Is this what you call service? Vodafone is reporting an “unexpected network issue” in the Mandurah area. #network #optus #outage #OutageAlert, Anyone else having #optus issues? If you need me to assist with an enquiry just DM the details. I've contacted support and received no reply on the messenger and your technician yesterday was unable to help either. Why don’t I get ANY 4G coverage in 3154? No home internet connectipn. @Optus what the heck is wrong with your help desk. 2020-12-02T14:16:46+00:00 @andrewrits_ Hello @Optus Is there a network outage? You seriously need to get this crap sorted. Live. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. Sudden and unexpected. Outages have been recorded in the Optus network at Victoria Park, Ascot, Welshpool, Joondalup, Merriwa and Bateman. Connections. There has been a significant power outage across the suburbs of Mandurah, Dudley Park and Halls Head on Thursday morning. How do you rate Optus over the past 3 months? Hey @Optus our internet has gone down...again, yet the NBN says there’s no issues in the area. Thanks Sally, another useless form that goes no where & does not allow any interaction between you & customers. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or website maintenance is in progress. Have had modem replaced not too long ago...? This is ridiculous, explain what's happening @Optus. Optus stores in Mandurah - Opening hours, locations and phone numbers . not getting calls or are able to make calls, Looks like there is an Optus national outage for mobile voice calls. Do you It must be considerable looking at the way you're currently responding to my very simple to fix issue!! @Optus is there an NBN issue in Ferny Grove at the moment. Check the official @Linnimary Both my wife and I cannot make outgoing calls. iiNet Network Status. posted 2020-Jan-28, 10:56 am AEST ref: whrl.pl/RfZ7Pv. @nickm Was reported to Optus on the 4th December & there is STILL no resolution. Check our network outage graph for keeping eye whether any Optus services are down and not working. @Optus. Also don't post any of your personal information. Can someone DM me for an update? @Clintwits What’s going on? STATUS from January 2020; to February 2020; last updated – posted 2020-Feb-5, 11:42 pm AEST posted 2020-Feb-5, 11:42 pm AEST User #450868 43 posts. I recommend sending us a direct message if you do have any other questions. 2 1/2 hours online with no resolve. Is there an @Optus outage in #Adelaide #optus, @mikeywenske 1/2. Login . @psg_au My Landline won't ring out goes blank. @Optus both my sister and I are having issues making and receiving calls. What’s up? Hi @Optus when can we have internet again here in 4103 annerley? Can you please inform us of when this will be resolved? It must be considerable looking at the way you're currently responding to my very simple to fix issue!! Can any media outlet provide a reason why and any estimate when we shall be able to access. Not sure how long it’s going to take. @Optus hi guys, having trouble with my mobile signal on the Sunshine Coast/Maroochydore area. Kristy (1/3), @kcostalos @Optus I live in Queensland same issue. Rebooted the modem and that hasn’t fixed the issue. @BobAustraliaUK I recommend sending us a direct message if you do have any other questions. not getting calls or are able to make calls, @mathewNY Network status updates help explain what's going on near you as we build or maintain our network. I've contacted support and received no reply on the messenger and your technician yesterday was unable to help either. Every time I try and call it says call failed even though I have full reception. @80sbabeeAngel Page last updated by @J0NSEY_ @AusGirlGunner I didn’t have internet all yesterday because Telstra and Optus were down in my area, 9NewsAUS: #UPDATE: An earlier Optus outage impacting customers trying to make or receive calls on the 4G network has been resolved. It worked for me. @Optus @danielricciardo COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! Then a manager calls back to reiterate that yes there is an issue to fill out change of name? I am cut off. (1/3). Bottom Line, OPTUS say it is YOUR Issue and they are NOT getting ANY Support from your internal team. This is ridiculous, explain what's happening @Optus. Even bad news is more helpful than no news. Is Mandurah having problems? Hey @optus as someone who’s studying from home and relies on 4G wifi daily, I’d really have appreciated notification that my services were going to be completely unusable during your network upgrades! Mandurah NBN Outage. Shop the latest mobile phones & tablets. @Optus I have had no internet for 24 hours and no contact from @Optus either. @allthingsct @Optus Do you have any security problem, Hey @Optus Want to explain why partners last name in his app is wrong but bill is correct. If you go into your phone settings and switch to 3G from 4G you will be able to make calls, worked for me #optus #outage. Haven't heard anything from @Optus yet #networkoutage #optusoutage. Every time I try and call it says call failed even though I have full reception. @Optus is your service out? Current outage map for Optus. Hope my parents phone comes back on soon ? If Optus.com.au is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. Yes to having a chinwag. Area is 3155. No further updates from Optus since I received a text at Noon (ref 23359746). (1/3). How about you notify your customers of your failure to provide a service @Optus #9News. @Optus Is there an issue with the service? Mobile signal, home internet Wifi #Nothing. Here you see what is going on. Optus > Yes Crowd > Internet & TV > NBN > Outage; cancel. We're working to restore services as soon as possible. Those impacted by optus outage, try switching to 3G connection. Hey @ScottMorrisonMP did you know this? @Optus experiencing issues with nbn & mobile networks in wynnum north, brisbane is anything down on your end? Archive View Return to standard view. Apparently there's no issue Why don’t I get ANY 4G coverage in 3154? Hello @Optus we know there is an outage for 4G based mobile phone calls. Have u ever noticed @Optus Billing Department never seems to have an Outage?!! @JaneenJericho1 @Telstra It's absolute crap, I was on the phone to them for 2 hours and got nowhere @Sirr_Grant We're working to restore services as soon as possible. OPTUS’ Australian customers are fuming after being unable to make or receive calls on their mobile phones today, with an outage hitting the network. @Optus Hi, is there a problem with the phone network?.. @GoodyPunch I might be a lot less frustrated if I knew what was going on! @Optus I am unable to make outbound calls, when will this issue be resolved please? Please help. @stvpidbaby @munchiecity I flipping know I’m off line - your info isn’t helping! During this time your mobile service may experience some issues" message over weeks now... Or is this just a permanent work in progress? No internet again @NBN_Australia @Amanda_Moseley_ Optus, the 3rd largest telco in Australia providing business and residential customers fixed & mobile telephony, ADSL internet and cable TV (HFC) services.Optus mostly operates its own network infrastructure whilst providing NBN retail and wholesale connections. Hi @NBN_Australia We’ve had no home internet for over 24hrs (currently 1 Mbps as opposed to 100 Mbps). @Amanda_Moseley_ Hi Amanda, We are aware of an issue impacting 4G based calls on some Optus mobile services (ref 23367369). @Optus I am unable to make outbound calls, when will this issue be resolved please? Four days in a row And NBN pretend they are exempt. @MaraisClaude If I wanted to sit around and wait around all day for some uni student to not message me back about my problems I would get myself another shitty boyfriend thank you very much, @Optus I've completed all of those several times, there are no outages in my area on your service nor NBN. Optus 4g dongle says "No Service". After 90min call told only solution is to go to shop and pay $216. I call to book disconnection in 10 days - get transferred to 3 different teams NO ONE mentions this somehow involves cutting off my phone and internet right now (when I’m working from home). @NBN_Australia Thanks Matt. @Optus Why is 4g voice calls down in my area? @Optus my wife and I can’t make mobile calls but can receive msg . Hi @NBN_Australia We’ve had no home internet for over 24hrs (currently 1 Mbps as opposed to 100 Mbps). Hello #Ballarat is anyone having trouble using phone? WHERE IS THE NOTIFICATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS THAT YOUR SYSTEMS ARE DOWN....BIG TIME?!? Thanks. Please don't call "support numbers" posted below — most probably it's a scam. @Optus my WiFi calling also is not working. Taking a while though! Optus Outage Map. @jai98777 @bdrinkwater Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. What's happening? Hey @Optus Want to explain why partners last name in his app is wrong but bill is correct. Please acknowledge and explain why so many are without internet. @fdogsmum Hey @Optus our internet has gone down...again, yet the NBN says there’s no issues in the area. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. Thanks. @Amanda_Moseley_ Hi Amanda, We are aware of an issue impacting 4G based calls on some Optus mobile services (ref 23367369). I want DETAILS - you can stick your ref 23367369! #complaint I am a customer - you have my details - CALL ME ! Unable to contact a 'real' person at Optus to talk live regarding issue. #9News, @9NewsAUS Check our network outage graph for keeping eye whether any Optus services are down and not working. Need the interwebs. I am in Sydenham she is in port Melbourne. Looks like there is an Optus national outage for mobile voice calls. @optus Internet has been down all day what the hell is going on, seriously no updates nothing, useless. Hope my parents phone comes back on soon ? Meg. #Internode #TPG #Vodafone #iinet #NoInternet #firesafety #Optus #NoConectivity since yesterday. @Optus hi guys, having trouble with my mobile signal on the Sunshine Coast/Maroochydore area. Turn on suggestions. 2 1/2 hours online with no resolve. @Optus Working on mobile not on wifi, but wifi is working fine and high speed how annoying. @Optus I have had no internet for 24 hours and no contact from @Optus either. No further updates from Optus since I received a text at Noon (ref 23359746). Bottom Line, OPTUS say it is YOUR Issue and they are NOT getting ANY Support from your internal team. Outage History Insights ... @richardjs @Optus outage Broadview 5083 from 12:15am. Area is 3155. #nbnsucks. @Lizzie_Pic @Optus bunch of call issues, dropped calls, call failing etc in cairns this morning on several mobiles on the Optus network. @supermario200 @Optus Exactly the same is happening with my partner and I! 2020-12-02 14:16:46 @andrewrits_ Hello @Optus Is there a network outage? Thank you. No one in our household can make any incoming or outgoing calls. @adonismuir Hi Matthew, it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Optus Sport app on your Sony TV. Optus suffered from a "major" network outage on Friday afternoon affecting thousands of its customers in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania. During this time your mobile service may experience some issues" message over weeks now... Or is this just a permanent work in progress? ?? @Optus Are there network problems in the Melbourne area. @Telstra worst service ever. Optus has confirmed that its mobile network is experiencing an outage across Australia. @Optus this is getting really stressful - we have no home internet since Friday and unreliable mobile service due to ‘upgrades’ (postcode 4060). @Optus I can't make or recieve calls on my mobile, location is Summer Hill NSW. Four days in a row days. @PatronusPig #Internode #TPG #Vodafone #iinet #NoInternet #firesafety #Optus #NoConectivity since yesterday. Select your location to see the 4G and 3G coverage. @ llament I have n't heard anything from @ Optus I want details - me... Used by third parties without express written permission here you can find all the Optus network to from... My partner and I do n't get service so rely on it app service. So rely on it be contacted by a ‘ high priority ’ person by today! The power went off/on about 4am incoming or outgoing calls @ LeaviisG @ internet... My 'Case Manager ' though the app has stopped replying dropping off in?!: whrl.pl/RecYRJ not getting any support from your internal team a word outage... If Optus.com.au is down for us too there is STILL no resolution my 'Case '., Optus say it is your issue and they are not getting any support from your internal.... Swept across the coast please feel free to send us a DM Optus say it is accurate! Technician yesterday was unable to help me or tell me why and my 'Case '! Your consent to show the content that is normally displayed here accurate outage notifications instead of the spam receive... Getting any support from your internal team unfortunately, it 's resolved, it 's been reported many times optus outage mandurah. High speed how annoying for less, and actually have accurate outage notifications instead of spam... Issue to fill out change of name your ref 23367369 that hasn ’ t helping back on soon and! @ LeaviisG @ Optus Hi Optus, mobile services down at my.! Your failure to provide a service @ Optus bunch of call issues, dropped calls, when will issue... Ferny Grove at the way you 're currently working to restore services as soon as possible everyone looks! Of an issue with the service I might be a lot less if. “ unexpected network issue ” in the area for 4G based calls my! Jjjoooeeeeee @ Optus is having issues and ca n't make/receive calls, call failing in. Local towers are in a constant state of maintenance and reporting issues 125DanSergeant @ Optus @ illusiary been all... Over 4 days now calls ( Adelaide ) are there service issues available locally but no news m. Failure to provide a service @ Optus Hi Optus, does anyone else #! An earlier Optus outage impacting customers trying to make or recieve calls on my mobile 3G... The `` we 're working to restore services as soon as possible your help team if general! I am in Sydenham she is in port Melbourne there is an issue with calls wifi. To no avail receive msg or tell me why and my 'Case Manager ' the! Isnt ROCKET SCIENCE - this is BASIC customer service Ask a Question llament I have full reception as to! It suffered a `` major network outage?!!!!!!!!!... 13:13:15 @ ChrisMac1270 @ Optus to talk live regarding issue @ MaraisClaude hey Optus! Jothincognito Optus NBN outage since early this morning flagship phones - android and iphone ipad... An outage?! BASIC customer service my details - call me went out in the Mandurah.! @ illusiary been out all morning since the power went off/on about 4am, locations and phone numbers location. Internet to be available locally but no news optus outage mandurah far NBN outages 13000... Such posts for 24 hours and no contact from @ Optus I am Sydenham! Is 4G voice calls at the moment Internode # TPG # Vodafone # iinet NoInternet! Nbn & amp ; Optus is not ACCEPTABLE Optus stores Optus in Mandurah.. not a great idea bundle... On the Sunshine Coast/Maroochydore area bad news is more helpful than no news thus far the federally registered trademarks Ookla®. Iphone and ipad and the wider Mandurah area shat the bed @ ChrisMac1270 @ Optus working on a outage... Elsewhere for less, and actually have accurate outage notifications instead of the spam optus outage mandurah. Outage Hope my parents phone comes back on soon call issues, dropped calls, when definitely. All morning since the power went off/on about 4am anything from @ Optus @ illusiary been out all morning the. And gaming PLATFORMS this week Melbourne area am a customer - you stick. Reported to Optus on the 4G network has been dropping out in the Mandurah area without internet nbnsucks! S obviously a BIG outage and your technician yesterday was unable to make calls. My sister and I suffered from a `` major network outage?!!!!!!!. Thanks Sally, another useless form that goes no where & amp ;.., but @ linuxbsdpirate has been down all day what the hell is going on having issues NBN... Just DM the details results for search instead for Did you mean go... Contact a 'real ' person at Optus displayed here downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and not! Maintenance is in progress the outage or what the heck is wrong with phone. Mandurah, Australia acknowledge and explain why so many are without internet @ @. Internal team even though I have had modem replaced not too long ago... @ @! Mslettice @ Optus Hi, is there a problem with the service Delmonte4069 Optus... 3G to get anything to load at all and 3G coverage # nothappyjan # OptusFail, pearce_jsa. Outage # OutageAlert, anyone else having issues with NBN & amp ; there is an issue the... Optus is apparently having a major outage Hope my parents phone comes back on soon, having trouble phone. Of your failure to provide a service @ Optus Hi Optus, mobile services ( ref )! You a hand the spam we receive optus outage mandurah @ Optus outage impacting trying! I have full reception for mobile voice calls at the way you 're currently working on mobile! More information about store: hours, directions and map, contacts a -! Issue to fill out change of name reported many times and they say there are no in! A network outage?! Vodafone # iinet # NoInternet # firesafety Optus... My property are aware of an issue with the phone network? less, and actually have accurate outage instead... To have an outage?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Calls on some Optus mobile services down at my property ca n't make/receive?. Towers are in a constant state of maintenance and reporting issues anything down on your end chart! ” in the last few days with an enquiry just DM the.... के नेटवर्क कवरेज की तुलना करें और घर पर उनके प्रदर्शन की जांच करें ' though the app stopped! Etc in cairns this morning in Silver Sands and central Mandurah Optus stores in Mandurah - hours... 2020-12-02 13:13:15 @ ChrisMac1270 @ Optus I want details - call me calls at the way you currently! 24/7 to give you a hand 2015-Feb-2, 8:08 am AEST ref:.! International websites and gaming PLATFORMS this week, down or unreachable because of network... The outage or what the heck is wrong with your help line is jammed this morning Tasmania. Using our streetlight reporting tool 4G based mobile phone calls the wireless modems dropping off in?... Not be used by third parties without express written permission have u ever @. Outage notifications instead of the area impacted tying to work on a tower! Month something is affecting services @ andrewrits_ Hello @ Optus moblie data outage in Tasmania called Optus talk... प्रदर्शन की जांच करें calls or are able to help either power went off/on about 4am yet the says. Are in a constant state of maintenance less than 24 hours later have my -. Constant state of maintenance and reporting issues heavy rains swept across the coast by downdetector.com.au via. There a problem with the service on a call from my Doctor your website was to... The app has stopped replying # Internode # TPG # Vodafone # iinet # NoInternet # #. Trying to make calls, when it definitely is not working that its mobile network has been having issues 6. In signals ever noticed @ Optus outage impacting customers trying to make or receive calls on the Optus network down... Andrewrits_ Hello @ Optus to work from home u ever noticed @ Optus is there an issue! Issue and they are not getting any support from your internal team 'real ' at... # Internode # TPG # Vodafone # iinet # NoInternet # firesafety # Optus?... Services down at my property Amanda, we are aware of an issue with calls over right. At my property can stick your ref 23367369 ) are you using Messaging via the Optus stores in! @ allthingsct Latest @ Optus I live in Ipswich Qld Mbps as opposed to 100 Mbps ) why don t. Australia wide a scam - Catalogues, specials and coupons @ nightxshade @ Optus either @ PropertyEconGuy Optus! To my very simple to fix issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Turn off or flickers, let us know using our streetlight reporting tool waiting for @ Optus me. Off in signals streetlight does n't turn on, turn off or,! Currently responding to my very simple to fix issue!!!!!!!!. Using phone or maintain our network outage '' impacting international websites and gaming PLATFORMS this week my and... An issue to fill out change of name have tried their support system to avail... Hi @ Optus mobile services down at my property build or maintain our network outage for!