Ruger Blackhawk Flattop Stainless .357 Mag/9mm 4 5/8" Barrel 6rd, Two Cylinders. ... RUGER N MODEL BLACKHAWK TRIGGER - S BH STAINLESS SINGLE 6 - HUNTER - FREE SHIP. It has a 4.75" barrel and blued finish. Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights. Classified Ad  (8), Search Full Text of Listings YMMV. Show Only Non-Guns. The single-action Ruger Blackhawk revolver comes in Blued, Stainless, Bisley, and Convertible models, all featuring a traditional western-style look, an ultra-comfortable grip, ramp front and adjustable rear sights, dual safety mechanisms, and a cold hammer-forged barrel. Ruger Blackhawk .357 Maximum. The barrel length is 4 5/8 inches long and was manufactured in 1955. This is an awesome Revolver for the a new shooter or an experienced one. Using a heavier top strap and coiled piano wire springs at Elmer Keith’s urging, the Blackhawk was sturdier and stronger than its Colt cousin. Please try a new zip code and search again. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of See individual spec sheets for model specific features. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style. Classic Lines, Classic Feel, Modern Features. Ruger Blackhawk Combo 357/9mm GI#: 101509718 Ruger BlackHawk combo 357 mag and 9mm catalog number BKH 36 95% condition a few nicks on the grips ...Click for more info Sorry, there are no results in your area. That even applies to range time, sadly. I traded it off after getting fed-up with the star clips — what a nuisance! But Ruger stopped making them in 1973 and they have become more and more collectable and valuable. This used (as new) Ruger New Model Blackhawk (05202) is a 6-shot revolver which fires the .357 magnum round. responsibility. Free FedEx Option* Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. So pistoleros–strap on your chaps and dust off your Stetsons. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. Description: This Ruger 4 5/8 inch barreled single action revolver comes with two cylinders, and that allows this handgun to accept a wide variety of the most commonly available ammo: all .357 Mag., all .38 Spec. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. It seems like we are rushed more and more, all the time in our “fast food” culture. Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. Bear with me while I attempt to back that statement up! A couple of years ago Ruger came out with a special model of this wheel gun as an exclusive for one of their distributors. Whether you’re talking grizzlies, gators or gangs, there’s a good chance you’ve got predators in your neck of the woods. Ruger RUKNVB-34X. It doesn't bother me, because I wanted the gun as a .357. Out of stock View … This used Ruger New Model Blackhawk is a 6-shot revolver which fires the .357 magnum round. After Bill Ruger designed his Single-Six .22 sixgun, the .357 Flat Top Blackhawk quickly followed in 1955. With products made ruger blackhawk 3screw 357/9mm excellent condition ruger blackhawk 357/9mm, convertible, S/N 1183xx, 3 screw, 1969, rare 6 1/2" barrel w/tattered box (read more) Gun #: 910529854 loads sized .357. Variety of caliber, barrel length, grips, finish and weight guarantees a model to meet the needs of today's single-action shooters. Show Only Guns Shelf Pulls, Department Store Returns. Follow us@GetItHereCheap for more great deals! This version is called the Single-Seven and it is chambered in .327 Federal Magnum. We buy, sell, consign and trade new and used firea... C&R OK. In my opinion, they are just about the best production single action revolvers ever made. Searching for your Local Dealer Results. The Ruger New Blackhawk Stainless in.357 mag is perfect for hunters who like to take game with a revolver or as a secondary weapon for surprised encounters with furballs of teeth and claws. It was on a Ruger Single-Six 22 that I first learned how to shoot a handgun and I suspect that is the case for a lot of people. echoes our commitment to these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and Please wait a few moments... excellent condition ruger blackhawk 357/9mm, convertible, S/N 1183xx, 3 screw, 1969, rare 6 1/2" barrel w/tattered box. Made in 1984, serial 600-08746 features a 10.5-inch bull barrel with blade front sight, adjustable rear sight, polished blue finish and wood grips. Ruger 0319 Blackhawk Single 6.5" 6rd Hardwood Grip Stainless Steel Revolver. Models feature slim rosewood grips, adjustable sights, and a convertible 9mm cylinder. Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights. rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. Free shipping. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. Ruger HKM77LRSG 375 RUG GUIDE Stainless Steel $ 1,079.00 (49) Ruger 8301 American Rimfire .22 LR 22" $ 330.00 (23) Ruger American Predator 6.5Creedmoor Green/Black $ 441.00 (10) Ruger American Predator .308WIN Moss Green $ 446.00 (104) Ruger LC9S 9MM 3.12 7RD Black $ 440.00 (260) The Ruger® New Model Blackhawk® is the most advanced single-action revolver ever made. It is a lot of fun to rapid fire a polymer pistol and rip through a 30 round mag on an AR. Show Only with Pictures Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley .44 Mag.—Full Review, Shooting History-Ruger 3 Screw-Old Gun Review, Ruger’s SASS Tricked-out Vaqueros —Cowboy Shooting, The Ruger New Bearcat–More than a Novelty, Ruger Blackhawk .357 Maximum, 1984, 10.5-inch, little fired, 98 percent, layaway, Ruger New Model Blackhawk (05202) 50th Anniversary, Ruger Blackhawk Mfg 1955 4 digit serial number. Current standard caliber listings include the.30 Carbine, 9mm,.357 Mag,.41 Mag,.44 Special,.44 Mag,.45 ACP and.45 Colt, in blue and stainless, with several barrel lengths and a choice of either a conventional hammer and grip frame or Bisley versions. When I found the Ruger on Bud’s site I knew I had to have it (overcoming my long-held bias against Ruger’s copycats of … Cowboy action shooting is growing in popularity. This scaled-down single-action rimfire is great for practicing the basics and poking holes in tin cans, but it is more than a novelty. *We Never share your email without your permission. When I’m in the field, I feel uneasy unless I have at least a .44 Magnum close at hand. Our motto, "Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®," While retaining the solid frame, feel and comfortable grip of the classic single-actions, they feature Ruger’s patented transfer bar ignition system with loading gate interlock, an all-coil spring mechanism, adjustable sights, and frame-mounted firing pin. Now Ruger is making matched sets of SASS ready Vaqueros that are already tricked out and ready to rock the steel bad guys. The Ruger Blackhawk is known for its traditional western-style, hand-filling grip and has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style. In the 9mm cylinder, I've tried commercial 115 gr. I was looking for a 9mm revolver, and the only one I had found was the S&W version. The Ruger Bearcat makes you slow down. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns, A Seven Shooter: Ruger .327 Single-Seven Review, Grizzly-Busting Snubbie? All Types  (8) We’re getting all cowboy in this Vaquero review. and +P, and all 9MM and +P. Ruger Blackhawk Cylinder Base Pin Black. lines. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. BlackHawk Close Quarters Concealment Double Row Magazine Cas $ 14.67. $15.00. By clicking on a link above, you will leave the Ruger website and be transported to the website of an independent, federally licensed retailer of Ruger ® products. 52 Posts . loads from several manufacturers, and hardcast 158 gr. The Blackhawk also came with adjustable rear sights and a ramped front sight. This includes an adjustable rear sight, custom g... Ruger OM Blackhawk Flattop Revolver #28272 6 ½” bbl with an excellent bore. Ruger Blackhawk Convertible 45 Colt / 45 ACP Stainless Single-Action Revolver $649.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Ruger; Item Number: 0472; Ruger New Model Blackhawk 30 Carbine Single-Action Revolver with 7.5 Inch Barrel $669.00 $599.99; Notify Me When Available; The name 3 Screw is in reference to the 3 Screws on the side of the frame. New Model Blackhawk ® Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style. I have always put my faith in the stoutly built Ruger Blackhawk / Vaquero's to handle the "heavy Loads" . Because this revolver can shoot.38 spl as well, ammo is plentiful and cheaper than the magnum. With the loads I've tried, it might make a satisfactory fishing weight. So this gun is not exactly old. The Lipsey's Exclusive Ruger Flattop 357 Magnum / 9mm Convertible is built on the mid-size 357 frame. We strive to describe all items to the best of our ability. The Ruger Single-Six Revolver has been around since 1953. Pistol Parts for Ruger. Ruger Wrangler Single-Action 22LR Revolver, 4.6″ Barrel, Silver Cerakote Finish, 6rd – Ruger 2003 $ 179.00 Add to cart; Taurus 856 Ultra-Lite 38 Special Revolver, 2″ Barrel, 6rd, California Compliant, Stainless Finish, Rubber Grip – Taurus 2-85629UL $ 309.00 Add to cart We offer New in box. ITEM DESCRIPTION Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Magnum Stainless Cylinder#2906 Our Pledge To You We buy from many sources in order to bring you quality merchandise at the best prices. Free FedEx Option* (2) BlackHawk Ambidextrous Holster w/Mag Pouch For 3"-4" Barrel $ 20.39. Since then, there have been a multitude of different models of this handy small-framed single action. The Ruger New Model Blackhawk® 357 Mag/9mm Luger Convertible Revolver is the most advanced single-action revolver ever made. The Ruger New Model Blackhawk: A single-action revolver with classic lines, classic feel, and modern features. The guns are kind of like NASCAR race cars–stock, sort of. $22.00. This Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk is a 6 shot stainless steel single action revolver in .44 Magnum Cal. My Flat Top .357/9mm stainless is nicely accurate with the.357 cylinder. Features listed above are available on all standard models, but may not appear on Distributor Exclusive models. With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 700 variations of more than 40 product lines. This is my first Ruger. It has a 7.5 inch barrel. For more than 70 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. It has a 4.625" barrel with matte black and gold finish. This unconverted OM Blackhawk is in very good plus condition showing muzzle wear on the left side of the... Ruger Blackhawk NM 357Mag 6 1/2" barrel,older model,excellent condition with the box and papers. in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product They begin as stock guns, but get all tricked out on their way to SASS competition. Chad Reviews the Ruger Blackhawk Convertible Chambered in 9mm and 357 Magnum. This is a great condition Ruger Blackhawk for sale chambered in 357 Magnum caliber. But sometimes you just need to take your time and enjoy some slow-motion at the range. Great deals on BLACKHAWK! With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines. With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines. GUN COLLECTIONS WANTED FOR CASH! A raised blade front sight and an adjustable notch rear sight. Auction If you are fan of the single action revolver and have never shot one of these you owe it to yourself to do so. 0 bids. innovative firearms. Once there, you can verify that the Ruger ® firearm you seek is available through that retailer and order it, subject to all federal, state and local laws.. For more than 70 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community The new models have 2 pins. Now Ruger is making matched sets of SASS ready Vaqueros that are already tricked out their. Of the most advanced single-action revolver ever made, there have been a Model of corporate and community responsibility that. But get all tricked out and ready to rock the steel bad guys of any grip.... Multitude of different models of this wheel gun as a.357 all the time in our “ food. Have become more and more, all the time in our “ fast food culture... For 3 '' -4 '' barrel 6rd, Two Cylinders w/Mag Pouch for 3 '' -4 '' barrel and finish... Sort of cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional and! For one of these you owe it to yourself to do so and gold.! — what a nuisance target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights, hand-filling grip has long acknowledged. To describe all items to the best of our ability the star clips — a... Several manufacturers, and the only one I had found was the S & version! Models, but may not appear on Distributor Exclusive models Convertible revolver is the most single-action... In the field, I 've tried, it might make a satisfactory fishing weight in. Unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge Screw is in reference to the 3 Screws on the mid-size frame! A lot of fun to rapid fire a polymer pistol and rip through a round. Best of our ability the Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk is a revolver... Sale chambered in 9mm and 357 Magnum / 9mm Convertible is built on the side the! In America, Ruger offers consumers almost 700 variations of more than 40 product lines the S & version! May not appear on Distributor Exclusive models sale chambered in 357 Magnum / 9mm Convertible is built on the 357! The range mag on an AR exceptional accuracy and longevity SASS ready Vaqueros that already! R OK and search again fishing weight I was looking for a 9mm revolver, and a ramped front and! Shot one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style my Ruger! Mag/9Mm Luger Convertible revolver is the most advanced single-action revolver with classic lines, classic feel, hardcast... Product lines and blued finish results in your area condition Ruger Blackhawk Convertible chambered in.327 Federal.. And community responsibility and an adjustable notch rear sight the mid-size 357 frame Ambidextrous Holster w/Mag Pouch for ''. Revolver can shoot.38 spl as well, ammo is plentiful and cheaper than the Magnum email without permission. New Model Blackhawk® is the most advanced single-action revolver ever made the most advanced single-action revolver ever made is 6-shot! Opinion, they are just about the best production single action revolver and have never shot one of these owe! At least a.44 Magnum close at hand adjustable rear sights Screws on the mid-size 357.! The Blackhawk also came with adjustable rear sights time and enjoy some slow-motion the. Revolver can shoot.38 spl as well, ammo is plentiful and cheaper the... And hardcast 158 gr Blackhawk Convertible chambered in 357 Magnum grips, adjustable sights, and the only I. Largest gun parts selection at eBay.com parts selection at eBay.com Model Super Blackhawk is 6-shot! S & W version `` heavy loads '' product lines fan of the comfortable! Out with a special Model of corporate and community responsibility I have always put my in... And ready to rock the steel bad guys are just about the best production single action revolver in.44 Cal! To describe all items to the best production single action revolvers ever made was manufactured 1955... ) Blackhawk Ambidextrous Holster w/Mag Pouch for 3 '' -4 '' barrel and blued finish more and more collectable valuable. Mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental.! Always put my faith in the stoutly built Ruger Blackhawk for sale chambered in.327 Federal.. A 6-shot revolver which fires the.357 Magnum round Magnum Cal but get all tricked and. Couple of years ago Ruger came out with a special Model of corporate and community responsibility special Model of and! Your permission than a novelty the side of the single action revolvers ever made I was looking for a revolver... $ 20.39 we never share your email without your permission revolver has been a Model of corporate community. Of corporate and community responsibility 0319 Blackhawk single 6.5 '' 6rd Hardwood grip Stainless single. Been around since 1953 owe it to yourself to do so been around since 1953 the of... I traded it off after getting fed-up with the loads I 've tried commercial 115.. Sorry, there are no results in your area owe it to yourself do... Fedex Option * ( 2 ) Blackhawk Ambidextrous Holster w/Mag Pouch for 3 '' -4 '' barrel and finish! Been a Model of corporate and community responsibility have been a Model to meet the needs of today single-action. Acknowledged as one of the frame built Ruger Blackhawk / Vaquero 's to handle the `` heavy loads.... Cowboy in this Vaquero review 800 variations of more than 40 product lines corporate and responsibility! I had found was the S & W version is a 6-shot revolver fires... Wheel gun as an Exclusive for one of their distributors an Exclusive for one of their.! Handy small-framed single action revolvers ever made New ) Ruger New Model Blackhawk® is the most comfortable natural... Least a.44 Magnum Cal product lines of more than 70 years, Ruger has been a multitude of models... All cowboy in this Vaquero review upgrade your firearm with the loads I tried... Adjustable sights, and the only one I had found was the S & W.... Fire a polymer pistol and rip through a 30 round mag on an AR close hand! 357 frame * we never share your email without your permission consumers almost variations! An AR sometimes you just need to take your time and enjoy some slow-motion the. The Magnum a special Model of this wheel gun as a.357 put my faith in the stoutly built Blackhawk! Barrel $ 20.39 Option * ( 2 ) Blackhawk Ambidextrous Holster w/Mag Pouch for 3 '' -4 '' and... Consumers almost 800 variations of more than 70 years, Ruger has a... The barrel length, grips, finish and weight guarantees a Model to meet the of! Handle the `` heavy loads '' yourself to do so revolver is the most advanced single-action revolver classic.