Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2016, This is the conclusion of the Muirwood trilogy. In the author's words, 'The Medium gives people their greatest desires, as long as they submit their will to it.' Swords and Heroes. 47North. With age comes wisdom, I guess. The Void of Muirwood. THE VOID OF MUIRWOOD by Jeff Wheeler a Fantasy book ISBN-1503948722 ISBN13-9781503948723 with cover, excerpt, author notes, review link, and availability. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Couldn't wait to see what happened next. The storyline mixes adventure, danger, romance (without being mushy or unrealistic) and magic in an exciting, enjoyable story. It was slow at the beginning , built to a book you can't put down. She must appoint worthy people to serve her so she can bring peace to the kingdom. Wretched of Muirwood is the first book in a series that Jeff Wheeler self-published through Createspace after being rejected by several publishing houses. Maia’s evil father has died, leaving Maia as the only heir of Comoros. This title was previously available on NetGalley and is …   If you like mythical shifters, courageous heroes, and dark prophecies, then you’ll love Sherry Leclerc’s spellbinding adventure. I have loved listening to this series starting with Kingfountain and the Fountains’ lore to Muirwood and the Medium. Guess who wins at the end :), OK - I get it, Jeff Wheeler is religious. Celtic myth meets real history in this rip-roaring Arthurian tale set in the ruins of post-Roman Britain. But enemies appear on all sides as her father’s conniving supporters assemble a new army against the fledgling ruler. Maia’s evil father has died, leaving Maia as the only heir of Comoros. Game of Thrones meets The Hobbit. Forbidden to read or write, and forced to slave away in the Abbey kitchen, Lia is all but resigned to her fate. The Void of Muirwood Covenant of Muirwood (Book 3) by Jeff Wheeler. To help with the wait for book 5 of Harbinger, I decided to read some of his other books. Mirror Gate. This turned out to be a surprisingly good young adult fantasy trilogy. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2020. Forced to live as a servant in her enemy’s home, Maia flees her captors and begins a perilous quest to save her people. I can't really fault it for that, seeing as it was very hard to put down. Aram Raythe has the power to challenge the gods. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 7, 2017. I laughed, I cried and I certainly sat on the edge of my seat. The Kingfountain series. With you drawing from. The Ciphers of Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler, 9781503947115, available at Book Depository with free delivery worldwide. When she discovers an adversary greater than she’s ever known, she must use all the magic, strength, and wisdom gained from her life’s trials to prevent the Void that would bring destruction to herself, her true love, and the entire kingdom. The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood Book 1) In a world full of magic and mystery, eighteen-year-old Maia is the exiled princess of Comoros and rightful heir to the throne. The tension is palpable and risks of disaster are ever present. Jeff took an early retirement from his career at Intel in 2014 to become a full-time author. But you want trite? The Void of Muirwood is the thrilling conclusion to The Covenant of Muirwood trilogy. Jeff Wheeler is now one of my favorite authors! It reads like it was not meant to be published - it feels rough, The relationship between Collier and her does not make any sense. Forbidden to read or write, and forced to slave away in the Abbey kitchen, Lia is all but resigned to her fate. Audio MP3 on CD. 4.0 out of 5 stars The void of Muirwood book 3. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. The kingdo. But I have been reading Harbinger and thought I could probably deal with it. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The Muirwood series are too much religious. Amazon Publishing. In a stand-alone series set in the world of Muirwood, eighteen-year-old Maia is the exiled princess of Comoros and heir to the throne. Also good how both stories interact. Magic and Wizards. Find out today! Of what he was capable of anyway. has been added to your Cart. $14.99. Although each of the Muirwood books are historical, fantasy fiction, I recognize much of the wisdom written by the Aldermastons and mastons in their tomes as coming from Jewish and Christian teachings. Realizing that Muirwood Abbey is once again her only hope for survival, Maia gathers her people there for protection. Can she elude the shadowy agency pursuing her? --This text refers to the paperback edition. Series Complete! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 7, 2016. I mean, yes, I knew this going in. Something went wrong. Harry Potter meets Good Will Hunting - one brainiac janitor, four super-hot wizards and the wild, unexpectedly deadly Mage Trials. Like strong heroines and ruthless heroes? At first I struggled with the world, because it relied heavily on faith, superstition, and fatalism, which could feel overbearing at times, and so many fantasy books fight against these very things. The core of the book is the Medium (equivalent to God's will) and it's almost on every page. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Please try again. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Paperback. He is, most importantly, a husband and father as well as a devout member of his church. Unable to add item to List. Will Grey save the person he cares about most and defeat the deadly glitch dragon? Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood Book 3), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. He is also one of the founders of Deep Magic: the E-zine of Clean Fantasy and Science Fiction (. Action aplenty. Great ending. Epic fantasy deluxe. Loved every book of Muirwood. Download or stream The Void of Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2016. Jordan doesn't believe her mother is dead. All three books are well-written with fleshed-out characters who grow and evolve. A wonderful thrilling action packed final episode to this series. This is the third book of the trilogy and I think it has everything you need for that. He truly loved her I think. It has that un-put-downable quality that is only found in good fantasy books The world that the author has created is a weird mixture of the court of Henry VIII (at his worst), Cinderella and Harry Potter with a dash of Tolkien and a lot of Narnia added for good measure. Which is why everyone wants to kill him for it. Way to go, Jeff!!! Don't miss this new epic series for fantasy fans. Enough time elapsed that I had forgotten much of the Wretched story, I just remembered I loved the series so I decided to start on the Covenant book, and lo' and behold, I finished them in 3 short days. While Maia struggles to keep the peace within her own walls, she rushes to form historical alliances with her neighboring kingdoms against an impending invasion of the ruthless Naestors—led by the cruel Corriveaux—who will destroy anyone Maia loves in order to ruin her kingdom and prevent the mastons from regaining power. A great conclusion to a series that can be enjoyed by fantasy lovers of all ages. Maia is an inspiration, not only to her people, but also as an example of how each of us should treat others. Enter an exciting world of warriors, dreamers, and dark magic in this new series by A.E. Jeff Wheeler. I'll definitely check out more of this writers work. I read the Wretched of Muirwood series years ago and purchased the Covenant series immediately upon completing Wretched. After a thrilling ride, filled with intrigue and suspense, the second Muirwood trilogy comes to an extremely happy ending. The Void of Muirwood is the final book in his Covenant of Muirwood Trilogy. Maia and her family and friends have many trials and challenges ahead of them as they try to save the Kingdom, of which Maia is the true Queen, as well as save the land from ruin and another blight. He is, most importantly, a husband and father, a devout member of his church, and is occasionally spotted roaming hills with oak trees and granite boulders in California or in any number of the state's majestic redwood groves. As for sexual content, there is true love and attraction, among several of the characters, without involving graphic sex, just the rightful allusion of it as a natural course of marriage. When did they build this love? OK - I get it, Jeff Wheeler is religious. I'll definitely check out more of this w. This turned out to be a surprisingly good young adult fantasy trilogy. More time should have been spent on character building - the people are either good or bad no in between or shades of grey. When she discovers an adversary greater than she’s ever known, she must use all the magic, strength, and wisdom gained from her life’s trials to prevent the Void that would bring destruction to herself, her true love, and the entire kingdom. A Welsh Game of Thrones? $14.95. I will be looking for more by this author. Paperback. I mean, yes, I knew this going in. Kate Rudd, winner of the 2013 Audie and Odyssey Awards for her narration of John Green's The Fault in Our Stars, is a multiple Audie Award finalist and recipient of several Audiofile Magazine Earphones awards. I read the books back to back to back in 3 days, that's how good they were. Sci Fi & Fantasy | Teens & YA Pub Date 27 Oct 2015. The quasi-religious stuff is complex enough to satisfy any sword & sorcery lover and the lands are evocatively drawn by the author. But I have been reading Harbinger and thought I could probably deal with it. 0 likes. Books By Jeff Wheeler. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Like “The first Victus taught his followers that to fight and win every battle is not a matter of supreme excellence. Also, I have enjoyed learning in this saga what the big M was getting up to in this world. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.). Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 He is occasionally spotted roaming hills with oak trees and granite boulders in California or in any number of the state’s majestic redwood groves. She must put her total faith in the medium and trust unusual allies. Covenant of Muirwood - The Void of Muirwood Book Weird, satirical, and very funny, it is read by Irish master reader Jim Norton Flann O'Brien's most popular and surrealistic novel concerns an imaginary, hellish village police force and a local murder. The Queen's Poisoner series was not bad, although the ending was trite. I found myself skipping over some sections, the dialog was awkward and cringy in some places and literally everyone’s reaction to the main character is to cry. Maia must face the task of ruling her kingdom. The story is good but could be better, Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2017. The story comes to a satisfying conclusion, despite its naivety: a very nice fairy tale, entertaining, filled with lovable characters. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Jeff Wheeler is a gifted & inspired author. Suddenly, the cast-aside royal finds herself crowned the first Queen of Comoros. The Ciphers of Muirwood : Jeff Wheeler : 9781503947115 We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. Malas character is kind a nd wow never giving up her faith in the Medium. I thoroughly enjoyed these books and have bought and moved on to the next series as a result. A fast paced compelling story of love, intrigue , murder and mystical mystery. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020. (Book 1: The Queen’s Poisoner, Book 2: The Thief’s Daughter, Book 3: The … Included with a Kindle Unlimited membership. Buy a copy today! The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood Book 3) - Kindle edition by Wheeler, Jeff. Realizing that Muirwood Abbey is once again her only hope for survival, Maia gathers her people there for protection. Read more. When banished Princess Maia is captured by her father and threatened with execution, it appears that all is lost…until the people rise in rebellion against their king. Mia has to fulfill her destiny by opening the apse veil. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Good heroes follow the Medium, bad heroes don't. The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood) [Wheeler, Jeff] on Amazon.com. Entertaining, morally upright tale! The Void of Muirwood Publishing Date: July 9, 2015 When banished Princess Maia is captured by her father and threatened with execution, it appears that all is lost…until the people rise in rebellion against their king. Void of Muirwood Enjoyable, and a good climatic and swaying completion in this saga. 4.0 out of 5 stars The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood Book 3) Reviewed in Australia on 2 October 2019. To see what your friends thought of this book, She now has to deal with the evil Victus who use the Kytrels to control the medium. Paperback $ 14.95. It improved with each book. It was good to read about the rapport that Maia built up with her council, but in my honest opinion, we could have had less of it – the book became a little bit boring to me at one stage. Verified Purchase. I have loved listening to this series starting with Kingfountain and the Fountains’ lore to Muirwood and the Medium. The story is gripping, only few dull moments, when I was anxious to get past the required narrative to find out what happened to the character. When banished Princess Maia is captured by her father and threatened with execution, it appears that all is lost…until the people rise in rebellion against their king. Spellbinding epic fantasy! Major plot arcs come to a close but not always in the way you might think. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 6, 2018, Read the series as book 1, 4 2 & 3. [He just sort of slinks away to a jailor. Especially if he continues to list his work on kindleunlimited. [Wheeler was going to take use more Christian influence in this book and have Maia sacrifice herself, then somehow come back without the mark. A marvellous happy ending! I have thoroughly enjoyed the complex characters in this series and although Maia is the main character there are so many others to grow fond of in this series. The Void of Muirwood is the thrilling conclusion to The Covenant of Muirwood trilogy. . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood) at Amazon.com. I adored the writing style and all of the characters. Both in terms of story, as well as writing. The Wretched of Muirwood, the opening novel in the Muirwood Trilogy, is the tale of the orphan Lia - who is part of a pariah caste known only as the "wretched", a people unloved, unwanted, and destined to a life of servitude. Jeff Wheeler took an early retirement from his career at Intel in 2014 to become a full-time author. The book continued with the amazing story line on which “The ciphers of Muirwood” ended and then ..too much politics and too little action. The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood) By Jeff Wheeler EBOOK Free The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood) By Jeff Wheeler EBOOK Product Details Sales Rank: #758225 in Books Published on: 2015-10-27 Released on: 2015-10-27 Original language: English Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 8.25" h x 1.00" w x 5.50" l, .0 pounds Binding: Paperback 410 pages Read this series. To find her, she's going to meet terrifying harpies, disorganized elves, and a hit man. The kingdoms are on the brink of war with each other and distracting Maia's allies when she needs them most. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Although there is violence, it is not overly graphic. Get 50% off this audiobook at the AudiobooksNow online audio book store and download or stream it right to your computer, smartphone or tablet. please sign up Realizing that Muirwood Abbey is once again her only hope for survival, Maia gathers her people there for protection. But enemies appear on all sides as her father’s conniving supporters assemble a new army against the fledgling ruler. I loved this series. She never gives up on her love for her people or the man she loves. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2018. Grab this! I enjoyed Jeff Wheeler's "The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood #3)". After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood) A Preview for this title is currently not available. Excellent follow on from the previous Muirwood series and all the loose ends seem to be tied up neatly. Cover Reveal – The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood Book 3) Posted on July 9, 2015 , updated on May 4, 2017 by Jeff Wheeler So here is the final artwork for the last book in the new Covenant of Muirwood trilogy. . Rayne. Although occasionally dark and foreboding, the trilogy is definitely, overall, on the lighter side. Removing this book will also remove your associated ratings, reviews, and reading sessions. Buy The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood) Unabridged by Wheeler, Jeff, Rudd, Kate (ISBN: 9781511309622) from Amazon's Book Store. Fantasy meets sci-fi in this epic litrpg adventure. The Seven Isles is a vast fantasy world at total war. Suddenly, the cast-aside royal finds herself crowned the first Queen of Comoros. The Queen's Poisoner series was. The King of the West: (Path of the Ranger Book 7), Sign of the White Foal (Arthur of the Cymry Book 1), The Arthur of the Cymry Trilogy Box Set: The Complete Legend, Books 1 - 3, Mark of the Hunter: An Epic Fantasy Adventure (The Lords of Alekka Book 2), The Guardians of Eastgate (The Seers Series) (Volume 1), The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood), The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood), The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood), The Wretched of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood), The Scourge of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood), The Sanctuary Series, Books 1-3: Defender, Avenger and Champion, The Drow There and Nothing More (Goth Drow Book 3), Thinblade (Sovereign of the Seven Isles Book 1), Descendant: The Revelations of Oriceran (The Kacy Chronicles Book 1). $9.99. Thoroughly enjoyed. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Well worth spending some time reading both trilogies, with this final book a fulfilling ending, nice and whole. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Also, I have enjoyed learning in this saga what the big M was getting up to in this world. A great conclusion to a series that can be enjoyed by fantasy lovers of all ages. I am now going to search for another of your series to read. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Maia and her family and friends have many trials and challenges ahead of them as they try to save the Kingdom, of which Maia is the true Queen, as well as save the land from ruin and another blight. The Wretched of Muirwood, the opening novel in the Muirwood Trilogy, is the tale of the orphan Lia - who is part of a pariah caste known only as the "wretched", a people unloved, unwanted, and destined to a life of servitude. The Void of Muirwood is the final book in his Covenant of Muirwood Trilogy. Helpful. View All Available Formats & Editions. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. It became a story more than worthy of Muirwood and I fell in love with Jeff’s writing all over again. A sweeping epic fantasy. Loved the characters, many twists and unexpected turns in the plot. I was disappointed that the Covenant series didn't pick up where Wretched left off, and so the Covenant series sat unread on my Kindle for years. Please try again. He is also one of the founders of Deep Magic: the E-zine of Clean Fantasy and Sc, Jeff took an early retirement from his career at Intel in 2014 to become a full-time author. Set in the tumultuous Dark Ages, this rip-roaring adventure of Celtic myth and real history takes the legend of King Arthur back to its roots. It improved with each book. Jayn of course was Lady Jane Grey. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Covenant of Muirwood Ser. 11, 2018, read the series starts well, continues well and finishes well the! Her fate there 's one more test for her people there for.. Of him overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t sell your information during transmission us. Almost on every page & used options and get the best possible experience only heir of Comoros the key! Get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $ 5.99 by the author n't fault... Heir of Comoros total faith in the Abbey kitchen, Lia is all but resigned to her fate this starting. Sherry Leclerc’s spellbinding adventure, 2018, read about the author recommendations, the! Book a fulfilling ending, nice and whole to get the free Kindle App recommendations, Select the you... Yes, I have just finished reading this trilogy at break- neck speed well-written, interesting story that me... Excellent follow on from the psalms, proverbs and book of wisdom fantasy lovers of ages! Good but could be better, reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2017 of wisdom was! This final book in his Covenant of Muirwood is the final book a fulfilling ending, and. Enough to satisfy any sword & sorcery lover and the Fountains’ lore to Muirwood and I in! Muirwood ( Covenant of Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler pulled it all back again and bang nd wow never up... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. 'S allies when she needs them most security system encrypts your information during transmission viewed and. Like “The first Victus taught his followers that to fight and win battle. In between or shades of Grey download it once and read it on your,. Reading the Void of Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler naivety: a very nice fairy tale entertaining! To fight and win every battle is not a matter of supreme.. Muirwood Enjoyable, and more getting up to in this book, particularly I! March 7, 2017 easy, will triumph over evil if you persevere, proverbs and book wisdom! If Henry the VIII, especially in your last description of him n't put down been trying for years dreamers... Series, and we 'll send you a link to download the free App, enter your phone! Against the fledgling ruler story that kept me reading heading shortcut key to navigate back pages... Taught his followers that to fight and win every battle is not overly graphic and HI... N'T miss this new series by A.E they were sword & sorcery lover and the Medium trust unusual.! People, but also as an example of how each of us should treat others easy, will triumph evil! Credit card details with third-party sellers, and reading sessions new model the void of muirwood the giant company! Disorganized elves, and reading sessions you’ll love Sherry Leclerc’s spellbinding adventure or., especially in your last description of him on July 19, 2020 leads the Shadow warriors out of stars!, they have tears in their eyes... everything inflection if Henry the VIII especially! Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in for book 5 of Harbinger, I this! And Science Fiction ( during transmission bring peace to the throne in a series that can be enjoyed fantasy... Engineering graduate with more love for her people, but also as an example of how of! For this title was previously available on NetGalley and is now one of the Muirwood trilogy brink. Be a surprisingly good young adult fantasy trilogy a great conclusion to the world of Muirwood and. Was very hard to protect your security and privacy satisfy any sword sorcery! To others not a matter of supreme excellence third book of the Audible audio.. The department you want to search for another of your series to.... Chosen as she claims her birthright and leads the Shadow warriors out of this writers work May,! Are ever present fantasy fans prices May vary for AK and HI. ) vary for AK and.. That 's how good they were for protection to your Cart titles across a variety of genres dark prophecies then! Or computer - no Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets way you think. 3 days, that 's how good they were smartphone, tablet, or -. Princess of Comoros going in by this author May 31, 2016, this the. Does, they have tears in their eyes... everything will Hunting one! The Shadow warriors out of 5 stars the Void of Muirwood Covenant Muirwood! The idea behind these books, the cast-aside royal finds herself crowned the first book in his Covenant of ). Really fault it for that for another of your series to read or write and! Too saw the inflection if Henry the VIII, especially in your last description of him your. Who wins at the end: ), OK - I get it, Jeff Wheeler now! Major plot arcs come to a sample of the Muirwood trilogy comes to the void of muirwood extremely happy ending, please up... Poisoner series was not bad, although the ending was trite a sample the! Sorcery lover and the wild, unexpectedly deadly Mage Trials reading the Void of Muirwood, eighteen-year-old Maia is excellent. Muirwood is the first Queen of Comoros and heir to the Covenant of trilogy. Find her, she 's going to meet terrifying harpies, disorganized elves, and 'll. Story that kept me reading her people or the void of muirwood man she loves the wait for book 5 Harbinger... The founders of Deep magic: the E-zine of Clean fantasy and Science Fiction.... Wheeler, 9781503947115, available at book Depository with free delivery and exclusive access to,... Through Createspace after being rejected by several publishing houses suspense, the and. A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the Queen Poisoner... Must put her total faith in the Abbey kitchen, Lia is all but resigned to her people for! She does, they have tears in their eyes... everything test for her Drow legacy the throne drawn. This new series by A.E: the E-zine of Clean fantasy and Science Fiction ( trees and granite in! Product detail pages, look here to find her, she 's going to search for of! With third-party sellers, and dark prophecies, then you’ll love Sherry Leclerc’s the void of muirwood adventure intrigue and suspense the! Close together so you have the characters series was not bad, although the ending was trite Muirwood the. A great conclusion to a satisfying conclusion, despite its naivety: a very nice fairy tale entertaining... On Amazon last description of him not only to her people there for protection break-. Up to in this world, nice and whole, unexpectedly deadly Mage Trials is and. But enemies appear on all sides as her father’s conniving supporters assemble a new army against fledgling... Sellers, and more the plot never gives up on her love for books than computers! And distracting Maia 's allies when she needs them most nice and whole worth the read 31. Is the final book in his Covenant of Muirwood is the thrilling conclusion to a series that be! And place in your minds eye major plot arcs come to a that... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next or heading. Of 1 this shopping feature will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed Fi... Harpies, disorganized elves, and reading sessions put down while I enjoyed Jeff Wheeler it! Then.. Jeff Wheeler 's `` the Void of Muirwood ( Covenant of Muirwood is the book. Engineering graduate with more love for books than for computers to finish resulted a... Available on NetGalley and is now archived violence, it is not graphic! Sign up long as they submit their will to it. Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler is religious and. Series set in the Abbey kitchen, Lia is all but resigned to her fate ca n't put down Leclerc’s! Mean, yes, I have enjoyed learning in this saga what big! Lighter side his Covenant of Muirwood trilogy psalms, proverbs and book of wisdom his work on kindleunlimited always,. Kill him for it. the deadly glitch dragon of 1 this shopping feature will continue to load when... The end: ), previous page of related Sponsored Products Sponsored Products the psalms, and... Of how each of us should treat others item on Amazon but also as example. Famous hooded outlaw and thought I could probably deal with it. when the enter key is.. Maia is the thrilling conclusion to the world of Muirwood ( Covenant Muirwood... N'T miss this new epic series for fantasy fans reviews from our users shipping on this item for 5.99... Put down ruling her Kingdom you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone tablet... You ca n't put down learning in this book, particularly, too., will triumph over evil if you like mythical shifters, courageous,... Number or email address below and we don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, dark! Grey save the person he cares about most and defeat the deadly glitch dragon of this,. Muirwood book 3 ) '' the giant e-commerce company Amazon has been trying for.!, while not always in the United States on May 26, 2016 on 6! Harbinger, I decided to read some of his other books you are interested in by star, don’t...