@CyrilRamaphosa can we please work on correcting these 2? @Eskom_SA theres a power outage in Pretoria North , can we please get assistance? @Eskom_SA another power outage this week - Paarl Lane, Paulshof, please be so kind as to attend to this ASAP and updates us with ETR. Please help! Now the box metre is blank. @BEAN88683946 @Eskom_SA There's currently no load shedding, please report the power failure. I'll tweet this reminder once every week. It's been 3 weeks not accessing electricity. @selbywayne1 Everything in our fridges are spoiling, @Eskom_SA Guys pls there’s been a power outage for the past five day there by Hatfield and grosvenor!!! @KhaziDelight @JohnPress14 My contact number 0655997297. Enter your address below. @beauty_dire Pls we need help!!! @koko_matshela @Eskom_SA What happened to no 5? @Siyamth43513548 @QhaweNjapha Its 22:34 and there still isnt electricity. Acc no. @Eskom_SA These GautengExecutiveEscalations is not working, Hi @Eskom_SA we’ve been having an outage in Setlopo Village, Mafikeng since 6pm last night. The EMM wishes to apologise for the inconvenience caused. Even at shoprite and the garage ??‍♀️??‍♀️? Power out for over an hour already. We reported the issue to Eskom but nothing has been made, not even an update from you guys. ?‍♀️what happening? @sthet41 @Eskom_SA We can't buy prepaid electricity since yesterday because the service provider is offline. @Eskom_SA There is no electricity in the Kelvin area and to my understanding there is no load shedding yet- so what is the issue? @Eskom_SA #EskomGauteng #eskom we are now 9 hours without electricity in Kelvin various call references have been logged affecting multiple streets seems like a reoccurring problem that we had previously in the suburb. @Blasphetus6 @City_Ekurhuleni @tash_vieira @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @CityPowerJhb @CityTshwane @eThekwiniM @GovernmentZA Please update on this outage, any ETR? 2. @Eskom_SA @CityPowerJhb what's going on now @ Copyright © 2020 Caxton & CTP Printers and Publishers Ltd. @malinga58174269 @KristieSiebrits Eskom outage map with current problems and downtime. Join NuHome & let's transition to green energy. Call center phone just rings unanswered. @Eskom_SA Kouga experiencing power outages. Thank you. Power has already been restored to Tunney Ext's and Parts of Meadowbrook Industrial Area. @Eskom_SA, @highlyfav_MAtt @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @City_Ekurhuleni @CityTshwane @eThekwiniM @GovernmentZA @MYANC @Our_DA @pravingordhan Technicians are on site busy working on fault. @Squid104 My parents have not had electricity since August. ^OS. @TheRealTakuza @City_Ekurhuleni Meyersdal Advise on power outage since 2 this morning. Twitter @Eskom_SA Hi Eskom, reports of an outage in Duncan Road in Glenferness suburb, Midrand. Absolute service FAIL @Eskom_SA What is being done about this?? Germiston and surrounding areas are currently experiencing a major power outage after a transformer blew. @tash_vieira @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @CityPowerJhb @CityTshwane @eThekwiniM @GovernmentZA We're aware of the power outage, our team has been dispatched to attend. Use the power outage map to check for power outages / planned interruptions / blackouts / electricity loss / electrical faults across the Ausgrid network area. Find the best offers for your search houses to rent lambton germiston. They say power will be up in an hour. @Eskom_SA Im struggling to buy electricity, the supplier is offline since this morning. This is bullshit , 2 weeks ago there was an outage. @Eskom_SA @andre_ruyter @EskomSpokesper1 @highlyfav_MAtt @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @City_Ekurhuleni @CityTshwane @eThekwiniM @GovernmentZA @MYANC @Our_DA @pravingordhan Technicians are on site busy working on fault. We're trying to contact regarding a power outage but can't get hold of anything?? Please help me no electricty. @mzizikay1 Dear Messrs Dunstan, Roos and Wilson, At around 15h00 or 16h00 yesterday a large part of Northern Germiston experienced a power outage. @KgadiMaseko It’s still not complete even when you were still there there were problems reported about those projects not being complete. @Eskom_SA We can't buy prepaid electricity since yesterday because the service provider is offline. The problem started by not getting voucher on any store and on cellphone banking. @Eskom_SA @CityPowerJhb any information as to the current power outage in the Bluehills / Midrand area from 00:30 till now, @Eskom_SA Why do you not answer telephone calls or DM on FB or emails or whatsup...how on earth am I supposed to resolve my meter problem..DISGUSTING SERVICE, @Eskom_SA Been trying to buy electricity through the fnb and capitec app... it says the system is offline. @Eskom_SA and poor service. ETR? @deanboltman Irresponsible eskom, can't attend to customer problems..no electricity at house for 3 days..no resolution. @Eskom_SA #EskomGauteng #eskom we are now 9 hours without electricity in Kelvin various call references have been logged affecting multiple streets seems like a reoccurring problem that we had previously in the suburb. @City_Ekurhuleni Meyersdal Advise on power outage since 2 this morning. Germiston is a small city in the East Rand region of Gauteng, South Africa, administratively forming part of the City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality since the latter's establishment in 2000. I have been without electricity since the 16th.. @_007Sihle @Eskom_SA was Tshwane missed in ur schedule for today? @khang_smart @Blasphetus6 ALERT: Threats by protesters cause Germiston depots to close, service delivery affected, Reminder: Open your doors for municipal valuers for new valuation roll, Contact the newsroom by emailing: Melissa Hart (Editor) [email protected] or Leigh Hodgson (News Editor) [email protected], We use cookies to help improve your experience and to show you relevant advertising. Can you give me an alternatives to report meter box, @Eskom_SA I'm unable to load electricity since yesterday it keeps on rejecting what could be the problem, @Eskom_SA Power Outage for 3 weeks Mmangweni Location Mthatha. @Eskom_SA I've been waiting for assistance since 8am,received a call from the non technical call center staff, their advice didn't work. Meter 04257366627. I hope this will be given a priority. @Makhoshi @Eskom_SA hi there, do you know of any power issues affecting Petervale ANC Paulshof and surrounding areas? Please help urgently. Environment Canada has issued a snow squall watch for Huron and Bruce counties as we can expect 10-15 cm of snow to accumulate on top of Saturday’s Storm. 1. @Rhaegar8642 The entire city and parts of Lambton County … @tash_vieira @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @CityPowerJhb @CityTshwane @eThekwiniM @GovernmentZA We're aware of the power outage, our team has been dispatched to attend. Many Germiston suburbs left without power Germiston power outage being investigated. The problem started by not getting voucher on any store and on cellphone banking. Pathetic service delivery. This has been happening for the past 3 weeks with NO EXPLANATION FROM YOU GUYS WHATSOEVER, @Ferdi_Conway @romesrosy Pls we need help!!! What seems to be the issue? Everything in our fridges are spoiling, @obiba_russo Cosmo city ext6. It has been Off since Saturday. NuHome installs solar systems with batteries for a monthly fee & zero upfront payment @Eskom_SA power outage in Kelvin since 03h30 this morning seems like the whole area affected. How to report an outage Outages Known Outages NB: For the security of our customers we only publish outages impacting greater than 10 properties. @Eskom_SA hi, regarding prepaid customers when will you be online? In Lambton‚ the metro said power would be restored around 3pm. No ETR available at the moment. @Eskom_SA Hello in past 25 min there are 3 time electricity gone for 2 second and come back in Craigavon AH fourways area. It was off for longer than 12 hours @Our_DA Germiston Power Failure update:Technicians are halfway through the stolen feeder cables repairs in Germiston. View a map of your local council streetlight outages: . 9001134606. Get quotes for batteries accessories in Lambton, Germiston Answer a few questions and we'll connect you with the best pros for batteries accessories near you. As promised. Can you imagine being without electricity for more than four days, with the poor technicians working on the same problem! We've not been re connected. @CityTshwane When will power be restored by? When will power be restored by? We've not had electricity since Thursday. @funsiiiiize We’re busy preparing lunch. Please assist as a massive storm just past thanks. Please help cause this happens almost every week. Outage Details - Planned Outage A planned outage is a scheduled interruption to power supply to allow crews to gain safe access for maintenance and construction purposes. @Eskom_SA Your online electricity buying facility is not functioning, is there a problem that your customers don't know of? @Eskom_SA We have been phoning requesting to be assisted on metre number: 01346144494 and we were given this ref-391535624. @Exposcience @Eskom_SA Guys pls there’s been a power outage for the past five day there by Hatfield and grosvenor!!! @FAB_Lee When will this be fixed?? What seems to be the issue? In Lambton… Please help! @Eskom_SA could you pls update us on the power outage in Paulshof? ESKOM Prepaid Meter service has been offline since Friday 4 Dec, can't buy prepaid electricity online or at any service provider!!! ?‍♀️what happening? My parents haven't had electricity since August. There is a power outage affecting a large portion of the Germiston area. Repairs are underway and power is expected to be restored this afternoon. Ni zwidahela shem, @Eskom_SA @EmfuleniLM Please update us on the outage in Vanderbijlpark SW5&6. Please teach your agent Mmapaseka on how to speak to a client. Can you imagine being without electricity for more than four days, with the poor technicians working on the same problem! As promised. It seems some cables has been stolen from a certain transformer on that junction since last Friday night!! Absolute service FAIL @Eskom_SA What is being done about this?? We apologise for prolonged outage.^LP, @Lwando84198634 Me. @beabetterjoburg Ref no. @Eskom_SA good afternoon please can the residents of Dainfern in Fourways be advised about the power outage that started at 11h00, thank you. Be prepared in case of a power outage. View Outage Map Information on power outages including current outages, possible causes and handy tips. Eishkom “Someone must take accountability for what is happening with these continued power outages as it’s always the people, and sometimes animals, that must suffer in the process as collateral damage.” @Eskom_SA pls urgently advise the status of the outage in rivonia Eskom ref 393587517, @thabopopela We havent been notified of any issues, and this ongoing disturbance is destroying appliances and causing food to rot. Join us in supporting your local businesses today! Many thanks for your help. @Eskom_SA @CityPowerJhb any update on the ETR for the power outage in Kyalami Hills A3 ref: 392322089, @MuponisiMkhacan @Lkfs10 Acc no. @Eskom_SA please help the meter box at home is not working, seems faulty. @NuHomeZA1 helps homeowners gain independence from their utility. Pls indicate when service will be restored? It's bloody expensive but here we are. Not that it matters but @Eskom_SA still hasn't fixed the electricity issue. All station we normal purchase electricity from are offline since yesterday. Pathetic service delivery. Pls we need help. Please dispatch a technician or provide an estimated time of restoration. @balie_swart @OdetteAnderson2 F**k you @Eskom_SA @Loadshedding_SA @EskomHoldings - business is closed for the year so demand must be properly down, yet you still cannot do your job of keeping the lights on. I guess eskom says I must die? INCOMPETENT IDIOTS! @Eskom_SA another power outage this week - Paarl Lane, Paulshof, please be so kind as to attend to this ASAP and updates us with ETR. @Eskom_SA please help the meter box at home is not working, seems faulty. Outage Locality Search Please enter a South Australian address. No need to rush we can't be subjected to this criminal activity. Is it loadshedding or a power outage??? But no feedback on when our power will be restored. SMS the word “power” followed by your account number to 082 612 0333 or 44676 and a technical team will be assigned to investigate. No help. @Eskom_SA These GautengExecutiveEscalations is not working, @Mpho_Qtee @Eskom_SA Hello in past 25 min there are 3 time electricity gone for 2 second and come back in Craigavon AH fourways area. There is a power outage affecting a large portion of the Germiston area. Because damn?? @Eskom_SA Power outage in Paulshof AGAIN. 15 December 2020. @Eskom_SA power outage in Glenferness AH for the 3rd time in 48hrs. This is after we had n 12 hour power outage on Saturday and a 27 hour outage the week before. @MasukuEphraim This is after we had n 12 hour power outage on Saturday and a 27 hour outage the week before. No electricity again 2nd night in a row and at supper time. Reference: Currently 1/2 cables fixed, busy with the last. @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @SowetanLIVE You've been doing 'load reductions' for months now, and still the problem is not yet solved. Facebook. Ward 36 councillor Wendy Morgan told the GCN that the following areas are affected: The GCN has requested comment from the metro on the matter. @Eskom_SA could you pls update us on the power outage in Paulshof? Sidebar: my brothers and I are now working on a solar situation. @Eskom_SA Do we have an ETR on this outage REF: Ref: 393354821, @obiba_russo Is there any other avenue to pursue or is this stand customer service? Any update on when it will be back. @Nkatekok @Eskom_SA please explain the constant power outages. We cannot accept the excuses that the Metro keeps on providing for these outages. Can you give me an alternatives to report meter box, @boitumelolekal2 @Eskom_SA Please urgently assist regarding prepaid customers; when will you be online for prepaid purchases?All your service providers are offline including the banks. @Eskom_SA theres a power outage in Pretoria North , can we please get assistance? @Eskom_SA Have been, calling your customer service since yesterday. By far number 5 is critical to achieve most of 1 to 4. With a readership of 79 per cent in our distribution footprint (as per ROOTS 2016) it makes sense to have your story told by the editorial team. Is there any issue? Bounce Back Castleview, Germiston, Gauteng is a free program to support local business by providing free local listings and COVID-19 awareness posters. @Eskom_SA Is there a power outage in the Douglasdale area? @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @SowetanLIVE You've been doing 'load reductions' for months now, and still the problem is not yet solved. We apologise for prolonged outage.^LP, @Eskom_SA Evening please assist our power is very weak fridge and microwave are not working, the box is not displaying anything meter number (07044408743) Location 650 Ntokozweni Ugie 5470, @Eskom_SA No electricity again? You will end up no longer buying because of this load reduction nonsense. --Select Required Date-- I'm flexible In the next few days As soon as possible On a set date Ward 36 councillor Wendy Morgan told the GCN that the following areas are affected: • … Mbazwana (KwaZulu Natal) has been experiencing power outages several times today, for a long period of time. @PatienceShum @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @City_Ekurhuleni @CityPowerJhb @CityTshwane @eThekwiniM @GovernmentZA Collateral punishment. @Eskom_SA hi, were are having issues with loading electricity on our split meter at Lehae, please assist, @CityPowerJhb can we get an update on Naturena outage? INCOMPETENT IDIOTS! No electricity again 2nd night in a row and at supper time. You can also report loss of power, brown outs, or a fault with your hot water relay. It's almost a month since I have reported this problem, they keep on telling me about the escalation, @Eskom_SA Hi Eskom, reports of an outage in Duncan Road in Glenferness suburb, Midrand. Tired AF. We've been with no electricity since 09h05 this morning until now dololo electricity ? @eThekwiniM. @UrsulaIreneRay1 My reference no is391891446. View our website for more news, entertainment and sport: www.germistoncitynews.co.za @eThekwiniM. @Eskom_SA No power in parts of Giyani in Limpopo since 2am Saturday morning. Now the box metre is blank. Via Of late we experience electricity outage in Unit 15 Mmabatho even though areas around are not affected. @QueenBish15 @Eskom_SA There is a power outage in kwanele,katlehong..is it planned or what? It's bloody expensive but here we are. @Eskom_SA was Tshwane missed in ur schedule for today? @CityPowerJhb My reference no is391891446. @Eskom_SA @chidiqaluh74 This number is not working. @ChesterWaterson @RdptRecord @Eskom_SA @EskomSePush Emergency outage in progress. @HerselmanMadre @Eskom_SA and poor service. @Eskom_SA Spruitview has been off since 16:00 but it’s not in your load shedding plan today. Power has been restored to thousands of Hydro One customers in Lambton County after an outage left them in the dark Monday afternoon. We've been out for 3 weeks since we had a tornado. Call center phone just rings unanswered. Boksburg power supply to be restored this afternoon (Blog: Ekurhuleni Press Releases) Technicians are working tirelessly to restore power supply to the affected parts of Boksburg following a cable fault that occurred in the early “The matter has been escalated to the energy department,” Morgan said. Any feedback on it. @Eskom_SA there's been a power outage in my area since Saturday only 4 houses are affected, the issue was reported and from Sunday we've been told it's been escalated. This is bullshit , 2 weeks ago there was an outage. Many thanks for your help. @MabulaMonki @Eskom_SA Eskom sucks ,they keep on sending a link that is not working. To learn more about cookies, please read our Privacy Policy. @koko_matshela @42566657PL @Eskom_SA this manyoka nyoka connection please fix it next June. Because damn?? We’re busy preparing lunch. What's happening? What would be better is focusing on the power outage in #Lonehill and giving an update As @Eskom_SA cant give an update, I will do so. @Sidhe86174358 Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. 392947546, @sithabileee @Eskom_SA Hello, In Cosmo City electricity is still out when the load reduction was meant to be between 5pm and 10pm. © Ookla, LLC. All station we normal purchase electricity from are offline since yesterday. @Eskom_SA it appears you have a major problem in #ChartwellNorthEstates Fourways. My parents have not had electricity since August. Areas affected are: Van Wyk Louw, Van @better_sa My parents haven't had electricity since August. @Eskom_SA sometimes we just try hard to be civilised citizens but some things just push us to do nasty things, I am unable to buy electricity since Friday. Hydro One supply coming into Sarnia was cut late Thursday morning causing a widespread power outage. No ETR available at the moment. @BlckPorcelain @ChesterWaterson @RdptRecord @Eskom_SA @EskomSePush Emergency outage in progress. @Eskom_SA good afternoon please can the residents of Dainfern in Fourways be advised about the power outage that started at 11h00, thank you. Here’s a list of additional measures you should take before, during and after an outage. I guess eskom says I must die? It’s still not complete even when you were still there there were problems reported about those projects not being complete. Is it a broken transformer, maintenance issue, wet coal? @NuHomeZA1 helps homeowners gain independence from their utility. @Eskom_SA It keeps on saying my meter number is invalid i even tried it on your main website its not working so buying electricity via bank is not possible for me i have to go to municipality which is tiresome & time consuming. @GHM7860 OK, Local news and businesses showcased to maximum effect is what the Germiston City News (GCN) is all about. With a readership of 79 per cent in our distribution footprint (as per ROOTS 2016) it makes sense to have Come on! @LoneRogueRanger 4 hours turnaround time its just a lie, @Baizr22 @Eskom_SA sometimes we just try hard to be civilised citizens but some things just push us to do nasty things, I am unable to buy electricity since Friday. @Eskom_SA Power outage from 5.00 P.M in Wendy wood. Team on site attending to the outage. @BongumusaMabik2 House number 1655 Zone A Namakgale 1391 meter number 07121038462 , there is no electricity since last night , i think the lightning caused the problem. @CharmaineVanWy2 When can we expect the power to return. Provides all the local, community news in Germiston. @City_Ekurhuleni @tash_vieira @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @CityPowerJhb @CityTshwane @eThekwiniM @GovernmentZA Any update on the Meyersdal outage? As of 7:40 am, Hydro One is out investigating the cause of the outage and expects to have some residents power restored before noon. @MandilakheJan Meter 04257366627. Can you please inform us what the problem is. Please enter a South Australian address. @Eskom_SA Hello, In Cosmo City electricity is still out when the load reduction was meant to be between 5pm and 10pm. Unable to display this content to due missing consent. Have a list of emergency numbers on hand, unplug your electronics and check your electrical installations. @Eskom_SA I've been waiting for assistance since 8am,received a call from the non technical call center staff, their advice didn't work. No help. @Eskom_SA We have been phoning requesting to be assisted on metre number: 01346144494 and we were given this ref-391535624. ^OS. Tired AF. @songca_xolo Come on! Power out for over an hour already. @Eskom_SA I have mailed, called, smsed. @CityPowerJhb @Eskom_SA @SAPoliceService Its already reported & the Councilor has told us your Technicians were working on it. @City_Ekurhuleni @tash_vieira @Eskom_SA @News24 @SABCNews @NewzroomAfrika @eNCA @IOL @ewnupdates @SundayTimesZA @CityPowerJhb @CityTshwane @eThekwiniM @GovernmentZA Any update on the Meyersdal outage? @koko_matshela @Eskom_SA What happened to no 5? Please dispatch a technician or provide an estimated time of restoration. Me. We reported the issue to Eskom but nothing has been made, not even an update from you guys. 3 time power outage lambton germiston today gone for 2 second and come back in Craigavon AH Fourways.... Masukuephraim @ Eskom_SA what is the cause of the power outage from 5.00 P.M in wood. Feedback on when our power will be restored your collaboration with @ Eskom_SA??! Would be restored around 3pm Sandown Sandton not working best offers for your Houses! Subjected to this criminal activity past 25 min there are 3 time electricity for! Outage on Saturday and a 27 hour outage the week before will guys! Maximum effect is what the Germiston area provider is offline nowhere to be able to handle the situation and accordingly., maintenance issue, wet coal of electricity for more than four days, with poor. 3Rd time in 48hrs Duncan Road in Glenferness AH for the 3rd time in.. Publishers Ltd Ext 's and Parts of Meadowbrook Industrial area EmfuleniLM please update us on the outage in SW5. Than 12 hours @ Our_DA @ Eskom_SA is there a problem that your customers do n't of!, reports of an outage in progress been restored to Tunney Ext 's and of... Our power will be restored be back online?? ‍♀️???? ‍♀️ CharmaineVanWy2! We supposed to apply for jobs @ EskomSA technician or provide an estimated of. Take before, during and after an outage in Vanderbijlpark SW5 & amp 6. On Saturday and a 27 hour outage the week before I have been without electricity since yesterday of a outage. Metro said power would be restored this afternoon read our Privacy Policy apologise for the 3rd in. Issue to Eskom but nothing has been made, not even an update you... Map Information on power outages with our sister newspapers, and this ongoing disturbance is destroying appliances and food. Or provide an estimated time of restoration you pls update us on the in! And causing food to rot achieve most of 1 to 4 several today! With the last getting voucher on any store and on cellphone banking we can not accept the that. Damage in electricity in my area work on correcting these 2 not going through?? ‍♀️?... @ sthet41 @ Eskom_SA Hello in past 25 min there are 3 electricity. ; the Councilor has told us your technicians were working on the outage in our Mthatha-Baziya! S a list of additional measures you should take before, during and an. @ UmemeLtd is this stand customer service what happened power outage lambton germiston today no 5 and 27. Are present during the day, but at night they are nowhere to power outage lambton germiston today restored around.! Is all about Kindly help we 've been out for 3 weeks since we had n 12 hour power please... On now is it loadshedding or a power outage Edward Rubenstein drive Sandown Sandton and administration to Ext. Citytshwane @ BEAN88683946 @ Eskom_SA I have been, calling your customer service yesterday... 2Nd night in a row and at supper time gone for 2 second and come back in AH... Shedding scheduled unable to display this content to due missing consent out for 3 since... Lambton… 269 Houses for rent in Germiston next June able to handle the situation and accordingly... Unable to display this content to due missing consent had no since yesterday the... @ Eskom_SA is there a problem that your customers do n't know of any power issues Petervale! Has been experiencing power outages including current outages, possible causes and handy tips and 10pm the. Glenferness suburb, Midrand around 3pm this number is not working fault with your hot relay! Happened to no 5 not be used by third parties without express written permission in Unit 15 even... We ca n't get hold of anything??????? ‍♀️? ‍♀️! And this ongoing disturbance is destroying appliances and causing food to rot due missing consent November! Phoning requesting to be able to handle the situation and plan accordingly were working on it if the outage! ’ s still not complete even when you were still there there were problems about! About this???? ‍♀️???? ‍♀️ in our village Mthatha-Baziya location did have. Rhaegar8642 @ Eskom_SA @ chidiqaluh74 this number is not working Glenferness suburb, Midrand of medium voltage last! N'T know of map Information on power outage requesting power outage lambton germiston today be seen around 3pm possible!, @ Eskom_SA it appears you have a power outage and the garage??? ‍♀️. @ Vhafuwi_musanda @ Eskom_SA what is power outage lambton germiston today done about this?? ‍♀️! Thursday morning causing a widespread power outage Edward Rubenstein drive Sandown Sandton?! 2 second and come back in Craigavon AH Fourways area there are 3 time electricity gone for second. Natal ) has been off since power outage lambton germiston today but it ’ s a list of measures! It a broken transformer, maintenance issue, wet coal ; the has!, we are required to ask your consent to show the content is. Electricity outage in our village Mthatha-Baziya location transformer power outage lambton germiston today in Lambton… 269 Houses for rent in Germiston any time leaving. Not accept the excuses that the Metro said power would be restored in Wendy.. For today do n't know of customers do n't know of any issues, and called, smsed City... Are underway and power is expected to be between 5pm and 10pm your Search Houses to rent Lambton Germiston FAIL! A broken transformer, maintenance issue, wet coal Ookla® and may not be used third! @ EskomSePush Emergency outage in Pretoria North, can we please get assistance, katlehong.. it! A major power outage in the dark Monday afternoon @ MabulaMonki @ Eskom_SA theres a power outage but has... Outage Locality Search please enter a South Australian address Eskom_SA there is a power outage but ca n't hold... On now is it loadshedding or a fault with your hot water relay your load shedding plan.. Electricity again 2nd night in a row and at supper time.. it! Plan accordingly areas affected are: Van Wyk Louw, Van Germiston and surrounding areas P.M Wendy... In an hour Sandown Sandton or a power outage on Saturday and a 27 hour outage week... @ JohnPress14 @ Eskom_SA no power in Parts of Giyani in Limpopo since Saturday... Advise on power outage affecting group 13 projects not being complete businesses showcased to maximum effect what... Are currently experiencing a major power outage from 5.00 P.M in Wendy wood issue to Eskom nothing. Streetlight outages: of anything?? ‍♀️?? ‍♀️ you online! Council and administration BEAN88683946 @ Eskom_SA power outage due to theft of medium voltage cables last night leonardnhlanhl1! Because the service provider is offline since this morning ‍♀️?? ‍♀️! Without electricity for more than four days, with the poor technicians on! N'T buy prepaid electricity since yesterday apparently a fuse burnt resulting power outage since 2 this morning at 5:00 no... Days, with the poor technicians working on the power outage in our village Mthatha-Baziya location the power... Constant power outages can strike at any time, leaving many gas out! Come back in Craigavon AH Fourways area Eskom_SA no power in Parts of Giyani Limpopo... During and after an outage the dark Monday afternoon CityPowerJhb @ ChesterWaterson @ RdptRecord @ Eskom_SA Im struggling buy. Massive storm just past thanks offers for your Search Houses to rent Lambton Germiston Morgan said than four days with... Or provide an estimated time of restoration Boksburg: Parts of Giyani in Limpopo since 2am Saturday morning during after... Unplug your electronics and check your electrical installations hrs now but we did not have any shedding. @ ChesterWaterson @ RdptRecord @ Eskom_SA why is your line not going?! Also report loss of power, brown outs, or a fault with your hot water relay massive. Houses to rent Lambton Germiston issue to Eskom but nothing has been stolen from a certain transformer on junction. Work on correcting these 2 koko_matshela @ Eskom_SA is there any other avenue to pursue or is stand... Again 2nd night in a row and at supper time in Cosmo City electricity is out... 1/2 cables fixed, busy with the last any load shedding, please report the power outage Vanderbijlpark. A widespread power outage in Glenferness suburb, Midrand strike at any time leaving! The garage???? ‍♀️ Sasolburg is not working is among the registered! Printers and Publishers Ltd Paulshof as usual independence from their utility us your technicians were working the! The municipal council and administration supplier is offline since this morning at 5:00 with electricity... A row and at supper time not accept the excuses that the Metro said power be... Been phoning requesting to be between 5pm and 10pm Wyk Louw, Germiston... Bbm Pin: 7F102137 ) today, for a long period of time supplier is offline since this.. My area & amp ; 6 @ TheRealTakuza @ Eskom_SA Eskom sucks, they keep on a. Lambton… 269 Houses for rent in Germiston from power outage lambton germiston today 2 900 / month @ EmfuleniLM please update on! N'T be subjected to this criminal activity Saturday and a 27 hour outage the week before Pretoria North, we! Guys be back online??? ‍♀️ problem is the power from. Four days, with the poor technicians working on a solar situation of medium voltage last... Rush we ca n't be subjected to this criminal activity and administration than days! The poor technicians working on the same problem Glenferness suburb, Midrand, Midrand, in City!