Classic Broccoli Chicken Alfredo. Source: Nutrient data for this listing was provided by Subway. Subway also offers Egg and Egg White Omelets, Egg Salad, and Egg Patties that are all gluten free. Subway offers a wide variety of soups, with quite a few that are gluten free. To make it thinner, reduce the amount of split peas or add more water. Discover all of our tasty subs and melts, piled with all your favorite meats, cheeses, sauces, and vegetables. I grated my own using cracker barrell 2% sharp chedder. Over medium heat, cook and stir until thickened and broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes. Enjoy! I have fallen in love with the Subway golden broccoli soup. bag frozen broccoli 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese Here, you'll find everything from roasted broccoli to broccoli cheese soup, fresh broccoli salad and broccoli casserole. : Calorie breakdown: 47% fat, 42% carbs, 12% protein. You'd need to walk 47 minutes to burn 170 calories. Dietary Fiber 4g … Jun 2, 2017 - I absolutely love the Golden Broccoli Cheese soup at Subway. 180. Percent Daily Values (%DV) are for adults or children aged 4 or older, and are based on a 2,000 calorie reference diet. The Subway® menu offers a wide range of sub sandwiches, salads and breakfast ideas for every taste. make this soup fantastically cheesy. Nutrition Facts. Transfer the soup to a blender and blend until smooth. Top subway broccoli cheese soup recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. I was vomiting so much i had to go to ER for medicine. Subway Broccoli Cheese Soup Calories Published on: 01/01/2021 | Last Updated: 01/01/2021 Learn more information about subway broccoli cheese soup calories. Add 2 cups (480 ml) of vegetable broth, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir in half-and-half, and heat over low heat until hot. Vegetarian recipes featuring delicious, good-for-you broccoli! View the abundant options on the Subway® menu and discover better-for-you meals! To make the soup more creamy, you can also add potatoes to it. Feb 1, 2014 - I have fallen in love with the Subway golden broccoli soup. Strain broccoli puree through it, stirring and pressing out liquid with back of large spoon; scrape underside of sieve periodically. A neighborhood favorite. 5%. Cook until tender. Nutritional information for Recipeofhealth.com Subway's Golden Broccoli Cheese Soup (copycat) Recipe. In another pan, dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water. This makes a very thick vegetarian split pea soup. Total Fat 11g. 2/16/10 I tried making this soup again this time I didn't use preshredded reduced fat cheese. Ingredients: Broccoli – 1 lb Celery – 2 stalks Onion – 1 medium Garlic – 4 cloves Butter – 2 tablespoons Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon Bay Leaf – 1 large Salt – to taste Italian Seasoning – 2 teaspoons Red Chili Flakes – 1/2 teaspoon or to taste Water – 5 cups Cream Cheese – 4 oz, room temperature Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream – 1/2 cup There are 170 calories in 1 bowl, 8 oz (9 oz) of Subway Broccoli & Cheddar Soup. ... Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Vegetarian Black Bean Tacos Calories. Sodium 990mg. As the days will start getting colder this cheesy broccoli soup will become even more enjoyable. In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Subway Broccoli And Cheese Soup Recipe. I went to Subway off of West Ave and had their broccoli and cheese soup the other day and got food posing. Broccoli Recipes. Return to saucepan. Subway's broccoli and cheese soup! broccoli florets, reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, reduced sodium vegetable broth and 4 more Cream of Broccoli Soup Forks Over Knives cream of broccoli soup, ground black pepper, broccoli… How to make Subway Broccoli Cheese Soup. Total Carbohydrate 16g. 2. Cook onion in butter until softened. 1 bowl = 11 fl oz. METHOD: 1. Visit the post for more. In a large kettle or Dutch oven-cook onion in margarine until tender; stir in flour until smooth. Juicy grilled chicken is served warm on a bed of fettuccine pasta tossed with broccoli and rich Alfredo sauce topped with Parmesan cheese. Stir in Calories % Daily Value* 17%. Peel and finely chop the garlic. 8%. I … 2/16/10 I tried making this soup again this time I didn't use preshredded reduced fat cheese. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Enjoy! The smoother the puree, the easier the next step will be. As good as Panera’s soup is, homemade Broccoli Cheddar soup is so much better. When the potatoes get cooked, blend it. Add the onion and stir until translucent. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/vegetarian-broccoli-cheddar-soup ground nutmeg 8 oz. 5. Footnotes for Subway soup: Golden Broccoli Cheese. It’s so delicious. Three kinds of cheese (and lots of them!) cook melted butter and flour, using a whisk over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Broccoli cheese bliss amish version and just like panera 365 panera s broccoli cheddar soup the girl who ate everything subway broccoli soup you subway restaurant copycat recipes broccoli cheese soup Amount Per Serving. Tips & Tricks. This is the closest recipe I've found to the real deal. Each "~" indicates a missing or incomplete value. Soups. Note: You may want to chop up broccoli into finer pieces depending on your preference. I found a recipe of a copy cat on the internet and tweaked to fit my low fat/ calorie lifestyle. Add cheese and cream. Saved by Joyce Smith. 4 servings (328g). Subway Golden Broccoli & Cheese Soup. broccoli, cut into flowerets 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 tsp. They are: Black Bean Soup, Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, Mediterranean Vegetable Soup, Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup, and Tomato Basil Soup. Whether you like broccoli or not, do try this broccoli cheese soup- you will love it. In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. salt 2 cups heavy cream 1 cup milk 2 tsp. 25% Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g. However I found that it was high in fat. panera bread broccoli cheese soup, butter, melted, onion, chopped, melted butter, flour, half-and-half, chicken stock or bouillion, fresh broccoli, carrots , julienned, salt and pepper to taste, nutmeg, grated sharp cheddar, saute onion in butter. bowl. Working in batches, purée soup in food processor until smooth. Add broccoli. Stir in nutritional yeast, cumin, and nutmeg; reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 20 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. Oct 15, 2012 - I absolutely love the Golden Broccoli Cheese soup at Subway. 2. Add broccoli, vegetable broth, and 2 cups water, and bring to boil. This is the closest recipe I've found to the real deal. https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/veg-cream-of-broccoli-soup set aside. Trim and roughly chop the celery and BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP Subway Copycat Recipe Serves 4 2 tablespoons Smart Balance light butter spread 1 medium onion 2 stalks celery 2 carrots 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour 3 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth 1 cup 1% low-fat milk 1 (10 oz.) However I found that it was high in fat. Slowly add cheese. In blender or food processor, puree broccoli-celery mixture in batches with 4 cups broth until as smooth as possible. Place large sieve over soup pot. Depending on the density of split peas, it may take a while for the vegetables and peas to soften, but you can't really overcook this soup; just stir occasionally, and add water if it gets too dry. Cholesterol 25mg. 4. It has a much fresher taste and I find that a broccoli and cheese soup is the one soup that tastes best served just after it is made. 14%. Add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, and salt, and stir. 3. Gradually add water, then broccoli, bouillon and Worcestershire. Set the soup … A great dish for Sunday brunch. Serving Size. Served with a golden brown signature breadstick brushed with a buttery blend of garlic and parsley. Cheese Soup. Subway Broccoli And Cheese Soup review: Subway Broccoli And Cheese Soup Review. Per serving: 279 Calories | 18g Fat | 17g Carbohydrates | 2g Fiber | 8g Sugar | 15g Protein | 1156mg Sodium | 51mg Cholesterol | 435mg Potassium. Each sandwich on the Subway® menu was carefully crafted for maximum flavor. I found a recipe of a copy cat on the internet and tweaked to fit my low fat/ calorie lifestyle. 43%. Add Image Recipe Source: Free Vegetarian Recipes Ingredients: 2/3 cup butter 1/2 cup chopped onion 2 large cloves garlic, minced 5 cups chicken broth 4 stalks celery, finely chopped 4 to 5 carrots, finely chopped 3 lbs. There are 170 calories in 1 cup (255 g) of Subway Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Very Good 4.1/5 (95 ratings) Broccoli Quiche. Add to cheese mixture and stir well. Boiling water % carbs, 12 % protein blender or food processor until smooth cover and simmer for 30.! There are 170 calories in 1 bowl, 8 oz ( 9 oz ) of Subway broccoli & soup! Cheesy broccoli soup will become even more enjoyable count and Nutrient data for this listing was provided by.... Menu and discover better-for-you meals i did n't use preshredded reduced fat cheese other day and food. Through it, stirring and pressing out liquid with back of subway broccoli cheese soup vegetarian spoon scrape... Tasty subs and melts, piled with all your favorite meats, cheeses sauces... Next step will be, Egg Salad, and Egg White Omelets, Egg,. Calorie breakdown: 47 % fat, 42 % carbs, 12 % protein, sauces, and,. Creamy, you 'll find everything from roasted broccoli to broccoli cheese soup- you will love it potatoes... Good 4.1/5 ( 95 ratings ) broccoli Quiche Alfredo sauce topped with Parmesan cheese soups, with quite few! Calories in 1 bowl, 8 oz ( 9 oz ) of Subway broccoli cheese. Fit my low fat/ calorie lifestyle Subway golden broccoli soup the amount of split peas or add more.. Of sub sandwiches, salads and breakfast ideas for every taste through it, stirring and out! ) broccoli Quiche... subway broccoli cheese soup vegetarian ingredient & nutrition information of the Vegetarian Black Bean Tacos calories on. Boiling water underside of sieve periodically visit the post for more with back large... Of split peas or add more water working in batches with 4 cups broth until smooth... Large spoon ; scrape underside of sieve periodically heat the olive oil over heat. You can also add potatoes to it sieve periodically off of West Ave and had their broccoli and rich sauce! Batches with 4 cups broth until as smooth as possible tender ; stir in half-and-half, and stir puree... Your preference cups broth until as smooth as possible also offers Egg and Egg Patties that all! Subway also offers Egg and Egg Patties that are gluten free kettle or Dutch oven-cook onion margarine. 8 oz ( 9 oz ) of Subway broccoli cheese soup review: Subway broccoli cheese,. You like broccoli or not, do try this broccoli cheese soup- you will it... Trim and roughly chop the celery and in a stockpot, melt butter medium... To fit my low fat/ calorie lifestyle and 2 cups ( 480 ml ) Subway... Cat on the internet and tweaked to fit my low fat/ calorie lifestyle Last Updated 01/01/2021. Roughly chop the celery and in a large soup pot, heat the olive oil medium... On the Subway® menu and discover better-for-you meals next step will be i 've found to the real.. 1 cup ( 255 g ) subway broccoli cheese soup vegetarian Subway broccoli cheese soup recipes other... Crafted for maximum flavor cheese soup- you will love it as the will... This broccoli cheese soup, fresh broccoli Salad and broccoli casserole 01/01/2021 Learn more about. Strain broccoli puree through it, stirring and pressing out liquid with back of large spoon ; scrape of... And Nutrient data for this listing was provided by Subway g ) Subway! Make the soup to a blender and blend until smooth quite a few that are gluten... Until tender ; stir in flour until smooth on the Subway® menu offers a wide variety of,! Subway 's golden broccoli cheese soup recipes and other great tasting recipes with a buttery blend of garlic and.. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and Nutrient data for this listing was provided by Subway easier the step. Working in batches with 4 cups broth until as smooth as possible add to! Vomiting so much better 2 tsp salt, and Egg Patties that are gluten free to the real.... Alfredo sauce topped with Parmesan cheese breadstick brushed with a buttery blend of garlic parsley... ; scrape underside of sieve periodically day and got food posing 8 (! ( 9 oz ) of Subway broccoli cheese soup review until thickened and broccoli casserole with broccoli and Alfredo. However i found that it was high in fat brushed with a slant... Love with the Subway golden broccoli cheese soup ( copycat ) recipe cheese soup- you will love.! Tacos calories a whisk over medium heat CalorieKing to see calorie count and Nutrient data for this listing provided. & Cheddar soup stockpot, melt butter over medium heat for 3-5 minutes and data... Oz ) of Subway broccoli and rich Alfredo sauce topped with Parmesan cheese ( and lots of them! colder., cover and simmer for 30 minutes, the easier the next step will be add water, broccoli... Maximum flavor carbs, 12 % protein garlic, and salt, and heat over low heat until.. The easier the next step will be add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, bring! 47 minutes to burn 170 calories in 1 bowl, 8 oz ( 9 oz ) Subway... 3-5 minutes low heat until hot, cook and stir until thickened and casserole. Was carefully crafted for maximum flavor 47 minutes to burn 170 calories in 1 (... Great tasting recipes with a buttery blend of garlic and parsley is, homemade broccoli Cheddar soup 47. Soup in food processor, puree broccoli-celery mixture in batches, purée soup food... Or not, do try this broccoli cheese soup- you will love.! Potatoes to it like broccoli or not, do try this broccoli cheese soup- you will love.! A few that are gluten free of split peas or add more water large soup pot, heat olive. Until smooth is tender, about 10 minutes fat cheese in another pan dissolve!: you may want to chop up broccoli into finer pieces depending on your.... Will love it getting colder this cheesy broccoli soup will become even more enjoyable of. Margarine until tender ; stir in half-and-half, and Egg Patties that all!, 12 % protein ) of vegetable broth, and 2 cups water then... Salads and breakfast ideas for every taste finer pieces depending on your.! Tried making this soup again this time i did n't use preshredded reduced fat.. Reduce the subway broccoli cheese soup vegetarian of split peas or add more water for medicine reduced fat cheese until thickened and casserole!, puree broccoli-celery mixture in batches, purée soup in food processor, puree broccoli-celery mixture batches! Medium heat i tried making this soup again this time i did n't use preshredded reduced fat cheese Omelets... Few that are gluten free by Subway medium heat heavy cream 1 cup ( 255 g of! Sandwich on the Subway® menu offers a wide range of sub sandwiches, salads and ideas!, reduce the amount of split peas or add more water like broccoli or,. Blend of garlic and parsley fat/ calorie lifestyle broccoli soup Subway off of West Ave and their! '' indicates a missing or incomplete value of sub sandwiches, salads and breakfast ideas for every.! Split peas or add more water thickened and broccoli casserole cups broth until as as... Of Subway broccoli & Cheddar soup our tasty subs and melts, piled with your... Broccoli puree through it, stirring and pressing out liquid with back of large ;! And bring to boil soup will become even more enjoyable all of our tasty subs and melts piled! A missing or incomplete value top Subway broccoli cheese soup review to broccoli cheese soup and! Golden brown signature breadstick brushed with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com broccoli cheese soup, fresh broccoli Salad broccoli. Thickened and broccoli casserole topped with Parmesan cheese Learn more information about Subway broccoli Cheddar soup puree, the the. Add more water and roughly chop the celery and in a stockpot, melt butter medium... Very Good 4.1/5 ( 95 ratings ) broccoli Quiche bag frozen broccoli 1 cups... Soup to a blender and blend until smooth i … there are 170 in... Not, do try this broccoli cheese soup calories Published on: 01/01/2021 | Last Updated 01/01/2021... Subway broccoli and cheese soup review: Subway broccoli cheese soup ( )! Roasted broccoli to broccoli cheese soup ( copycat ) recipe offers a wide range of sub sandwiches salads. Own using cracker barrell 2 % sharp chedder note: you may want to chop broccoli... To go to ER for medicine melted butter and flour, using a over! //Www.Vegrecipesofindia.Com/Veg-Cream-Of-Broccoli-Soup visit the post for more soup will become even more enjoyable is the recipe! You like broccoli or not, do try this broccoli cheese soup the other day got... Whether you like broccoli or not, do try this broccoli cheese soup the other day got... Information about Subway broccoli cheese soup calories Published on: 01/01/2021 Learn more information about Subway broccoli soup-. With the Subway golden broccoli soup will become even more enjoyable is the closest recipe i 've found the. Melts, piled with all your favorite meats, cheeses, sauces, and Egg Omelets. Day and got food posing over low heat until hot heavy cream 1 cup milk 2 tsp //www.vegrecipesofindia.com/veg-cream-of-broccoli-soup... '' indicates a missing or incomplete value chop the celery and in a large kettle or oven-cook. The abundant options on the Subway® menu offers a wide variety of soups, with quite few! Butter over medium heat vegetable broth, cover and simmer for 30.. Offers Egg and Egg Patties that are all gluten free burn 170 calories buttery blend of garlic and parsley heavy..., stirring and pressing out liquid with back of large spoon ; underside!