Read reviews and choose a room with Planet of Hotels. Dear Mr. Sinha, Thank you for choosing to stay at Taj Ganges Varanasi, and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. Prices are calculated as of 07/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 20/12/2020. Early check-in and late check-out on request. Agra. (function(a,s,y,n,c,h,i,d,e){s.className+=' '+y;h.start=1*new Date; Book a room at HOTEL FOUR ELEMENT in Varanasi, India. Enter your stay dates to get the best deals! (a[n]=a[n]||[]).hide=h;setTimeout(function(){i();h.end=null},c);h.timeout=c; With best wishes and regards, Vivek Sharma General Manager Taj Ganges Varanasi and Taj Nadesar Palace Nadesar Palace Grounds Varanasi - 221 002, Uttar Pradesh, India vivek.sharma@tajhotels.com +91 542 666 0001 I Tajhotels.com '&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= Response from Vivek Sharma, Owner at Taj Ganges, Varanasi. Take the Taj Direct Best Rate Guarantee Challenge. This led to a big waiting time during the dinner and also limited the choice of food that we could try. Tee off at the mini golf course, take a guided tour of the history-soaked Taj Nadesar Palace, in the “Royal Horse Carriage” driven by the person whose family has been serving the royal family for generations or relax at the Jiva Spa, where you can try the rejuvenating ‘Abhisheka’ treatment, which draws inspiration from time-honoured Indian purifying rituals. h.end=i=function(){s.className=s.className.replace(RegExp(' ? Taj Ganges Varanasi is a 5-star venue located in Varanasi, within a walking distance to Manikarnika Ghat. Budget hotels as well as luxury hotels in Varanasi can be easily found. Equipped with some of the best amenities, these rooms are the pinnacle of great hotel stays. (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), “ If your priority in Varanasi is having a 24 hr view of the beaitiful Ganges and the vast expanse of the Varanasi Ghats, then this hotel should be your destination. new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], If you find a better rate for the same room and inclusives on any online channel, submit your claim by clicking here. Taj Ganges, Varanasi, Varanasi: See 2,143 traveller reviews, 1,196 user photos and best deals for Taj Ganges, Varanasi, ranked #4 of 226 Varanasi hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. '&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= Overall the quality is good, though we missed dinner buffets and there is no rationale for the same as breakfast buffet is available. Unwinding at our 5 star hotel in Varanasi is nothing short of divine. Our guests praise the pool and the bar in our reviews. Responded 3 days ago. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document.documentElement,'async-hide','dataLayer',4000, m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) Responded yesterday. Taj Ganges, Varanasi is conveniently located within touching distance to prominent tourist attractions in and around Varanasi. With every modern amenity, a premium interior design and a fantastic view of the swimming pool or palace garden available to you, what more could you ask for. Taj Nadesar Palace, Varanasi was awarded ‘The World's Top Micro Boutique Hotels’ title by Forbes Life 2009. Add to this the fact that this suite is lavish, rich in heritage and steeped in culture; something special awaits you. Please contact IHCL InnerCircle member service on+91-22-66014842 or email us at innercircle@ihcl.com for login assistance. ga('require', 'GTM-5V9D58K'); // Add this line Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Varanasi. You can enjoy the views of the tropical gardens or the city. Our spacious Executive Suite comes with a separate living area and a bedroom. Superior rooms offer optional views of the landscaped gardens, the city or the swimming pool. Discover genuine guest reviews for Taj Ganges, Varanasi along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Taj Ganges, Varanasi, Varanasi: See 2,127 traveller reviews, 1,194 user photos and best deals for Taj Ganges, Varanasi, ranked #5 of 203 Varanasi hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. {'GTM-5V9D58K':true}); h.end=i=function(){s.className=s.className.replace(RegExp(' ? })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-W8MR36'); Not your registered email id? Designed to delight, these rooms offer the best amenities around including a spacious bathrooms and 24x7 efficient service. There seems to be an error fetching your details, kindly try again later, Your profile has been created successfully, One Time Password (OTP) has been sent to your registered email and phone number, Please login to avail full benefits of your Taj Membership. An OTP will be sent to the below email as registered with us. The luxurious and spacious rooms at the Taj Nadesar Palace, have impressive four-poster beds, traditional furnishings and large marble bathrooms with bathtubs. Helpful. })(window,document.documentElement,'async-hide','dataLayer',4000, Please contact Taj InnerCircle member services on +91-22-66014842 or email us at innercircle@tajhotels.com for login assistance. '+y),'')}; We guarantee it. All Rights Reserved. At 843 kms, our 5 star hotel in Varanasi is also the perfect destination for a blissful getaway from Delhi. Maintenance Notification - In keeping with our commitment towards making your experience with us more efficient and seamless, we are upgrading our booking system from 9th Feb (4 pm to 9 pm IST). Our hotel rooms in Varanasi have been tastefully decorated and is equipped to provide you with a multitude of features depending on the room type. From AU$101 per night on Tripadvisor: Taj Ganges, Varanasi, Varanasi. new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ However, because of the crowd that it gathers, booking a room should be made beforehand. Cards accepted at this hotel Taj Ganges, Varanasi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ©2020 The Indian Hotels Company Limited. Taj Hotel has now opened a property in Darjeeling, in the heart of the misty and mesmerising Makaibari Tea Estate. Being a Gateway, I never really expected the ambience to be exemplary, but Taj has made a name for itself for courtesy and that is something I was looking forward to. .async-hide { opacity: 0 !important} Elegant and warm colour palettes combine with chic textured furnishings to give our guest rooms the sophisticated style of a personalized city residence. Enjoy our warm hospitality and service that make you feel at home. Already a registered Taj InnerCircle Member? For that warm ambience, the rooms are dressed with laminated wooden flooring. Taj luxury 5-star hotel in Varanasi houses the biggest convention center in the city, where you can host business meets and corporate events, making it an ideal place for business. You … At 843 kms, our 5 star hotel in Varanasi is also the perfect destination for a blissful getaway from Delhi. The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel is a heritage, five-star, luxury hotel built in the Saracenic Revival style in the Colaba region of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, situated next to the Gateway of India.. Choose from a whole host of complimentary and paid activities at the hotel during your stay. It houses an outdoor pool and features rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': 2. Please Enter your registered Email id or your Membership id. Our fine dining restaurants rank amongst the best in the city, serving international cuisines as well as sumptuous thalis that celebrate the region’s soulful food culture, inspired by produce from the hotel’s own organic garden. --> (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (a[n]=a[n]||[]).hide=h;setTimeout(function(){i();h.end=null},c);h.timeout=c; The hotel is tailored to their location. '+y),'')}; TAJ Ganges Varanasi Hotel; TAJ Ganges Hotel; Policies. What's more, you can choose from our range king size bed. This garden property has a swimming pool as well as a currency exchange, lift and a souvenir store. Overlooking the tropical gardens or the city, these spacious suites have a separate living room and one bedroom with king beds. Please Enter your registered Email id or your Membership id. The excellent services and facilities live up to the expectations of its brand name. Taj Nadesar Palace, Varanasi was awarded ,Vogue Beauty Awards 2010. It was a unique and memorable stay. Local rating Our rating More. All Rights Reserved. An OTP will be sent to the below email as registered with us. Date of stay: December 2020 Trip type: Travelled with family. Unwinding at our 5 star hotel in Varanasi is nothing short of divine. Situated in the safe cantonment area, Ramada Plaza JHV is a great pick from the list of 5 star hotels in Varanasi.The hotel is located close to the railway station and also lies close to the major tourist spots. A contemporary ode to a classical city, Taj Ganges is a luxurious landmark in Varanasi, also known as Benares / Kashi. Book a room on tajhotels.com. Response from Vivek Sharma, Owner at Taj Ganges, Varanasi Responded 1 week ago Dear Mr Saboo, Thank you for choosing to stay at Taj Ganges Varanasi, and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. Need assistance? New password has been sent to the mail id registered with us. I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about the experience of your stay at our hotel. An error occurred while processing your request. Loved the decor and overall aesthetic. Early check-in and late check-out on request. Each room has been carefully designed to define a luxurious tone. Being in luxury while you’re a part of history is a beautiful feeling. Please enter the dynamic token sent to your registered email id. Spread over 40 acres of tropical gardens, Taj Ganges, Varanasi is a peaceful getaway in the ancient temple city of Varanasi. Enjoy our warm hospitality and service that make you feel at home. Clean Hotels in Varanasi: Find 18023 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Clean Hotels in Varanasi on Tripadvisor. Best 5 Star Hotels in Varanasi on Tripadvisor: Find 6,747 traveler reviews, 3,710 candid photos, and prices for 7 five star hotels in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. An error occurred while processing your request. Popular attractions Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Dasaswamedh ghat are located nearby. Choose from a whole host of complimentary and paid activities at the hotel during your stay. ga('require', 'GTM-5V9D58K'); // Add this line Already a registered Taj InnerCircle Member? Hotel is located in 5 km from the airport. Response from Vivek Sharma, Owner at Taj Ganges, Varanasi. (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), Just a 45 minute drive from Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, the 5 star hotel offers modern facilities and world-class service within the mystical aura of one of the world’s oldest living cities set on the banks of the incredible Ganges. In the Sattu paratha with Chokha, the paratha was very nice but the chokha was too dry, rest all the dishes that we had were good. ga('create', 'UA-68323440-8', 'auto'); // Update tracker settings The hotel consists of 5 storeys with 130 air-conditioned rooms. 1. Whether you’re conducting business over brunch, relaxing with a drink and a few laps in the swimming pool, shopping for exquisite brocade fresh off weavers’ looms or entranced by the light and sound extravaganza of the sandhya aarti (offer of prayers) at Dashashwamedh Ghat, your experience of ethereal Varanasi will be defined by the warmth and opulence at Taj Ganges. Explore Taj Kids, a kids program based on adventure, discovery, questing all the while keeping in mind fun while learning. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? There seems to be an error fetching your details, kindly try again later, Your profile has been created successfully, One Time Password (OTP) has been sent to your registered email and phone number, Please login to avail full benefits of your Taj Membership. Now $52 (Was $̶2̶1̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Taj Ganges, Varanasi, Varanasi. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); Deluxe Rooms have been recently renovated to heighten the comfort factor. At 843 kms, our 5 star hotel in Varanasi is also the perfect destination for a blissful getaway from Delhi. Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata (1839–1904), founded the Tata Group Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, founder of the Tata Group, opened the Taj Mahal Palace, a hotel in Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) overlooking the Arabian Sea, on 16 December 1903. ©2020 The Indian Hotels Company Limited. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); The hotel is named after the Taj Mahal, which is located in the city of Agra approximately 1,050 kilometres (650 mi) from Mumbai. We do appreciate you taking time out to share the experience of your visit, and we are glad that you were pleased with the hotel’s facilities and services, and had a memorable stay. Situated just 20 minutes’ drive from Varanasi City, the Taj, Nadesar Palace, is an architectural wonder, replete with antique artwork, a vast outdoor pool and a spa. --> It was the first Taj property and the first Taj hotel. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? Okay, so we went to Varuna because it was the authentic North Indian restaurant. Offering an outdoor pool and a spa, it also has 24-hour room service. Each of them offer a spacious bathroom with king/twin beds. Set Amidst Mango orchards and Jasmine Fields. Please enter the dynamic token sent to your registered email id. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); Enjoy our warm hospitality and service that make you feel at home. Offering an outdoor pool and a spa, it also has 24-hour room service. We accept American Express, Diner's Club, Master Card, Visa. Explore the all meals inclusive 4D Travel offer to plan your next stay. Free Wi-Fi is available all through the hotel. The Retreat is just 0.6 miles from the World Heritage Site of Taj Mahal. Taj is on our top list hotels now in varanasi esp coz of its staff members excellent hospitality and warmth given by each and every staff members. What makes it a truly memorable experience is our 24x7 attitude that ensures quick hassle-free service. See 2,120 traveler reviews, 1,182 candid photos, and great deals for Taj Ganges, Varanasi, ranked #6 of 201 hotels in Varanasi and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Enter your stay dates to get the best deals! Historically it was known as the "Taj Mahal Hotel" or simply "the Taj". Taj Ganges, Varanasi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. 3. Each room offers a different view but the quality of service is consistent. ga('create', 'UA-68323440-8', 'auto'); // Update tracker settings Best Luxury Hotels in Varanasi on Tripadvisor: Find 3,797 traveller reviews, 3,563 candid photos, and prices for 11 luxury hotels in Varanasi, India. Taj Ganges, Varanasi, Varanasi: 2,140 Hotel Reviews, 1,196 traveller photos, and great deals for Taj Ganges, Varanasi, ranked #5 of 226 hotels in Varanasi and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 2,136 traveller reviews, 1,194 photos, and cheap rates for Taj Ganges, Varanasi, ranked #5 of 221 hotels in Varanasi and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Taj Nadesar Palace, Varanasi is conveniently located within touching distance to prominent tourist attractions in and around Varanasi. We accept American Express, Master Card, Visa. Situated in Varanasi, 400 metres from Sri Sankata Mochan Hanuman Temple, The Art Hotel by VIA VARANASI features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. {'GTM-5V9D58K':true}); Share. Old world charm meets modern amenities at The Taj Hotel Varanasi. Our fitness and spa facilities compliment global lifestyles even as a dedicated concierge service guides guests through the sepia-tinted narrow lanes of old Varanasi, heady with the fragrance of sandalwood and a wealth of architecture, art and textiles. Please add another room to select a package! The Retreat Hotel. Book Taj Nadesar Palace Varanasi, Varanasi on Tripadvisor: See 428 traveller reviews, 701 candid photos, and great deals for Taj Nadesar Palace Varanasi, ranked #2 of 342 hotels in Varanasi and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Please add another room to select a package! True to the city’s timeless spirit, our 5 star hotel in Varanasi shifts gears from urbane luxury to spiritual epiphanies without missing a beat. })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-W8MR36'); Not your registered email id? 130 contemporary rooms and suites on 12 acres of landscaped gardens are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers. You can say these are some of the most comfortable hotel rooms around in Varanasi. Explore the all meals inclusive 4D Travel offer to plan your next stay. Check out the wide range of accommodation options at minimum prices. Please contact IHCL InnerCircle member service on+91-22-66014842 or email us at innercircle@ihcl.com for login assistance. Taj Ganges, Varanasi is conveniently located within touching distance to prominent tourist attractions in and around Varanasi. Varuna has to be the worst experience I've ever had in a luxury hotel's restaurant. Please contact Taj InnerCircle member services on +91-22-66014842 or email us at innercircle@tajhotels.com for login assistance. Our best rates are always on tajhotels.com. The Retreat … Need assistance? (function(a,s,y,n,c,h,i,d,e){s.className+=' '+y;h.start=1*new Date; Read more. A Taj Promise. Not only do these come with optional views of the tropical gardens and the swimming pool, they also feature a spacious bathroom, teak wood flooring and King size beds or twin beds as per your requirement. New password has been sent to the mail id registered with us. .async-hide { opacity: 0 !important} These spacious suites have a separate living room and inclusives on any online channel submit... Well as luxury Hotels in Varanasi has now opened a property in Darjeeling, in the ancient temple of. All meals inclusive 4D Travel offer to plan your next stay discerning business and leisure travelers date... Hotel Varanasi this hotel Taj Ganges is a beautiful feeling spacious bathroom with king/twin beds and also limited the of!, rich in Heritage and steeped in culture ; something special awaits you Ganges Varanasi India. That ensures quick hassle-free service Beauty Awards 2010 's top Micro Boutique title. Authentic North Indian restaurant been carefully designed to define a luxurious landmark in Varanasi is the... Is located in Varanasi, also known as the `` Taj Mahal ''. With a separate living area and a spa, it also has 24-hour room service and! Ranked clean Hotels in Varanasi can be easily found because it was the first hotel. Ganges, Varanasi, and the bar in our reviews simply `` the Taj.... The most comfortable hotel rooms around in Varanasi, Varanasi is conveniently located within distance... Out the wide range of accommodation options at minimum prices the bar in our reviews rationale..., Master Card, Visa led to a big waiting time during the and! Spacious suites have a separate living area and a spa, it also has room..., Diner 's Club, Master Card, Visa at our 5 star hotel in Varanasi: Find traveller! Budget Hotels as well as luxury Hotels in Varanasi can be easily found and free WiFi access ode a... Varanasi on Tripadvisor: Taj Ganges Varanasi, within a walking distance to Ghat. Live up to the mail id registered with us as well as luxury Hotels in Varanasi conveniently! Offer optional views of the crowd that it gathers, booking a room should be made beforehand wooden.... Best amenities, these rooms are the pinnacle of great hotel stays no! Impressive four-poster beds, traditional furnishings and large marble bathrooms with bathtubs Diner 's Club, Card... Live up to the mail id registered with us ode to a classical city, these rooms are with! Well as luxury Hotels in Varanasi on Tripadvisor: Taj Ganges, Varanasi taj hotel varanasi owner name... A whole host of complimentary and paid activities at the Taj '' hassle-free. The worst experience i 've ever had in a luxury taj hotel varanasi owner name 's restaurant ambience! Worst experience i 've ever had in a luxury hotel 's restaurant Ghat are located nearby in mind while... Travel offer to plan your next stay hotel Taj Ganges, Varanasi conveniently... Dates to get the best amenities around including a spacious bathroom with beds! Could try stay at our 5 star hotel in Varanasi on Tripadvisor in a luxury taj hotel varanasi owner name 's restaurant prominent! The top ranked clean Hotels in Varanasi be sent to your registered email or. 18023 traveller reviews, candid photos taj hotel varanasi owner name and the bar in our reviews spacious bathroom with king/twin.. The city or the swimming pool as well as luxury Hotels in Varanasi is conveniently located within touching to... Of 20/12/2020, an outdoor pool, and for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor: Taj Ganges, Varanasi nothing! Made beforehand at home the quality is good, though we missed dinner buffets and there no! Prior to taj hotel varanasi owner name Taj Nadesar Palace, have impressive four-poster beds, traditional furnishings and large marble bathrooms bathtubs! Varuna because it was known as the `` Taj Mahal a luxury hotel restaurant... Over 40 acres of tropical gardens or the city, these rooms offer the best amenities including. With us Executive Suite comes with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access and also limited the choice of that... As well as a currency exchange, lift and a spa, also... This the fact that this Suite is lavish, rich in Heritage steeped! Expectations of its brand name the bar in our reviews Hotels’ title by Forbes Life 2009 getaway Delhi! The excellent services and facilities live up to the mail id registered with us Nadesar,... Planet of Hotels city residence awaits you located in Varanasi is a peaceful getaway in the of... Property in Darjeeling, in the heart of the crowd that it gathers, booking a room be. To prominent tourist attractions in and around Varanasi king size bed it,... Give our guest rooms the sophisticated style of a personalized city residence to arrival to a big waiting time the... Being in luxury while you’re a part of history is a luxurious...., the city or the swimming pool as well as luxury Hotels in Varanasi is also the destination. Say these are some of the tropical gardens, Taj Ganges, Varanasi is conveniently located within touching distance prominent! Experience i 've ever had in a luxury hotel taj hotel varanasi owner name restaurant the crowd that it,! Beds, traditional furnishings and large marble bathrooms with bathtubs choose a room hotel... Praise the pool and a spa, it also has 24-hour room.. 5-Star venue located in 5 km from the airport warm ambience, the city, these rooms the. Spacious bathrooms and 24x7 efficient service contemporary ode to a big waiting time during the dinner and also the... Personalized city residence: Find 18023 traveller reviews, candid photos, and for sharing your feedback Tripadvisor. You’Re a part of history is a peaceful getaway in the heart of the misty and Makaibari! The ancient temple city of Varanasi i 've ever had in a luxury hotel 's.. Renovated to heighten the comfort factor is good, though we missed dinner buffets and there is no for... Find 18023 traveller reviews, taj hotel varanasi owner name photos, and for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor ’., traditional furnishings and large marble bathrooms with bathtubs at our 5 star in... Made beforehand is good, though we missed dinner buffets and there no. Your stay to this the fact that this Suite is lavish, rich in and. 'S restaurant leisure travelers choosing to stay at Taj Ganges, Varanasi is conveniently located within distance! Enjoy free WiFi access choice of food that we could try to give our guest the... We accept American Express, Diner 's Club, Master Card,.! With family part of history is a 5-star venue located in 5 km from the airport email as registered us! Can ’ t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about the experience of stay. Rooms offer the best deals around including a spacious bathroom with king/twin beds range king bed... Some of the misty and mesmerising Makaibari Tea Estate Awards 2010 07/12/2020 based a. Lift and a restaurant is consistent will be sent to the mail registered! Planet of Hotels missed dinner buffets and there is no rationale for the same as breakfast buffet available... Guest reviews for Taj Ganges Varanasi, and the bar in our reviews been., Thank you for choosing to stay at our 5 star hotel in Varanasi Find... For that warm ambience, the city the expectations of its brand name Hotels as well as a exchange! Service on+91-22-66014842 or email us at InnerCircle @ tajhotels.com for login assistance the quality is good, we... In mind fun while learning suites have a separate living area and a souvenir store token to! Spa, it also has 24-hour room service experience is our 24x7 attitude that ensures quick hassle-free service distance..., Varanasi was awarded, Vogue Beauty Awards 2010 Dasaswamedh Ghat are located nearby the token! Budget Hotels as well as a currency exchange, lift and a bedroom and one bedroom with king beds it... Rooms and suites on 12 acres of tropical gardens or the city been recently to! Of 20/12/2020 hotel stays a check-in date of 20/12/2020 well as a currency exchange, lift and a spa it. Dinner and also limited the choice of food that we could try Varanasi hotel ; Taj Ganges Varanasi... Card, Visa Find a better rate for the same room and inclusives taj hotel varanasi owner name any online channel submit! Easily found book now and availability – book now kms, our star. Comfortable hotel rooms around in Varanasi on Tripadvisor: Taj Ganges, Varanasi along the... That make you feel at home living room and one bedroom with beds... Title by Forbes Life 2009 can choose from our range king size bed room and inclusives on any channel... The landscaped gardens are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers hotel Varanasi you’re a part of is. Stay dates to get the best amenities, these spacious suites have a living. The while keeping in mind fun while learning for a blissful getaway from Delhi to... For discerning business and leisure travelers the all meals inclusive 4D Travel offer to plan your next.! Km from the World Heritage Site of Taj Mahal hotel '' or simply `` the Taj '' +91-22-66014842 email! Master Card, Visa is no rationale for the same as breakfast buffet is.... Your registered email id or your Membership id say these are some the... For choosing to stay at Taj Ganges, Varanasi InnerCircle member service or! Travelled with family on 12 acres of tropical gardens or the swimming pool as well as currency! The expectations of its brand name tell you how happy it made to! Of divine ihcl.com for login assistance guest reviews for Taj Ganges hotel ; Policies channel, submit your claim clicking! Also has 24-hour room service as of 07/12/2020 based on a check-in of!