your own Pins on Pinterest Discover (and save!) My Shellion just recently died. )is a gorgeous young boy who almost didn't make it. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed. 17 comments - What do you think? Watching him enjoy his rawhide is very entertaining; he runs off with it, tosses it, scampers and tips his head as he barks at it! There is no doubt that the internet is obsessed with cute animals. I would be VERY interested in a puppy, I have yet to find what I’m looking for. So, you can expect the Border Sheltie to be a talented herder, as well. Very smart and can pick up a new trick in 5 min. The Shelillon is not a purebred dog. His name is Rusty and he is a doll. The Poodle mixed with Papillon has a loving yet mischievous personality. Border Collie & Shetland Sheepdog mix (AKA Border Sheepdog) source. The Papillon shares top billing with the Toy Poodle as the brightest and most trainable of the toy breeds. If you have never had a Shetland Sheepdog Mix before, look at the top 25 most popular crossbreeds listed, and see which one might fit for you and your family.
Diane has a lot of experience with dogs; showing, breeding, training and working in a veterinarians office. Bad habits include pooping just anywhere in the backyard and barking all the way home from the groomer because he wants to get amorous with Brickle. She is a little timid though, but that’s ok with me. The Shelillon is a cross between the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog. All Rights Reserved. Wondering if I need to breed my own. We have what we were told was a Papillon mix. She is 1 ½ years old. Looks a lot like Pico, but more yellow. Oct 27, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by love it vintage. Mutt Dog. Monopoly: Here & Now edition featuring a labradoodle. Has anyone else found a good source for Shelillons?? Breeding specific dogs like this has become common in the last twenty years or so even though I am sure that this mixed breed found it’s share of … Papillon / Shetland Sheepdog mix breed nursing her puppy, Frodo, picture submitted and taken by Frodo's owner. He has a high pitched piercing bark but is sweet and loving. Our work is not Public Domain. Chihuahua and Papillon I can see. I live in the metro Detroit area, so this would be fabulous ! She is very playful. Find Papillon in Dogs & Puppies for Rehoming | Find dogs and puppies locally for sale or adoption in Canada : get a boxer, husky, German shepherd, pug, and more on Kijiji, Canada's #1 Local Classifieds. I was wondering if that is even possible. Those big ears funnel in every sound! She likes the litter children but she’s a. but mouthy. They’re a relatively new crossbreed, and their appearance can widely vary. The Shelillon is a hybrid dog, also known as a designer dog. Oct 27, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Twankle Gow. I can’t wait for my new little girl! The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed. cute! It is a high energy mix breed with a great disposition. I rescued my Sheltie- Papillion mix 7 years ago. Molly completely fits the description, looks and personality. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and know you can get any combination of any of the characteristics found in either breed. Mr. Chu the Papillon / Shetland Sheepdog mix breed at 2 years old—"We adopted Mr. Chu when he was 4 months old. The Sheltie Heeler is a mix of the Blue Heeler and the Shetland Sheepdog. Glad to hear what others have to say about this breed. Mr. Chu is extremely jealous and will start a fight with Brickle over our attention or a toy. All Papillon found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Since they are active dogs, they need to release their excess energy, or they will turn anxious and agitated. She is a hyperactive but loving dog with a great disposition. Their health and well being has been the driving force in so many of our lives. The Papillon crossed with Dachshund has the potential to inherit health problems from both its parent breeds. He barks at the trash collector, street sweeper and any courier with gusto! Pico is now 7 and she has been such a delight! He has herded other dogs to their owner when they didn’t listen. Find Papillon Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Papillon information. LOL, Your email address will not be published. If anyone finds one, plz let me know, Does anyone know of a breeder in Alberta Canada, We hope to adopt a dog from the shelter that resembles the picture but has a fluffy tail and a grayish tongue. I have so many people asking me what breed she is. November 10, 2010 at 10:43 pm, Categories: Due to their resemblance to the Collie, they used to be called the Shetland Collie. Thanks for visiting our Papillon Mix page! It is not always possible to determine the characteristics, temperament or traits of a mixed breed.

. I have a little dog that I rescued 10 years ago that I’m sure is a Shelillon. We just happened to check with the shelter minutes before he was to be euthanized. Your email address will not be published. But it’s a he. I have a Shelillon named Max. Papillon Border Collie Mix History. Boomer(ADOPTED! He looks just like the pictures. I love Google. Sheltie Papillon mix - Shelillon :) Saved by meg meg The Material contained herein may not be reproduced without the prior written approval of the author. The Papillon is one of the oldest toy spaniel breeds, trademarked for their cute wing-like appearance because of their well-fringed, big ears. I have a Shelillon who looks exactly like Pico they could be twins.

Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states. The Sheltie Heeler has almond eyes like its Heeler parent and a long muzzle. I have had 2 shelties in the past and they were such wonderful dogs, but I have never had one of this hybrid type. Sheltie Papillon Mix = Sheltiellon. It is very common for breeders to breed multi-generation crosses. She is a sheltie/papillions mix, both parents are pure bred. They are small in size, measuring between 8 and 11 […] Mr. Chu would probably be easier to train if he were our only dog, but he puts himself in a "contest" with Brickle over everything! I have only come across one other shellion but he looked more like a large papillion. I can’t even imagine life without him. It is not always possible to determine the characteristics, temperament or traits of a mixed breed. He is so cute that I should have named him “Aww” instead of Andy- because everyone that sees him for the first time says “Aww”. Surprisely doesn’t bark much. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies ®. He was about two then and I had no idea what he was till the vet and a groomer both told me the same thing. Like 50 or so. He wisely said it was most likely some sort of Papillon-Sheltie-Chihuahua mix, but says though she LOOKS like a Papillon she probably has many different breeds stuffed into her cute little face. That’s how good these dogs are. He can be a love once you get beyond his barking. Sheltie Heelers’ Appearance. I recently lost my GWP and don’t want another large dog. He is very playful and even demands that we or Brickle join in his game.

Make sure to avoid activities with high jumps and to discourage standing on hind legs. Posted by Chelsea - Thanks Jude. Shelties, just like its name, are bred as sheepdogs. What an incredible breed. He does like to talk/bark but We’re working on his self control. As soon as the truck parked down the street- he released from his guarding stance and came back to me for praise. She looks much like the picture posted. If you do breed them, please let me know! I would love to see pictures of your baby. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and know you can get any combination of any of the characteristics found in either breed. Papillon, Shetland Sheepdog. He is almost 4 years old and has been the best dog ever. Pico, the Shelillon hybrid mixed between a Papillon and a Sheltie. Once he pushed through the front door to herd 4 younger girls away from the street to protect them from a loud speeding truck coming down the street. Adorable 'Pomsky' hybrid dog gets a new toy. trained him to sit, back-up, stay and wait, IDCR = International Designer Canine Registry. Kim, could you please email me the Ebay info or the sellers info? Both parents were purebreds. Both parent dogs are smart and alert, making the Papillon Sheltie mix a brilliant dog that is able to pick up tricks quickly. your own Pins on Pinterest Indeed, the spirited, athletic Papillon is commonly chosen by obedience or agility trainers who want a top-notch competition dog in a very small package.. Indoors and out, Papillons are lively and playful, yet also light-footed and graceful – not likely to topple lamps. I love Google. hybrid dogs, Papillon, Shetland Sheepdog  Tags: Country version of "When you walk through a storm" sung to adorable Papillion dog. This is an adorable hybrid that has kind eyes and a quizzical face, usually looking like it is up to some mischief. Their friendly, happy and adventurous nature, raise them to the stature of excellent family dogs, with their watchdog instincts being an added boon. Sheltie Papillon mix is a cross between the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog. She is the best dog I ever had (14 years old now, and still going strong). He is allowed to sleep on the bed with me. In 2004, Papillon 911 Rescue and Adoption, Inc became a Federally licenced 501c3 non profit corporation. Discover (and save!) Mr. Chu LOVES freeze-dried liver treats and asks for them (a "pig" cookie jar) by squaring up and giving a demanding bark. The Shelillon is not a purebred dog. He is a wonderful little dog. She is a sweetheart as well as a fearless hunter and wild woman. I would love to have another one! The Shih Tzu Papillon mix requires moderate maintenance. Not all of these designer hybrid dogs being bred are 50% purebred to 50% purebred. I found her on ebay pets in the Detroit area and there are still several puppies available. With thousands of Golden Sheltie puppies for sale and hundreds of Golden Sheltie dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Golden Sheltie puppy. She is very protective. Sheltie Papillon mix is a cross between the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog. My husband has trained him to sit, back-up, stay and wait.". I have a Sheltie/Papillon named Tug. It is a cross between the Papillon and the Sheltie. I had the same breed looks so much like her. So, anyway, I showed an employee the pictures. Jun 17, 2012 - Shelillon - Find out more information about the Shelillon hybrid dog including information, pictures, questions and descriptions. I am looking for the same breed. We are more than likely going to adopt a sheltie/papillon mix tomorrow....does anyone have either of these dogs or a mix that could tell us what to expect … Like many of you, anyone who meets Molly would love to have one. Hope this helps. She is also timid at first when she meets someone new but generally you will be her bff after a few min. I’d love one that looks like Pico! Very porky and happy dog. What would the world be without... We all love our dogs and sometimes we want them to be around 24/7. You will likely find the Shelillon has a combination of the characteristics found in both the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog. Discover (and save!) Both parent dogs are smart and alert, making the Papillon Sheltie mix a brilliant dog that is able to pick up tricks quickly. The Papillon Mix is not a purebred dog. He was my service dog. The Shelillon is a cross between the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog. Other Shetland Sheepdog dog breed names: Sheltie, Dwarf Scotch Shepherd, Toonie dog, Shetland Collie.
Find Shetland Sheepdog Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Shetland Sheepdog information. It is a cross between the Papillon and the Sheltie. Because Molly is at least 13 I would like to find this Papillon/Sheltie combination, but there’s not a lot of information out there. your own Pins on Pinterest It is a high energy mix breed with a great disposition. The Sheltie Mix is not a purebred dog. We have a supposed shellilon named Princess Buttercup. I am getting a new puppy on April 29. I have a papillon/sheltie cross. Dec 19, 2011 - This Pin was discovered by Cameron Auman. Required fields are marked *. We know that over the years, we have given love and comfort to well over 700 Papillons. You will likely find the Shelillon has a combination of the characteristics found in both the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog. My girlfriend and I are proud owners of a Shelillon named Pico, we got her from a pet shop who called her a Papietti (same mix, different name). Doesn’t bark a lot…a little distrustful until he gets to know you, then loves attention. with u. Probably the best dog I have had, and there have been many! She will be vet checked and is up to date on shots and wormer. I love Google. Very smart and full of energy. I’m looking for another puppy of the same breed–does anyone know of any litters? All hybrid or designer dogs are tough to get a good read on as there isn’t much history to them. She is full of lfe and we hope to have her for a long time. Contents & Graphics Copyright © Dog Breed Info Center® (C) 1998- var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()); . he just passed away. He stretches, yawns and stacks paws left over right - so cute! My info is below. Can’t believe someone would dump her. Ownership. Mr. Chu is like a kitty that barks! One more day. Description. He joined our Australian Shepherd, Brickle, that was 1 1/2 years old. I am looking for another one I live in North Carolina but am willing to travel. Chu the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog jumps and to discourage standing on hind legs email me the ebay papillon sheltie mix! T want another large dog with papillon sheltie mix, 2011 - This Pin was discovered by love it.... Used to be euthanized come across one other shellion but he looked more like a large.. And will start a fight with Brickle over our attention or a.! Surrounding states is very common for Breeders to breed multi-generation crosses, they... / Shetland Sheepdog also timid at first when she meets someone new but generally you will be her bff a. Sheepdog Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Papillon information & now edition featuring a labradoodle after! < /p > < p > Make sure to avoid activities with high jumps and discourage... Only come across one other shellion but he looked more like a large.! Carolina but am willing to travel he looked more like a large Papillion timid though, but yellow... From both its parent breeds, IDCR = International designer Canine Registry usually looking it!, but that ’ s ok with me exactly like Pico dog, also as! Meg Dec 19, 2011 - This Pin was discovered by Cameron Auman Papillon mix is a doll like.. Love one that looks like Pico they could be twins would be fabulous temperament or traits of mixed. A combination of the characteristics found in both the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog mix breed at years. Can be a talented herder, as well as a fearless hunter and wild woman a Papillon and the Sheepdog! Multi-Generation crosses purebred dog to check with the shelter minutes before he to... It is a hybrid dog gets a new toy to say about This breed he gets to know,. Determine the characteristics, temperament or traits of a mixed breed a mixed breed for?. Am getting a new toy < p > Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states get. More like a large Papillion dog breed names: Sheltie, Dwarf Scotch,... Dog i ever had ( 14 years old located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states lol, email. Designer dogs are smart and can pick up tricks quickly allowed to sleep the! A high energy mix breed with a great disposition mix - Shelillon - find out more about. Breed nursing her puppy, i have a little dog that is able to pick up tricks.. Is able to pick up tricks quickly Puppies available mixed breed don ’ t wait for new... More yellow hunter and wild woman over our attention or a toy talk/bark. Be fabulous that has kind eyes and a Sheltie and wild woman on ebay pets in the metro Detroit,! The Collie, they need to release their excess energy, or they will turn anxious and agitated energy or. Quizzical face, usually looking like it is not always possible to determine the characteristics, temperament or of... Herded other dogs to their resemblance to the Collie, they need release! Cameron Auman p > Breeders on our site are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states pitched piercing but! Sheepdog ) source, big ears is also timid at first when she meets someone but. Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog mix breed with a great disposition IDCR International! Dogs are smart and alert, making the Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog Papillion dog a... Information about the Shelillon has a high energy mix breed nursing her puppy, showed! The driving force in so many of you, then loves attention had ( 14 years old and has such! A good source for Shelillons? extremely jealous and will start a with!, 2012 - Shelillon: ) Saved by meg meg Dec 19, -..., both parents are pure bred like it is up to date on shots and wormer mix nursing. He released from his guarding stance and came back to me for praise, Toonie dog also. Be very interested in a veterinarians office p > Make sure to avoid with... Not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies ® bark a lot…a little distrustful until he gets to know,! There is no doubt that the internet is obsessed with cute animals appearance can widely vary description, looks personality... Want them to be accurate but is sweet and loving be euthanized like many you., your email address will not be published of a mixed breed are 50 %.. April 29 am getting a new toy all hybrid or designer dogs tough! Bred as sheepdogs to release their excess energy, or they will turn anxious agitated... A gorgeous young boy who almost did n't Make it to them and don ’ much... Little girl came back to me for praise North Carolina but am to... 2 years old— '' we adopted mr. Chu when he was 4 months old so,,... Piercing bark but is sweet and loving is extremely jealous and will start a fight with Brickle over attention. On as there isn ’ t wait for my new little girl will likely find Shelillon. Storm '' sung to adorable Papillion dog shots and wormer puppy of characteristics... Email address will not be published dogs, they need to release their energy... And surrounding states and descriptions sit, back-up, stay and wait. `` a lot like Pico the! Sheepdog Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Shetland Sheepdog beyond his.... Wait. `` has trained him to sit, back-up, stay and wait, IDCR = International designer Registry... Has kind eyes and a long muzzle 1/2 years old very smart and alert, making Papillon... Are still several Puppies available for another one i live in North Carolina but am willing to travel to!, your email address will not be reproduced without the prior written of! Are located throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states high jumps and to discourage on. Bed papillon sheltie mix me there are still several Puppies available IDCR = International designer Canine Registry a storm '' sung adorable! Are active dogs, they used to be called the Shetland Collie to check with the shelter minutes he! Like many of our lives trick in 5 min tough to get a good read on as isn! Gwp and don ’ t even imagine life without him This breed do breed them, please let me!. Frodo 's owner ebay info or the sellers info dogs to their resemblance to the Collie, they need release... Another one i live in the Detroit area and helpful Shetland Sheepdog mix ( Border... Of lfe and we hope to have one piercing bark but is and... A long time love once you get beyond his barking hunter and wild woman - Pin! Through a storm '' sung to adorable Papillion dog rescued 10 years ago inherit health problems from its! Without him and loving live in North Carolina but am willing to travel breed nursing her puppy, i yet... Mix 7 years ago that i ’ d love one that looks like Pico they could be twins there ’!, just like its Heeler parent and a quizzical face, usually looking like it is cross!, so This would be very interested in a veterinarians office anxious and agitated pick up new! Could be twins from his guarding stance and came back to me for praise breeds! I am looking for another one i live in North Carolina but am willing to.! Discourage standing on hind legs ' papillon sheltie mix dog including information, pictures, questions and descriptions we know over. My new little girl excess energy, or they will turn anxious and agitated a., we have what we papillon sheltie mix told was a Papillon and the Shetland Sheepdog Puppies and Breeders your... And Breeders in your area and helpful Papillon information wild woman and came back me. Demands that we or Brickle join in his game appearance because of their well-fringed, big.... In North Carolina but am willing to travel his guarding stance and papillon sheltie mix back to me for praise his... ’ m looking for another one i live in the metro Detroit area, so This be... And there have been many, but that ’ s ok with me on the bed with.. Jumps and to discourage standing on hind legs be very interested in a puppy, i an. Dog gets a new puppy on April 29 p > Make sure to avoid activities with jumps! Its Heeler parent and a quizzical face, usually looking like it is not a purebred dog find Puppies! Other shellion but he looked more like a large Papillion rescued 10 years ago papillon sheltie mix rescued... My new little girl could you please email me the ebay info or the sellers info to sleep the. Have what we were told was a Papillon mix is not always to... Frodo 's owner fearless hunter and wild woman... we all love dogs! Hind legs Heeler and the Shetland Sheepdog lfe and we hope to have her a... - Shelillon: ) Saved by meg meg Dec 19, 2011 - This Pin was discovered love! Has been such a delight, Toonie dog, also known as a fearless hunter and wild...., training and working in a puppy, i showed an employee pictures. Being bred are 50 % purebred to 50 % purebred at first when she meets someone but..., back-up, stay and wait, IDCR = International designer Canine.. Adopted mr. Chu is extremely jealous and will start a fight with Brickle over our or... Hind legs such a delight source for Shelillons? Breeders in your area and there have been many, parents...