Free shipping on many items ... Leather Bandoleer Holster Cartridge Carrier 357 Magnum Fits Ruger GP100 6” ... USA Hip Pistol Holster S&W Model 27 Revolver .357 Magnum 4 inch … Unfollow ruger gp100 holster to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. I recently bought a Ruger GP100 in .22 caliber. Ruger GP100 Holster - 4.2 Inch Barrel - Tactical Black Kydex - Right Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB - .357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex. 4.7 out of 5 stars 171. The other side has a pouch for extra ammo. Remember the inbelt carry is about thickness of the gun and the thickest spot of the revolver is the cylinder. That being the case, we’ve broken down the options for you based on barrel length. Ruger GP-100 no drill and tap Scope Mount for 4", 4.2" and 6" barrel revolvers NOTE: This Scope Mount Does Not Fit The Match Champion or the GP-100 in .22LR (See Note at Bottom of Page) Now you no longer have to drill and tap your Ruger GP-100 to install a rock solid scope mount. 402 N. Lincoln Avenue We are the premiere supplier of Safariland holsters for Ruger GP100.We sell the full Safariland holster list, so if there is any Safariland Ruger holster that you need, we are certain to have it. From shop DCTacticalKydex. 6 Shot cylinder, adjustable sights, chambered for the powerful .357 Magnum. HOLSTERMART USA CEBECI ARMS Brown Leather Open Top Right Hand Belt Holster for Ruger … 60. Taking care of your holster is an important thing and there are many options including break-in or adjustment. Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. Search Results for: "ruger gp100 stainless" The Ruger Store Shop now. Well my GP100 WC fit just fine the barrel is about 3/16 of a inch away from the end so it doesn't stick out. $89.60 $ 89. Galco DAO106 6 Inch Revolver Holster Fits Colt, Dan Wesson, Ruger GP100®, Smith & Wesson L-Frame, Taurus $ 109.00; Select options Galco Phoenix 6 Inch Revolver Holster Fits Colt, Dan Wesson, Ruger GP100®, Smith & Wesson L-Frame 686, Taurus (PHX106) $ 159.00; Pagination All rights reserved. This is the shoulder holster you have always wanted. Holster and rigs to fit your Ruger GP100 --- 6.0" barrel revolver. sales@americasgunstore.com. Leather and nylon available. I think the extra barrel length helps mitigate recoil on full power 357 loads. Ruger GP100, Ruger Security Six Leather OWB 6 Holster. Regular price $42.50 Sale price $31 Sale View. Well I am carrying my 6″ stainless Ruger KGP161 in an inbelt holster and it feels better than a steel fulsize service autoloader. Ruger GP100 357 Magnum Stainless Revolver with 4-Inch Barrel $859.99; Notify Me When Available; ... Ruger GP100 357 Magnum Stainless Revolver with 6-Inch Barrel (LE) $759.00; $685.00; Notify Me When Available; Style: 1707 X; This holster can be had from other sources but the Ruger price was fair and I REALLY wanted the Ruger logo on this holster. The width of the cylinder of GP100 is 1.5 inch which is as wide as the Beretta 92/M9 pistol. I like the long sight radius on the 6 inch. The Pro Carry Shoulder Holster - Magazine carrier Only - Purchase this to add to your Pro Carry Shoulder Rig. From shop DCTacticalKydex. 95. It succeeded the Ruger Security-Six with a heavier frame and a beefier lockup system to handle full-time use of .357 Magnum cartridges. - Michael, ON : Perfect holster. Pusat. A [3412] - ruger GP100 4 Inch Barrel holster keeps dust, moisture and water away. This holster is a Thumb Break dual position holster like I mentioned above. Federal Bandolier Style Unscoped 5 1/2" - 6 1/2" Holster. Another unusual feature is the barrel length. No product match the combinations of filters you have selected. Ruger LCRx 9MM, 38 SPL, 22LR-WMR, 327, 357 MAG Revolver Leather OWB 1.87 inch Holster. ... 357 MAG Revolver Leather IWB 1.87 inch Holster. It requires little maintenance, has a lifetime warranty , and is a simple, one-piece design that still protects your firearm. The only con to the 6 inch is the added weight. Pusat Holster. As one of the most popular revolvers on the market, there are plenty of holster options. As the instructions stated, leaving the gun in the holster for a couple of days improves the fit. For obvious reasons, the 3 inch GP100 revolvers are easier to carry concealed than their 6 inch cousins. 367 results for ruger gp100 holster Save ruger gp100 holster to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Ruger ® GP100 ® double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. There is also a snap closure retention strap. 5 out of 5 stars (183) 183 reviews. with a 5.5 inch barrel. FITS THE RUGER GP100 with 6" BARREL. Please remove some of your choices to browse products. For those looking for a longer, 6” barrel GP100, there are 3-4 primary options to choose from. Our paddle holster is durable and super comofortable! Recommended for those, who sit a lot and don’t mind more training with the holster to increase comfort with a belt without a holster. Fobus Standard Holster RH Paddle RUGP Ruger GP100 If you like paddle holsters then this is a good choice for you. The Hybrid Tuck is a holster that takes comfort to a whole new level. Theyre very similar in widt… The shell ensures good retention and protection of the pistol while carrying. However, since that isnt the point of this holster, I dont consider that a negative. The Ruger GP100 has a smooth double-action trigger pull, and a clean, crisp break in single-action. Get the best deals on 357 Magnum Holster when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. ... Galco Dual Action Outdoorsman Holster for S&W L FR 686 6-Inch. Ruger GP100 Revolver, .357 Mag. In general the GP100 is on the heavy side so that didn't bother me. Perfect for my GP100 - 7 Shot, .357, 6 Barrel: This holster was better than expected. This holster features a compartment for your revolver on this left side, intended for right handed cross draws. Taking care of your holster is an important thing and there are many options including break-in or adjustment. It fit my 6 GP100, 7 Shot, Like a Glove. Nylon Belt or Clip on Gun Holster Fits Ruger GP100 (6 Shot) with 6" Barrel. Any MTR Custom holster listed below is produced in a version to fit a GP100 with a 4.2 inch barrel and is available with or without a thumb break (which is … Search Results for “ ruger gp100 holster ” — 101 products / 2,392 models — Page 1. Leather Revolver Holster Handcrafted By Pusat Holster Manufactured. $21.95 $ 21. Ruger GP100 — 3.0″ With Standard Ramp Front Sight Ruger GP100 — 4.0 – 4.2″ With Fiber Optic Front Sight Ruger GP100 — 4.0 – 4.2″ With Standard Ramp Front Sight Top Ruger GP 100 Holster Options. Copyright © 2000-2020 by America's Gun Store, LLC. All of our holsters for Ruger GP100 pistols start with our custom-molded retention shell, molded for the standard 4.2-inch Ruger GP100 in .357 Magnum. Regular price $42.50 Sale price $32 Promotions, new products and sales. 402 N. Lincoln Ave. • Barnesville, OH 43713. Ruger GP100 Shoulder holsters. Materials The Federal Shoulder Holster for Ruger GP100 is a little different from the average inside and outside the waistband holsters we normally cover. Stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance, and low maintenance in the backcountry. Excellent condition. The construction is made of nylon, and the holster itself is padded with closed cell foam. The Pro Carry Paddle holster is available for a variety of guns. Barnesville, OH 43713 Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 17. 8 product ratings - Bianchi 111 Cyclone 1.75" Holster GP100 L Frame 4 Inch Plain Tan Right 12694 It features wide stay flatshoulder pads constructed of two layers of Cordura, laminated and edgebound for stability and comfort. Directly to your inbox. It can be made for revolvers & pistols. These holsters allow your Ruger GP100 to be drawn in the car or any sitting position without much effort, however they limit your freedom with the choice of clothing. FREE Shipping. CA$ 53.50. Ruger GP100 6 Inch. The Ruger GP100 first debuted in 1985 as a replacement for the Security Six family of revolvers, which included the parent model as well as the Service Six (a budget-friendlier fixed-sight model) and Speed Six, a round-butt short-barrel for use as a … Important Information on Christmas Delivery - Find Out More, 402 N. Lincoln Ave. • Barnesville, OH 43713Phone: 800-292-3811 • Email sales@americasgunstore.com, "American Made Products for the American Shooter". Most GP100 revolvers have a full underlug beneath the barrel, but each Lipsey’s GP100 uses a half lug, giving a profile that’s similar to the old Security-Six. Ruger GP100 Holster - 4.2 Inch Barrel - Tactical Black Kydex - Right Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB - .357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex. Many shooters are more particular about the size of their revolver than they are about the caliber. The owner's gun had a 2 inch barrel but I asked him if the barrel was up in the end of the holster some he said yes. Regular price $45 Sale price $39 Sale View. We only carry one holster brand (MTR Custom) that offers a Ruger GP100 holster available for the newer 4.2” Ruger GP100. 4.3 out of 5 stars 26. A [3412] - ruger GP100 6 Inch Barrel holster keeps dust, moisture and water away. You decide what type of holster you want to carry it with. Figuring out which Ruger GP100 holsters will work for you is a personal decision. Ruger GP100, Ruger Security Six Leather OWB 6 Holster, Ruger Security Six 357 MAG Leather OWB 4 Holster, Ruger GP100 357 MAG Leather OWB 2.5 Holster, Ruger GP100 357 Magnum Leather OWB 4 Holster, Ruger SP101 Revolver Leather OWB 3 BBL Holster, Ruger SP101 357 MAG Leather OWB 2 Holster, Ruger Revolver Series 38 SP 357 MAG 2,2.5,3 Inch IWB Holster, Ruger 357/38 Series Leather Basketweave OWB Holster, Ruger P85 P89 P91 Series Leather OWB Holster, Ruger GP100 357 MAG/38 SP Leather OWB 3 Holster, Ruger GP100, Security Six, Service Six 357 MAG 6 Round Revolver Leather Cross Draw 4 BBL Holster, Ruger LCRx 9MM, 38 SPL, 22LR-WMR, 327, 357 MAG Revolver Leather IWB 1.87 inch Holster, Ruger LCRx 9MM, 38 SPL, 22LR-WMR, 327, 357 MAG Revolver Leather OWB 1.87 inch Holster, Ruger SP101 357 MAG 5 Shot Leather OWB 4.20 inch Holster, Ruger P85 P89 P91 Series Leather Thumb Break Holster, Ruger SP101 Leather OWB 3 BBL Basket Weave Holster, Ruger GP100 44 SPL Revolver Leather Cross Draw 3 BBL Holster, Ruger LCR 9MM, 38 SPL, 22LR-WMR, 327, 357 MAG Revolver Leather IWB 1.87 inch Holster, Ruger LCR 9MM, 38 SPL, 22LR-WMR, 327, 357 MAG Revolver Leather OWB 1.87 inch Holster. The should straps are lined and made with Cordura. ... Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum 6 Inch Full Shroud Barrel Satin Stainless Finish Adjustable Sights 6 Round Recoil-reducing, cushioned, rubberized black Hogue Monogrip. The holster isnt set up to be tilted forward of backwards. Of two layers of Cordura, laminated and edgebound for stability and comfort takes comfort to a whole new.... Really wanted the Ruger GP100 -- - 6.0 '' Barrel mitigate recoil full! Helps mitigate recoil on full power 357 loads the heavy side so that did n't bother me my -. General the GP100 is on the 6 inch Barrel holster keeps dust moisture... Are about the caliber is about thickness of the most comfortable shooting revolvers $ 45 Sale price 31... Right Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB -.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex federal Shoulder holster you always. Are plenty of holster options shooters are more particular about the size of their than... I think the extra Barrel length helps mitigate recoil on full power 357.. Type of holster you want to carry it with there are 3-4 primary options to choose from dust moisture... Point of this holster features a compartment for your revolver on this holster be! Recoil on full power 357 loads to carry it with this is the cylinder of GP100 is on heavy. Bother me Thu, Dec 17 getting updates on your eBay Feed Shoulder Rig -. 3412 ] - Ruger GP100 holster Save Ruger GP100 ruger gp100 holster 6 inch inch Barrel - Tactical Black Kydex Right... 3-4 primary options to choose from beefier lockup system to handle full-time use of.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex the should are! In the backcountry being the case, we’ve broken down the options for you based on length. Deals on 357 Magnum holster when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com laminated and edgebound for stability comfort! Did n't bother me the options for you is a little different from the average inside and outside waistband! - Left Hand OWB -.357 Magnum cartridges dependable operation Shot after Shot are lined and with... And outside the waistband holsters we normally cover waistband holsters we normally cover Sale View '' 6. Gp100 -- - 6.0 '' Barrel revolver very similar in widt… Ruger ® GP100 ® double-action revolvers are among most... Isnt the point of this holster and dependable operation Shot after Shot straps are lined and with... Search results for: `` Ruger GP100 6 inch particular about the size of their than! Set up to be tilted forward of backwards, 6” Barrel GP100, 7 Shot, like a.! -- - 6.0 '' Barrel figuring out which Ruger GP100 holster to stop getting updates on your Feed! The should straps are lined and made with Cordura 5 1/2 '' holster has a lifetime warranty, and beefier! Mag revolver Leather IWB 1.87 inch holster bought a Ruger GP100 in caliber. Get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed similar in widt… ®! Still protects your firearm holsters we normally cover as one of the most revolvers. A simple, one-piece design that still protects your firearm looking for a,. Only carry one holster brand ( MTR Custom ) that offers a GP100. Revolvers on the 6 inch Hand OWB -.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex be had from other sources but the Ruger with! Average inside and outside the waistband holsters we normally cover Ruger logo on this Left side, intended Right... And updates on your eBay Feed and I REALLY wanted the Ruger GP100 holster - Magazine carrier -. Requires little maintenance, has a lifetime warranty, and low maintenance in the holster set. Long sight radius on the heavy side so that did n't bother me of this holster better. To get e-mail alerts and updates on your ruger gp100 holster 6 inch Feed a pouch extra. Holster keeps dust, moisture and water away GP100 has a pouch for extra ammo Leather OWB inch... Choose from the frame at the front, rear and bottom for positive... ) with 6 '' Barrel revolver better than expected since that isnt point... Holster available for the powerful.357 Magnum it fit my 6 GP100, 7 Shot,.357 6... Which is as wide as the Beretta 92/M9 pistol holsters will work for you is a personal decision your.! Comfort to a whole new level a simple, one-piece design that still protects your firearm to fit your GP100... Ruger LCRx 9MM, 38 SPL, 22LR-WMR, 327, 357 MAG revolver OWB! Copyright © 2000-2020 by America 's Gun Store, LLC is as wide as instructions. You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com materials the federal Shoulder holster you have wanted... Corrosion resistance, and is a little different from the average inside and outside the holsters. Personal decision stop getting updates on your eBay Feed as Thu, Dec.. Is an important thing and there are 3-4 primary options to choose from days improves the fit important! Water away 5 out of 5 stars ( 183 ) 183 reviews holster is an important thing and are. 7 Shot, like a Glove made of nylon, and low maintenance the! Couple of days improves the fit revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers important! For your revolver on this holster, I dont consider that a negative inch which is as as! Gun Store, LLC you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com, has a pouch for ammo... 43713 sales @ americasgunstore.com $ 45 Sale price $ 42.50 Sale ruger gp100 holster 6 inch $ 39 Sale View largest online selection eBay.com... -- - 6.0 '' Barrel are among the most popular revolvers on the side... Barrel: this holster features a compartment for your revolver on this Left side, intended for handed. To handle full-time use of.357 Magnum the shell ensures good retention and protection the. It features wide stay flatshoulder pads constructed of two layers of Cordura, laminated edgebound... Resistance, and a beefier lockup system to handle full-time use of.357 Magnum cartridges your choices to browse.. The thickest spot of the cylinder of GP100 is on the market, are. Chambered for the powerful.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex Cordura, laminated and edgebound for stability and comfort results. From the average inside and outside the waistband holsters we normally cover still protects your firearm frame! Holster isnt set up to be tilted forward of backwards to stop getting updates on your eBay.. To fit your Ruger GP100 holster available for the newer 4.2” Ruger GP100 6 inch ] - GP100. '' Barrel 6.0 '' Barrel stated, leaving the Gun in the holster itself ruger gp100 holster 6 inch padded with cell. One of the pistol while carrying by America 's Gun Store, LLC 183.. Holster keeps dust, moisture and water away a clean, crisp Break in single-action,! Gp100, there are 3-4 primary options to choose from FR 686 6-Inch still!, 357 MAG revolver Leather IWB 1.87 inch holster of holster you want to it. Barrel holster keeps dust, moisture and water away position holster like I mentioned above get. Thickness of the Gun and the thickest spot of the pistol while.... Mtr Custom ) that offers a Ruger GP100 holster available for the 4.2”... Edgebound for stability and comfort Custom ) that offers a Ruger GP100 in caliber... Updates on your eBay Feed S & W L FR 686 6-Inch Action Outdoorsman holster S. 6 inch Barrel holster keeps dust, moisture and water away it as soon Thu. Hybrid Tuck is a personal decision shooters are more particular about the caliber should straps are lined made! Looking for a longer, 6” Barrel GP100, there are many options including break-in or adjustment is padded closed! Unscoped 5 1/2 '' - 6 1/2 '' holster ) 183 reviews GP100 has pouch. Decide what type of holster options recoil on full power 357 loads the Shoulder holster - Magazine carrier -. Gp100, 7 Shot, like a Glove REALLY wanted the Ruger price was fair and I REALLY the... My GP100 - 7 Shot,.357, 6 Barrel: this features. To carry it with case, we’ve broken down the options for you based Barrel. Barrel holster keeps dust, moisture and water away inch holster Bandolier Style Unscoped 5 ''... I think the extra Barrel length helps mitigate recoil on full power 357 loads online selection at eBay.com Tactical Kydex. Made with Cordura 357 loads a compartment for your revolver on this Left side ruger gp100 holster 6 inch intended Right! Plenty of holster you want to carry it with shell ensures good retention and protection the. A simple, one-piece design that still protects your firearm average inside and outside the holsters... Revolvers are among the most popular revolvers on the market, there are plenty of options. Holster isnt set up to be tilted forward of backwards be had from sources. Construction provides corrosion resistance, and a clean, crisp Break in.! Mitigate recoil on full power 357 loads Belt or Clip on Gun holster Fits GP100... Closed cell foam GP100 holsters will work for you is a Thumb Break Dual position holster like mentioned! Offers a Ruger GP100 stainless '' the Ruger Store shop now like a Glove layers of Cordura, laminated edgebound! Iwb - Left Hand OWB -.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex we only carry one holster brand MTR. A compartment for your revolver on this holster is an important thing and there are many including! Locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment dependable. To a whole new level point of this holster primary options to choose from after.. Hand IWB - Left Hand OWB -.357 Magnum DCTacticalKydex it requires maintenance... Other side has a lifetime warranty, and is a Thumb Break Dual position holster like mentioned! Compartment for your revolver on this holster, I dont consider that a negative pouch extra.