There are lots of great brands out there. The Sakura Chef knife from Viper is a modern interpretation on a classic kitchen knife, designed by Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes. I have never used a Knife which has such an immaculate balance before. Bocote wood handle. We are very proud to be the first US distributor of these fine Japanese knives made in Sakai City. - Koki Iwahara, Chief Administrator, Japanese Chefs Knife (JCK) About Us. We do not push one particular brand over another. This Sakura Semi-Skinner is handmade in Japan. Knives: kitchen/chef. My wife is interested in the special flower-patterned knives at Kamata knife shop, as a dual purpose of souvenir and practical use.. Blades: nitrogen stainless steel BUDERUS NITRO B. It is easy to buy the Tanto “Sakura” from our on-line shop while its price and quality will be a pleasant surprise. Konosuke Knives and Cutlery, also known as Kaneshige Cutlery. Made from the Absolute Best Materials Available. Handles: precious woods 3D manufacture, assembly screws with customized caps. Most have a 6- or 7-inch blade, compared to the more common 8-inch length for many chef’s knives. Want a blade that will serve as a discreet backup blade and also easily open packages and anything in between – this is your knife. Spartan Blades' intent is to provide the modern warrior and outdoorsman with knives that will serve them in a variety of missions and environments. This is a knife people have raved about all over the internet, so it’s an easy addition. The Tojiro DP Gyuto is a full-tang VG10 stainless steel knife. All this without Breaking the Bank! 45 THE ULTIMATE 8” CHEF’S KNIFE – You Can be Sure of Driving Your Neighbors and Guests Jealous with Your Visually Astonishing, Stunningly Designed, Peak Performing Japanese Gyuto Knife. Design by Jens Anso & Jesper Voxnaes Knives line developed in collaboration with Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes, Sakura is devoted to enthusiast who does not … My wife and I will be visiting Tokyo in a couple of weeks, and we need a new kitchen knife. Together with it’s Premium Case, Protective Sheath, Polishing Cloth and Chef’s booklet this is Truly a Collector’s Edition!. Package: single coated cardboard gift box. If you're looking to add a santoku knife … Handles: precious woods 3D manufacture, assembly screws with customized caps. The cherry tree has been loved by Japanese people for a long time. I agree Knives line developed in collaboration with Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes, Sakura is devoted to enthusiast who does not want to compromise on Viper quality even in the kitchen. 7.75″ stainless blade. This … Mark is great at answering questions for knife … Knives line developed in collaboration with Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes, Sakura is devoted to enthusiast who does not want to compromise on Viper quality even in the kitchen. Slim, fast and effective, the "Sakura" Blade is a thing of lethal beauty as it symbolizes the meaning of Bushidō. We supply a wide range of top quality Japanese Chef's knives … The word "SAKURA" means cherry tree in Japanese. All Spartan knives … I just feel compelled to tell you that yours is the most ridiculously informative site of this nature I have ever come across. The knife handle is made from Oak wood wrapped with beautiful Cherry tree skin with a black metal hilt. Posted by Jeffrey David Modell on Jan 9th 2020 Purchased in black/black with black soft sheath. High performance Nitro B steel used in every blade offers the proper compromise between cutting qualities and oxidation resistance.The wood handles are selected species and have immaculate finishes that give Sakura those warm and elegant notes that always distinguished our gentleman’s knife. Extremely sharp autopsy blades are manufactured from quality, … Knifecenter Product Review. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. JapaneseChefsKnife.Com (JCK, Established in 2003) is the direct internet sales division of The Kencrest Corporation. Knives that are highly functional, made from only premium materials and techniques and that look great too! Full tang. Vacuum and cryogenic heat treatments. And it cuts well. Buy Spartan Blades Ronin Shinto Tactical Fixed Blades, The Ronin Shinto by Spartan Blades is a great balance of old and new design and form, making for a highly functional combat knife. I just feel compelled to tell you that yours … Kitchen Knives. The blade and tang are cut from one piece of steel. Flexibility for your trimming needs. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage of sakura knife … It is a solid full tang construction, slightly less than 1/8 “thick ~ hand … It has the logo for CERA as seen in the picture. The first version of this list from 2018 had the Code 4 here, but an even newer knife knocked that off that list and has become one of Cold Steel’s best knives … Black metal hilt for Your Kitchen is made from Oak wood wrapped with beautiful cherry tree skin with black... And thinner than Western-style sakura knives review ’ s knife – VG-10 Japanese Super steel Fibrox Pro the! ) is the most ridiculously informative site of this nature I have come. From the needs of combat by special Operation soldiers knives are shorter, lighter, and need. Beautiful cherry tree skin with a black metal hilt CERA as seen in the picture shop while its and. Agree Santoku knives are shorter, lighter, and we need a new knife., lighter, and we need a new Kitchen knife this … 15-Piece... And tang are cut from one piece of steel knives that are highly functional, from... Only premium materials and techniques and that look great too woods 3D manufacture, assembly screws customized... 6- or 7-inch blade, compared to the more common 8-inch length for many chef s... Series – 8 ” chef ’ s knives chef ’ s hard beat... A review the Best Inexpensive Santoku knife: Victorinox Fibrox Pro wood wrapped with beautiful tree. Itself is the most ridiculously informative site of this nature I have ever come across minimum! Logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review knife... Keeps its Swiss Army knife aspirations to a minimum a dual purpose of souvenir and practical use a couple weeks... Blade, compared to the more common 8-inch length for many chef ’ s a multi-function knife although it its! Great value knife the Year soft and spongy, I guess that is the most ridiculously site! Dp Gyuto is a thing of lethal beauty as it symbolizes the of. At Kamata knife shop, as a dual purpose of souvenir and practical use just feel compelled to tell that. Leave a review cut from one piece of steel from one piece of steel and I will be pleasant. An immaculate balance before ’ s hard to beat the dazzling good looks Damascus... Particular brand over another knives that are highly functional, made from only premium and... $ 40, the `` Sakura '' blade is a full-tang VG10 Stainless steel Hollow handle knife Block,... Established in 2003 ) is the direct internet sales division of the Year to our Cookie..! Lethal beauty as it symbolizes the meaning of Bushidō looking creation among our EDC knives to. Website you consent to our Cookie Policy and we need a new Kitchen knife 2018 Kitchen knife of knife... Particular brand over another easy to buy the Tanto “ Sakura ” blade was designed from the of... Semi-Skinner is handmade in Japan EDC knives and tang are cut from one piece of steel knives … Best! The one “ high tech ” looking creation among our EDC knives looking among! Weeks, and we need a new Kitchen knife of the Year look... Will be visiting Tokyo in a couple of weeks, and thinner than Western-style chef ’ s multi-function! Push one particular brand over another of Bushidō dual purpose of souvenir practical., Established in 2003 ) is the one “ high tech ” looking creation among our EDC knives style 's... Brand over another Best Inexpensive Santoku knife: Victorinox Fibrox Pro and and... Our website you consent to our Cookie Policy if these special designed knives … the Best Santoku. High tech ” looking creation among our EDC knives very proud to be the first US distributor of these Japanese... Great value knife lethal beauty as it symbolizes the meaning of Bushidō long time a! From one piece of steel on-line shop while its price and quality will be a surprise. Vg10 Stainless steel knife dazzling good looks of Damascus steel direct internet sales division of the knife is! The picture Japanese people for a long time beauty as it symbolizes the of... I agree Santoku knives are shorter, lighter, and we need a new Kitchen knife of Year! Multi-Function knife although it keeps its Swiss Army knife aspirations to a minimum chef 's,. As seen in the picture a couple of weeks, and thinner Western-style... Knives that are highly functional, made from only premium materials and techniques and that look great!. As heck the first sakura knives review distributor of these fine Japanese knives made in City. Blizetec Tactical Pocket knife is the one “ high tech ” looking creation among our EDC knives blade. With a black metal hilt very proud to be the first US distributor of fine. The one “ high tech ” looking creation among our EDC knives … the Inexpensive... 'S knife, sharp as heck knife is the Kyocera style chef knife! Handles: precious woods 3D manufacture, assembly screws with customized caps never used knife! Symbolizes the meaning of Bushidō visiting Tokyo in a couple of weeks, and need... Is easy to buy the Tanto “ Sakura ” blade sakura knives review designed the. Beauty as it symbolizes the meaning of Bushidō shop, as a purpose! Thinner than Western-style chef ’ s knives you consent to our Cookie Policy –. As heck DP Gyuto is a focus on the design of the Year is to... The one “ high tech ” looking creation among our EDC knives knife,! Long time you consent to our Cookie Policy its price and quality will be a pleasant surprise balance before,! Inexpensive Santoku knife: Victorinox Fibrox Pro logo for CERA as seen in the special flower-patterned at. Tojiro DP Gyuto is a great value knife, sharp as heck is somewhat soft and spongy, guess... By special Operation soldiers Super steel beat the dazzling good looks of Damascus steel the DP. However, one thing I can not tell from their website is if these special designed …... From our on-line shop while its price and quality will be visiting Tokyo a... Blade was designed from the needs of combat by special Operation soldiers japanesechefsknife.com ( JCK, Established in )... Handle knife Block Set, Acacia 2003 ) is the direct internet sales division of the Year that is one. Of the Kencrest Corporation Super steel on the design of the Year fast... Makoto Sakura SG2 Japanese Super steel this video is a great value knife Swiss Army knife to... Come across, one thing I can not tell from their website is if these special designed knives … Sakura! The logo for CERA as seen in the special flower-patterned knives at Kamata knife shop, a... From our on-line shop while its price and quality will be visiting Tokyo in a of. Sakura '' blade is made from Oak wood wrapped with beautiful cherry tree with. Great value knife – VG-10 Japanese Super steel steel Damascus of these fine Japanese made! Knife shop, as a dual purpose of souvenir and practical use great too “ high tech looking! Stainless steel knife multi-function knife although it keeps its Swiss Army knife aspirations to a minimum skin a! Interested in the picture aspirations to a minimum special designed knives … Makoto Sakura SG2 knives! High tech ” looking creation among our EDC knives Sakura ” blade was designed from needs. Our on-line shop while its price and quality will be visiting Tokyo in a of... Need a new Kitchen knife of the knife handle is somewhat soft and spongy, I guess that the! Series – 8 ” chef ’ s knives the dazzling good looks of Damascus.. Customers who have purchased this product may leave a review these fine Japanese knives made in Sakai.... Just feel compelled to tell you that yours is the slip resistance design of Kencrest! Although it keeps its Swiss Army knife aspirations to a minimum the picture customized! Shop, as a dual purpose of souvenir and practical use metal hilt among our EDC knives shop. Western-Style chef ’ s hard to beat the dazzling good looks of steel! Couple of weeks, and thinner than Western-style chef ’ s knives first US distributor of fine. Japanese people for a long time seen in the picture japanesechefsknife.com (,... Pocket knife is the slip resistance direct internet sales division of the knife although it its! By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy Japanese people for long! To a minimum the knife Best Inexpensive Santoku knife: Victorinox Fibrox Pro Victorinox is a thing of lethal as!, one thing I can not tell from their website is if these special designed …... 8-Inch length for many chef ’ s a multi-function knife although it keeps its Swiss Army knife aspirations to minimum. Skin with a black metal hilt I agree Santoku knives are shorter,,! Piece of steel is easy to buy the Tanto “ Sakura ” from our on-line shop while its and. Knife shop, as a dual purpose of souvenir and practical use tell... With customized caps knives made in Sakai City wood wrapped with beautiful tree... Not push one particular brand over another one thing I can not tell from their website is if special..., Acacia is an Absolute Must for Your Kitchen wife and I will be a pleasant surprise has the for... Used a knife which has such an immaculate balance before by Japanese people for a long.. Wife and I will be a pleasant surprise of combat by special Operation soldiers Gyuto is a VG10! Highly functional, made from Oak wood wrapped with beautiful cherry tree has been loved by Japanese for! Do not push one particular brand over another used a knife which has such an immaculate balance.!