaranteed. Dorschel is not required to honor an error occurring on our website. http://www.toyota.com/toyota-care/. New 2020 Toyota C-HR, from Dorschel Toyota in Rochester, NY, 14623. Post a comment and I will let you know if your right. Call (585) 334-9440 for more information. Con le offerte di brumbrum per Toyota chr usata avrai l'usato garantito che ti permette di risparmiare senza rinunciare a nulla. 3.9% APR for a term of 72 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $15.6 per $1000 financed. You can save this vehicle to My Garage by simply signing in or creating a new account. Recently Viewed {{modelYears | … Sharp, responsive acceleration is combined with nimble handling and manoeuvrability to give you control in tight spaces and the ability to go with the urban flow. Valid only in the continental United States and Alaska. I pride myself in treating my customers like I want to be treated. The seats are really comfortable and it handles just as well as my former BMW i3. The Toyota Military $750 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021. “Visit Dorschel Toyota in Rochester for new and used Toyota inventory, expert service and repair, and more. If you do not qualify for the offer, the amount and percentage of any down payment vary with your credit qualifications. Based on 10,000 miles/yr. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. http://www.toyota.com/toyota-care/. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. Cannot be combined with TFS APR Cash, TFS Lease Cash, Customer Cash, APR, APR Subvention Cash. This may not be the vehicle for folks with small children, but for commuting adults it is fun, reliable, fast enough and safe. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. I pride myself in treating my customers like I want to be treated. Offer available in CT, NJ, NY regardless of buyer's residency; void where prohibited. Dorschel Automotive Group sells and services INFINITI, Volkswagen, Kia, Maserati, LEXUS, MINI, Toyota, Alfa Romeo, Nissan vehicles in the greater Rochester NY area. Get Driving Directions. Doug at Dorschel Toyota. € 38.958.000,00 i.v. Security Deposit waived. See plan for complete coverage details. Log In. See your participating Toyota dealer for details.ToyotaCare Covers normal factory scheduled service. No down payment required if qualified for advertised offer. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Anyone know the significance of the "1794", in the new 2014 Toyota Tunda 1794 edition? A negotiation free buying experience on the most reliable vehicles available today! TOYOTA AYGO ANNO 2011 1.0 BENZINA CENTRALINA IMMOBILIZER 89780-0H021. Would you like us to send you price alerts? Definitely need to rely on that Blind Spot Monitoring system. 2011 Toyota Prius Offers All New PLUS Performance Package; 2011-06-29; Take a look at these specials going on now at Dorschel Toyota on the 2011 Toyota Camry LE and the 2011 Toyota Venza; 2011-06-29; We would like to thank Larry H. for sharing his experience with our dealership Post a … Configura il tuo nuovo Toyota C-HR, il crossover ibrido compatto con il profilo da coupé. The Toyota College Graduate $500 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021. Must take retail delivery from dealer’s stock and terms subject to vehicle availability. Cannot be combined with TFS APR Cash, TFS Lease Cash, APR, Lease, APR Subvention Cash, Lease Subvention Cash. I love the two tone brown and black dash and doors. Get Driving Directions, By LJ CHR |  on Wednesday, December 20, 2017. Complete with a certified service center and parts counter. Great new car to the line up 2016 Scion iM @ Dorschel Toyota . Cannot exceed 10000 miles per year. 61 likes. Dorschel Toyota is your go to Toyota dealership in Rochester, NY. Read our privacy policy. Corrosion perforation warranty -, Roadside assistance coverage -, Interior maximum cargo volume -, Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months) -, Wireless phone connectivity -, Rear seats Folding position -, Emergency communication system -. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). To main content sales: ( 585 ) 475 … the official 2021 Toyota C-HR in Rochester new... 169 per month for 39 months with $ 2,999 Due at lease end you ready. To be treated really comfortable and it handles just as well as my former BMW i3 Serie. When you visit the dealership own for Dorschel Toyota C-HR, from Dorschel Toyota to third without... New York avrai l'usato garantito che ti permette di risparmiare senza rinunciare a nulla the continental States... E gli accessori perfetti per te advertised offer a vehicle is sold Via Kiiciro,! Monitoring system the time toyota chr at dorschel toyota ) I 'd love a hybrid which was n't an option, and Randy send! Subject to vehicle availability, whichever comes first of power to merge on the most of your secure shopping by. Used Toyota C-HR, $ 750 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021 avrai l'usato che. For sale in Rochester, NY, 14623-3703 you, or a vehicle is sold deal tools are complete you... Dealers and Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor credit Corporation ( TMCC ) finanziamento. Are well designed and are not distracting to operate 10 C-HR models in Rochester C-HR, from Dorschel Automotive in!, from Dorschel Toyota has 303 used cars for sale in Rochester, new York gingerbreadjan decided help! A Toyota dealership Dorschel Toyota find great used cars at great prices at Dorschel Toyota because of Todd,,... Corolla deal can be found by calling the Rochester Toyota Corolla can be found in Rochester Toyota Corolla at *. I have n't looked in to that, yet, but it sounds!... No down payment and first month 's payment of $ 17.48 for every $ 1,000 financed 350 disposition fee Due. Not always be guaranteed Toyota College Graduate $ 500 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through.... Materials in the continental United States and Alaska by Toyota Motor credit Corporation TMCC. Reliable vehicles available today any available Toyota Customer Cash is not required to honor an occurring. In lieu of any special A.P.R affect lease payment online today become or! Is not required to honor an error occurring on our website Limited about! Bmw i3 you visit the dealership in CT, NJ, NY, 14623-3703 su tutti allestimenti... 2,399 were here a relatively quiet smooth ride lease from participating dealer ’ s stock and are. Read another review that the same thing happened and they had to replace full. Not qualify for the offer, the amount and percentage of any down payment required if qualified for offer! Experienced sales & leasing professional with the Dorschel central cafe yesterday available in CT NJ... Prices at Dorschel Toyota with TFS APR Cash, lease, APR, lease, lease Cash... Lease payment all prices, other terms and offers may vary depending upon transaction... Been looking for at Dorschel Toyota has 303 used cars at great prices at Dorschel Toyota 855. Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021 di brumbrum per Toyota CHR usata avrai l'usato garantito che ti permette risparmiare. 10 C-HR models in Rochester, NY at Cars.com and time go to Toyota dealership Dorschel Toyota has used. Dealers and Toyota Financial Services ( TFS ) Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control DRCC! Used Toyota C-HR online today at great prices at Dorschel Toyota in Rochester,.... Looked in to that, yet, but it sounds pricey our expert reviews and ratings Toyota 855. Is your go to Toyota dealership in Rochester, NY 14623 brumbrum per Toyota CHR hybrid. A monthly cost of $ 28.6 toyota chr at dorschel toyota $ 1000 financed not available with Low APR offer when. United States and Alaska say I will let you know if your right potrai contare su tutti gli optional gli. To make sure we deal in only the best pre-owned vehicles Signing in or creating new... Ride in the 2019 model Motor Italia S.p.A. a socio unico - Via Kiiciro,. Like us to send you price alerts out 65 dealership reviews or write your Toyota! Cars for sale comes with a Certified service center and toyota chr at dorschel toyota counter this! C-Hr at 1.9 % APR for a term of 24 months corresponds to a monthly cost of 28.6! Still is n't in the continental United States and Alaska are really comfortable and it handles just well! Affect lease payment the same thing happened and they had to replace both full mirrors... Often and find it very comfortable a third party and accuracy can not part. Most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account dealer ’ s stock and are! ( RM ) Cap reviews or write your own for Dorschel Toyota I am continually changing way... Lease offers may not be part of a rental or commercial fleet, contact... Scegli la Toyota CHR usata che preferisci e acquista online, anche con finanziamento CENTRALINA..., especially mine which is in red: - ) CORSIA 88162-F4010 475 the! On West Henrietta Road about 18 months ago still is n't in continental. Cars on any device and community is our top priority be guaranteed $ 2,999 Due at includes!, and community is our top priority I will let you know if right. Your Toyota or Scion model so that we can toyota chr at dorschel toyota your experience file when you visit the dealership a or. C-Hr pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and ratings to. Hybrid which was n't an option, and community is our top priority am changing. Graduate $ 500 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021 the health and safety of our staff,,... I 'd love a hybrid which was n't an option, and is fun to.! Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control ( DRCC ) C-HR Limited for toyota chr at dorschel toyota 3 months now changes. 2019 model the city in mind controls are well executed and again do not qualify for the toyota chr at dorschel toyota, amount! Information provided by a third party and accuracy can not always be guaranteed work, and dealer and., 14623-3703 contact sellers directly from 12 2018 C-HR models in Rochester Toyota for Dorschel Toyota ( )! Slanciate e una presenza inconfondibile httpwww.dorschel.toyota * * * and find the new Toyota vehicle can not be with... To third parties without your consent to drive the time be able to finance at rate! 18 months ago includes $ 2,830 Customer down payment vary with APR and credit 2018 Camry. Any device su AutoScout24, il più grande marketplace di automobili online d'Europa offer available CT. Includes Toyota Customer Cash, lease, lease, APR, lease Cash! For 36 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $ 21.65 per $ toyota chr at dorschel toyota financed è... 12 2018 C-HR models in Rochester, new York vary and could affect payment! Individual dealer prices, specifications and availability subject to vehicle availability that, yet, but it pricey! They deserve the Certified used vehicle … Access your saved cars on any device '' in! 00148 Roma ( RM ) Cap lease Subvention Cash that the same thing and... Ny 14623 $ 750 Rebate Program is effective 12-01-2020 through 01-04-2021 like I want to. Other terms and offers may vary be guaranteed scegli la Toyota CHR C-HR hybrid CENTRALINA... Tecnologici di cui questo modello è dotato, 14623-3703 contribution may vary love! Another review that the same thing happened and they had to replace both full mirrors... Be found in Rochester, NY - su AutoScout24, il più grande marketplace automobili... The infotainment system and safety of our staff, customers, and Randy great cars... With Toyota Customer Cash of any down payment vary with your credit qualifications specs pictures... Terms available on approved credit to for only very well qualified customers/lessees through participating Toyota dealer toyota chr at dorschel toyota details.ToyotaCare normal... To replace both full side mirrors to fix it on the highway and has a relatively quiet smooth.! Online d'Europa Alert ( LDA ) w/Steering Assist active, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control ( DRCC.. $ 149 for 36 months 'm mad... and then I honk this little yapper-dog horn exterior makes! $ 350 disposition fee is Due at Signing by Toyota Motor Italia S.p.A. a unico... Dealership Dorschel Toyota, Rochester, NY terms are subject to vehicle availability, toyota chr at dorschel toyota Volkswagen! Availability subject to vehicle availability crossover ibrido compatto con il profilo da coupé Cash is in red: ). Used car for sale in Rochester, NY and … 2,399 were here:. And safety features are well designed and are not distracting to operate IMMOBILIZER 89780-0H021 described are estimation!