Can we help you find something else? www.realthanks.com. The store where you bought it doesn’t want to have “ issues”. we purchased the beachside denim couch and two chairs...we were givin the fabric protection story(that we fell for) and a year later we're still paying for this mistake. An expansive tufted back and wood base with artfully angled legs in a brown finish add to the vintage appeal. Click to see price. Dream. Also check out the showroom or online for amazing and affordable bedroom, dining room, and living room products. I told her I would never buy from them again and she responded with ok. She is sending me the link to purchase a new lip cover which I'm sure it going to cost the same amount as the love seat itself. Pops of gold and yellow like the side chair and decorative brass accessories lend room brightening contrast. Good luck. Professional delivery & set-up to Professional delivery and setupto: Seffner, FL. The 28 Best Sofas and Couches For Every Budget and Style . I told her that is ridiculous and anything purchased regardless should be under a 1 year warranty. More Sizes Available. With the East Side collection, functionality and comfort come together beautifully. Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. My measurements and choice of replacement cushions are: Sofa Cushion, HD36 Foam - High Quality WITH DACRON WRAP Dimensions: 7" x 29" x 33-1/2". I’ve changed my mind, too. We have never done an escape room before and some of the reviews made me nervous. The wide selection of discount bedroom furniture at Rooms To Go Outlet makes finding the perfect pieces for your bedroom easier than ever. I just hung up the phone with RTG and I was told that I am out of luck that discoloration is not under warranty and that they have not heard of this happening in the past. These sofas have one side that’s longer than the other. Buy Now. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rooms To Go Customer Service. East Side … Collections. That kind of behavior should be completely unacceptable!You may want to speak to your CSR team. : 9 a.m.-10 p.m. After reading the other online reviews I was very afraid to purchase the furniture I fell in love with at Rooms to Go. This configuration is one of the most popular for its traditional look and feel, but it can be updated with the right fabrics and design choices. 11540 Highway 92 East Seffner, Florida United States - 33584. www.roomstogo.com. Save big on our inexpensive overstock furniture by purchasing an entire 5 piece, 7 piece, or 9 piece queen bedroom set. Refinements. : 11 a.m.-7 p.m. EST, Want to Text with us?Message (561) 220-0071Keyword SALES or CARE, Copyright © 2021 Rooms To Go. Ballencia … It will save you money and aggravation. Purchased few years ago did not get the extended protection the cushions were flat as a pancake within first 5 months. six different times they have sent me the wrong replacment products(cushions and covers)and to this day i still havent had anything replaced...the slipcovers wont come clean and the cushions are so flat that we're sitting on the frame which is very uncomfortable and not to mention when we have guests....please dont buy anything from this company!!!! Thank You for Your Reply! CLick. Closeouts, clearance items, furniture near cost, at cost, or below cost. East Side Avocado Apartment Sofa . JustMe; We are here to help in any way that we can, please feel free to email us your questions, concerns and or any inputs you may have to Tellus@***.com. The first order I placed was for a coffee table and two end tables. RTG website no longer sells the denim ones. An expansive tufted back and wood base with artfully angled legs in a brown finish add to the vintage appeal. Get contact details that poster left for the company. These are firm but soften up as you use them. HOME … I just experienced a similar issue with Rooms to Go. Both La-Z-Boy and Rooms To Go have promotions running throughout the year. Professional delivery & set-up toProfessional delivery and setupto: Seffner, FL, Featuring mid-century design with a bohemian touch, the East Side sofa is unforgettable. Pewter. Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? East Side; Laney Park; East Side Avocado 2 Pc Sectional. Click to see price. Enjoy. Boasting luxurious woven upholstery in a versatile gray shade, this piece offers lasting comfort thanks to its sinuous wire seating design and loose seat and back cushions. This allows you to get a great deal on furniture year-round. I would recommend this collection and would even buy it again! $1399.99. 2. It looks like the webpage you were looking for is being renovated. Find adventures nearby or in faraway places and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. The sofa is the biggest piece in any living room, so it's the first thing that needs to be placed. I have been buying furniture from them for over 17 years and never had an issue until now and she said sorry. They arrived on time and in perfect condition. Has anyone had any luck finding replacements? Very disappointing. Connect and unwind with the East Bank sofa. Upholstered with soft chenille fabric in teal, this sofa features a distinct tailored style for a must-have retro look. See In Store. Parchment. You can’t return custom sized cushions. Totally my fault, I said yes to this "covers anything" sales call a few days after I received my furniture, and as soon as I need it the warranty expires. With an abundance of couch and sofa choices on the market, you have total control when designing your living room. i've had 2 or 3 techs at my house that seemed to know less then i did about the product. We are processing your message. Samples, specials, scratch and dent, warehouse items at outlet prices. Shame... products and customer service no longer exist. I'm so mad its not even funny! It’s always been 7” thick. I just use a good tape to measure mine from side to side and back to back. Rooms To Go review rated 3.0/5.0 with 27 Comments: I spent $2700 on a sofa and loveseat from the Eric Church collection. East Side Avocado Sofa. However, this doesn’t mean Rooms To Go offers a higher quality product or service. You can find contact details for Rooms To Go … go figure!!! Recommend now I need slipcovers rooms to go said I have to purchase something in order to get the slipcover after complaining they finally told me the cost omg it was more than a brand new set never will I purvhase anything from this company and where is cindy crawford she she stand by her … 38 reviews of Rooms To Go "I've ordered from the Rooms to Go in Knoxville twice. Official Rooms To Go furniture outlet site. By Will Price and Tyler Chin. You can try to reach review author by writing a comment to the review or try one of our business solutions. I’m looking for the measurement from the edge to where the back cushion begins. Designed with a crisp modern style, the Pacific Palisades sofa is simple and sleek. 19 reviews of Rooms To Go Outlet - Westside "I cannot remember the name of my salesperson, but he had recently moved from up north. That rep should be fired!! add to cart. I was looking for a sectional for my living room which had odd dimensions. Mid-century style available in teal, avocado, sunflower, and sand colors. Click to see price. I just use a good tape to measure mine from side to side and back to back. Furniture To Go … The wooden structure is cheaply produced. All Rights Reserved. I sure hope you did rectify this problem, RTG. Click to see price. Shop East Side sofas, chairs, ottomans, and tables for the living room at Rooms To Go. There’s no need to feel boxed in by straight lines or neutral palettes: You can also get your swerve on with color. I got my couch and love seat from the Cindy Crawford series six years ago...I love mine! When in doubt, go vibrant to punch up the impact of a colorful curve. Accent with gold A glint of warm metal is the perfect highlight for a rich, blue sofa, especially one upholstered in light-catching velvet. Buy Now. we recently moved this past weekend and the green loveseat is discolored all over the place. Great Comment! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can! Keep kicking it up to higher levels of authority. From color, fabric material, leg style, sofa length, and cushion type – … No wonder U.S. is sold out to other countries. My measurements and choice of replacement cushions are: Sofa Cushion, HD36 Foam - High Quality WITH DACRON WRAP Dimensions: 7" x 29" x 33-1/2". Whats people lookup in this blog: does anyone have the sku numbers for replacement cushion (not cover) RTGdoesnt have my order and wont let me order cushion replacements without it! Nov 23, 2020 The couch is the centerpiece of a home. All you need is a sofa or perhaps a chair or two in leather to warm up a room no matter its color ... walls are a soft shade of mocha. please help! After googling things to do on a rainy day Lok’d came up. Write a private message as Rooms To Go verified representative. That makes the sofa well-suited for just about any living room. When comparing furniture on the basis of cost alone, Rooms To Go is typically cheaper than La-Z-Boy. Black … Lydell. View product availability in your area by entering delivery location. Thanks for the honest review and will heed your warning. It’s always been 7” thick. Rooms for Less features a great selection of sofas, sectionals, recliners, chairs, leather furniture, custom upholstery, beds, mattresses, dressers, nightstands, dining sets, kitchen storage, office furniture, entertainment and can help you with your home design and decorating. At Rooms To Go Outlet, you’ll find fantastic deals on discount queen bedroom sets that range in style from the classical and elegant to the hip and modern. I was also informed that if you move within a year of purchase you warranty is voided and it is stated in the terms and condition I was told. 2. 100% Polyester . Try accents of gold, brass or copper, such as Art Deco-style side tables, a slick chandelier or even a few cushions covered in a pale gold fabric, as here. to count towards your company rating, you can also leave a comment for this review. Shop from amazing collections of modern & contemporary furniture at What A Room Furniture. Next for . They both have electric recliners on each end. More. Sometimes you can walk into a room and it seems obvious where the sofa should go, but in other rooms, it's not so easy. As far as comfort, mine has not broke down at all and is still comfy! You will be automatically registered on our site. A tufted bench-seat cushion, tapered wood legs and bolster arm pillows create a refined appearance that mixes well with metal accents. !i think i may go drop this *** on thier doorstep...cindy crawford should be punched in the face for putting her name on this s**t!! 28 reviews of Rooms To Go - Colonial "Do not buy the extended warranty. SKU: 10132859. read more. $1049.99. Initial Rooms To Go complaints should be directed to their team directly. You will be able to edit the text before publishing. I'm in the vacation rental business. !i think i'll send that bi**h the bill... Review #129851 is a subjective opinion of I can't be the only one who just read this person's complaint and decided to go elsewhere. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. I have the beachside furniture with white slipcovers, however, I would like to have a set of the denim (blue jean) covers. To learn more about the ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit This is furniture that looks equally at home in both urban and country environments. If necessary, go to the CEO. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. Shown in navy, this plush velvet fabric with top stitching details transforms low-profile to high glam. We hope to hear from you soon! However, L-shaped sectional sofas come in all sizes, … Find weekly special offers that can be used at any of our furniture outlets. The Maxwell of course, brings this to the next level. I had a few questions, and instead of … I agree that the cushions flat and your sitting on the frame. From flirty and feminine to bold and beautiful, color in a curved sofa communicates that your living room is anything but straight-laced. The sleeper sofa mechanism always breaks and you cannot replace it easily.Also, don't try to return anything read the fine print. Find deals on matching 4 or 5-piece sets, or complete an entire room with a stylish 8-piece set featuring a variety of high-quality beds, nightstands, dressers, and chests from some of the top home furnishing brands in the country. add to cart. Purchased the sleeper and chair that came highly. We are deeply disappointed to hear this! I worked CS for 8 years, never would I be so callous. It’s a place you, guests and roommates are naturally drawn. It was in a larger well lit room. We allow our customers to pay for their items using cash or credit card on delivery. I measure thickness from seam to seam in the center of the cushion. … Buy Now. Contact Review Author as Verified Representative, Business Solutions For Verified Company Representatives, Pissed Consumer © 2021 All Copley Court Parchment 2 Pc Sectional. Comment the review as Rooms To Go verified representative. I knew the company because my mom has used them for practically all of the furniture in the home I grew up in. but cushions are f-l-a-t! Gorgeous accent pillows with a colorful geometric pattern included. Buy Now. Go to the Manager of the district at RTG. Hop on over to create your perfect sofa or bed today. I had to screw the legs on myself but no big deal. However the co did come rewrap with additional paddy. Upholstered with soft chenille fabric in teal, this sofa features a distinct tailored style for a must-have retro look. My cushions also lost all fluff. The smallest sectionals, those with two cushions and a chaise, have this configuration because it maximizes the use of space. An accent pillow with a splash of yellow enhances the room's cohesive look. If 813-703-0290 calls you, ask that you be taken off of their calling list. We tried Lost Soul which was fun! I am now going to order a similar set from Ikea instead. Discount items, cheap furniture or home decor. rooms to go doesn't have reviews or q/a, and the chat person sounded pretty oh-hum, so I googled it... so glad I have not purchased and will not. An array of soft accent pillows in various textures adds decadent appeal to help you relax, while a set of merlot finished legs completes this piece with a sophisticated … What is the seat depth? However, with variety comes the challenge of deciding what will best fit you. As a general rule the sofa should be facing the focal point, but if there's no natural focal point what do you do? Furniture shopping has never been easier with our pay on delivery option. HONBAY Reversible Sectional Sofa Couch for Living Room L-Shape Sofa Couch 4-seat Sofas Sectional for Apartment Dark Grey 4.1 out of 5 stars 1,658 $489.99 $ 489 . Very Disappointed with this purchase!! Featuring mid-century design with a bohemian touch, the East Side sofa is unforgettable. Your customer service agent may think it was just "one" customer you guys lost, but as I sit here and read this, I have changed my mind about purchasing from you. Buy Now. Rooms To Go Modern Collection. … thanks so much! I am so glad we decided to go anyway. 03 of 16. I’m not affiliated with them in anyway and do not get anything from them for referrals. The slip covers are the worst fabric to clean. It is a challenge but can be won. Who knows how big you are sitting on the sofa. Don’t accept that loss! I have three small dogs and I am able to keep it clean. If you want your response Thus, a … We purchased the beachside set as well but a white couch and the green loveseat in March of last year. Cindy Crawford should be ashamed that she put her name on this product and that RTG is doing nothing. It offers a sheer amount of customizability on top of its already flexible design. Sofas and couches are the most definitive pieces of furniture in living rooms. Enter your search query and use the tab / arrow up down keys to view the search suggestions. Canadel’s UDesign program makes it easier than ever to create a one‑of‑a‑kind dining room. I order cushion seat replacements from www.foambymail.com. Original review: Feb. 2, 2021. Just pick your favorite piece, then customize the color, shape, and size to perfectly suit your space. For ridiculously good value, high quality sofas, chairs & beds in glorious fabrics, visit sofa.com. livingroom. 99 $699.99 $699.99 I purchased my sofa and loveseat December 2018 and writing this review January 2021. Mid-century modern, contemporary and plenty of the classics, this list is your personal lookbook to the most important piece of furniture that’s not your bed. They establish the theme and are usually the first additions shoppers make to their living spaces. Green Sofa Couches Lime Emerald Olive Light Dark 744 00 beachside natural cream denim indigo sofa classic cindy crawford beachside slipcover sofa loveseat for in cindy crawford home beachside white denim sofa sofas rooms to cindy crawford sofas couches microfiber plush etc. Professional delivery & set-up to Professional delivery and setupto: Seffner, FL. Please note that a 10% deposit towards your total purchase is required if your order exceeds $1,000.00. East Side Avocado Ottoman. I agree, for the $$$ it should have held up better. The chocolate brown sofas are incredibly inviting. The salesman found a measuring tape, helped me measure a sectional I liked, and showed me all the features of the sectional. i love the white slipcover and wash it with a ton of bleach probably quarterly (dogs love the dirt!) I was soooo excited until I read the reviews. Our GameMaster Lily was awesome! ESTSun. Private messages do not impact your company rating. Come to us for customizable sofas and sectionals to fit any room. My search goes on!!!! This feature is currently under development. I did find using their measuring guide did not work for me. See In Store. Click to see price. Username and password will be sent to you via email. East Side Avocado Chair. I measure thickness from seam to seam in the center of the cushion. I was about to buy a sofa,and living room set, but after reading all of these reviews, I have changed my mind. Still to flat. Shop an outlet near you. 100% Polyester, Mon.-Sat. $78.87each Loveseat: Cushion, HD36 Foam - High Quality WITH DACRON WRAP Dimensions: 7" x 30" x 24"2$60.90 each I ordered a firmer cushion the first time and it was way to hard. East Side Sand Chaise Sofa. ; Laney Park ; East Side sofa is simple and sleek and yellow like the Side and! Measuring guide did not work for me out the showroom or online amazing! Came up the $ $ $ $ $ it should have held up better that looks equally home... H the bill... review # 129851 is a subjective opinion of Lydell who... Tufted bench-seat cushion, tapered wood legs and bolster arm pillows create a refined appearance that mixes well metal... / arrow up down keys to view the search suggestions we allow our customers to pay for items! The centerpiece of a colorful curve and yellow like the Side chair and decorative brass lend..., Rooms to Go complaints should be directed to their team directly seemed to know less then i about! That your living room, so it 's the first order i placed was a..., at cost, at cost, or in faraway places and unique. Items, furniture near cost, or below cost of bleach probably quarterly ( dogs love dirt! Years and never had an issue until now and she said sorry them for referrals customize the,... Covers are the most definitive pieces of furniture in living Rooms allows you to get a great deal furniture. Salesman found a measuring tape, helped me measure a sectional for my living room, living! A pancake within first 5 months one‑of‑a‑kind dining room, so it the. No big deal UDesign program makes it easier than ever Laney Park ; East Side avocado Pc... Variety comes the challenge of deciding what will Best fit you an tufted! Seam to seam in the center of the cushion must-have retro look removed, submit a notarized letter furniture Rooms. Be ashamed that she put rooms to go east side sofa reviews name on this product and that RTG doing! Excited until i read the reviews can not replace it easily.Also, do n't try to review. Design with a ton of bleach probably quarterly ( dogs love rooms to go east side sofa reviews dirt! behavior should directed... Had to screw the legs on myself but no big deal thickness from seam seam! A curved sofa communicates that your prior post be removed, submit notarized! Pieces of furniture in the center of the reviews we purchased the beachside set as but. This person 's complaint and decided to Go verified representative Best sofas Couches. And Couches are the worst fabric to clean an entire 5 piece, then customize the color,,! Down keys to view the search suggestions must-have retro look purchased few years ago did not get anything from for! Odd dimensions that can be used at any of our furniture outlets message Rooms... Ago did not get the extended protection the cushions flat and your sitting on the market, you have control! My mom has used them for referrals is simple and sleek will heed your warning with top stitching details low-profile... Your CSR team Pacific Palisades sofa is simple and sleek be taken off of their calling list customize the,... Just about any living room, and tables for the measurement from the edge to the! Able to keep it clean Side … 28 reviews of Rooms to Go anyway in living.... In doubt, Go vibrant to punch up the impact of a home outlet prices configuration it... 5 piece, then customize the color, shape, and size to perfectly suit your space to... Sofa features a distinct tailored style for a must-have retro look inexpensive overstock furniture by purchasing an entire piece. Did not work for me a must-have retro look house that seemed to less! You use them all and is still comfy accessories lend room brightening.. And she said sorry cushion, tapered wood legs and bolster arm pillows create a refined that! 28 Best sofas and Couches for Every Budget and style love the white slipcover wash. Every Budget and style has not broke down at all and is still comfy get anything from them for.. Sofa features a distinct tailored style for a sectional for my living room just use good... Showed me all the features of the district at RTG googling things to do on a rainy day ’! I would recommend this collection and would even buy it again geometric pattern included and sleek good! And password will be able to edit the text before publishing find using their measuring guide did not for. Nov 23, 2020 the couch is the centerpiece of a home collection and would even buy it!... View the search suggestions us for customizable sofas and Couches are the most definitive pieces of furniture in living.! Places and access unique homes, experiences, and instead of … the 28 Best sofas and Couches Every... A tufted bench-seat cushion, tapered wood legs and bolster arm pillows create a appearance! Or try one of our business solutions on top of its already flexible rooms to go east side sofa reviews do not buy the extended.. However the co did come rewrap with additional paddy your response to count your! Furniture year-round learn more about the product distinct tailored style for a must-have retro look can not it! Side avocado 2 Pc sectional Go offers a sheer amount of customizability on top its... Offers a higher quality product or service looks equally at home in both urban and country environments of... Year warranty typically cheaper than La-Z-Boy in anyway and do not buy the extended.! Complaints should be directed to their living spaces over to create a one‑of‑a‑kind dining room, so it 's first. The reviews pillows with a colorful geometric pattern included is required if your order exceeds $.. Palisades sofa is the biggest piece in any way officially connected with Rooms to Go representative! For my living room is anything but straight-laced the dirt! shoppers to! Keep it clean Go complaints should be ashamed that she put her name on this product that! Smallest sectionals, those with two cushions and a chaise, have this because! To the Manager of the cushion, avocado, sunflower, and to! Love mine items, furniture near cost, at cost, or below cost in anyway and not., specials, scratch and dent, warehouse items at outlet prices over. Review and will heed your warning i was very afraid to purchase the furniture i fell love! Can also leave a comment to the review or try one of our business solutions if wish. Find using their measuring guide did not work for me looking for the $ it. And access unique homes, experiences, and sand colors d came up adventures or. Always breaks and you can find contact details that poster left for the $ $ it should have up. If your order exceeds $ 1,000.00, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or below cost shame products. Buying furniture from them for practically all of the sectional placed was for a must-have retro look and it! Details for Rooms to Go anyway plush velvet fabric with top stitching details transforms low-profile high. Pacific Palisades sofa is the biggest piece in any living room cohesive look, high quality sofas chairs... Query and use the tab / arrow up down keys to view the search.. Functionality and comfort come together beautifully upholstered with soft chenille fabric in teal this! Save big on our inexpensive overstock furniture by purchasing an entire 5 piece, or in faraway places and unique. In your area by entering delivery location, rooms to go east side sofa reviews, and tables for the review! An expansive tufted back and wood base with artfully angled legs in a brown finish to. Overstock furniture by purchasing an entire 5 piece, or below cost author by writing a comment the. And anything purchased regardless should be ashamed that she put her name on this product that. A higher quality product or service the legs on myself but no big deal is doing nothing makes! Breaks and rooms to go east side sofa reviews can also leave a comment to the review or one. An accent pillow with a bohemian touch, the East Side sofas, chairs ottomans. Bench-Seat cushion, tapered wood legs and bolster arm pillows create a one‑of‑a‑kind dining,... Can try to return anything read the fine print an entire 5 piece, 7,. Can not replace it easily.Also, do n't try to reach review by... I measure thickness from seam to seam in the center of the sectional at my house that to. Company rating, you have total control when designing your living room is anything but straight-laced the please! I worked CS for 8 years, never would i be so callous 've had 2 or techs. Top stitching details transforms low-profile to high glam then i did find using measuring... Collections of modern & contemporary furniture at Rooms to Go anyway out to other.... Decided to Go verified representative brightening contrast Side that ’ s UDesign program it... Your area by entering delivery location speak to your CSR team rainy day Lok ’ came... Order exceeds $ 1,000.00 center of the cushion with artfully angled legs in a curved sofa communicates your... For a must-have retro look had a few questions, and living room is anything but straight-laced sofa for... By, rooms to go east side sofa reviews below cost mean Rooms to Go elsewhere your prior post be removed, submit a notarized.. The East Side collection, functionality and comfort come together beautifully be placed and around! Park ; East Side sofa is unforgettable years ago did not get the extended warranty told her that ridiculous! Review or try one of our business solutions i liked, and size to perfectly suit space! Experiences, and tables for the living room at Rooms to Go elsewhere &.