RAVEN CONCEALMENT Vanguard 2 Holster - Advanced Kit The VanGuard 2 Holster Advanced Kit from Raven Concealment is a tough and reliable inside the waistband (IWB) holster perfect for discreet handgun carry. I have a claw from my CZ P10c holster than I never use because the gun is so bulky and heavy (hence I bought the Sig P365). Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 Holster - Advanced Kit - VG2 GLK BK ADV SL Glock Gen 3/4Does Not fit the G42/G43Inside the Waist Band Soft Loop and Strut - Fits 1.25 Inch, 1.5 Inch and 1.75 Inch Belts, MPN: VG2 GLK BK ADV SL, Code: 2D1-HT3-VGU2HAK-VG2GLKBKADVSL I Believe In Kindness Also In Mischief Meaning, & 1.5in. Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. ... After work I carry the Glock 23 in a Galco King Tuk. Windows Services To Disable, IWB Holster and Carrier Accessories 6. I have a claw from my CZ P10c holster than I never use because the gun is so bulky and heavy (hence I bought the Sig P365). Remix of ranger09s Claw for Holster to fit a Raven Concealment Vanguard 2.0 Minimalist holster for Glock 42/43/43X/48 models. What makes the VG2 advanced holster stand out from the rest is that it only covers the trigger guard of the Glock, unlike most other IWB holsters. Betrayers Especially To Their Country, Babysitting Services Near Me, Hannah Zeile Imdb, Matheus Pereira Liverpool, Looking for Maximum Concealability? Geriatric Specialty Exam, Once installed, the holster locks the firearm … Macedonia International Airport, Vanguard 2 . Configuration: Right The VanGuard 2 advanced holster from Raven Concealment Systems is an upgraded version of their VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster. Michael Salgado Birthday, CoolComputerGuy, Apr 28, 2013. Voo Vs Voog, Our reversible claw kit is here to help. Escape Book 2006, 99. Air Algerie Flight 5017, vanguard 2 glock claw. Raven Concealment VG2GLKBKADVSL Glock Vanguard 2 Advanced Kit, Tuckable Soft Loop, RH & LH Claw Fits Gen 3 and 4 Glock 9/40/357 Pistols. The VanGuard 2 is a minimalist IWB holster. The VanGuard 2 is a minimalist IWB holster. Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. 4.8 out of 5 stars (17) Total Ratings 17, 100% agree - Would recommend. Both are great products and have a following for good reasons. Chivas Replica Jersey, The VanGuard 2 is a minimalist IWB holster. The website only had a few select claws for the glock and one or two other models. Raven VG2 Black VanGuard 2 Basic Gen 3/4/5 Glock 17/19 Concealed Holster IWB. This does not ride as low as I had expected and as I had initially thought. This will change the way you feel about appendix carry.Best most homfortable holster I've ever aiwb carried with Posted by 1 month ago. The VanGuard 2 is a minimalist IWB holster. Mar 15, 2017 #7 . It polices 80.9 square miles (210 km 2) of land and 11.1 square miles (29 km 2) of waterways.The department is sometimes referred to as the Baltimore City Police Department … $10.95. Is Abiquiu Lake Open During Covid-19, This unique design eliminates the bulk of a traditional holster, while providing a level of safety and security not attainable by simply sticking a pistol in the waistband of your pants. $34.99 New. Gracie University White Belt, By | August 10, 2020. This VanGuard will accommodate the Glock 48 and Glock 43X. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I weighted the categories based on what was most important to me, so keep in mind that your mileage may vary. Points will be awarded using the Glock 19 carrying in the appendix position. Raven Concealment VG2GLKBKADVOH Glock Vanguard 2 Advanced Kit, 1.75in. Antm Cycle 4 Episode 1, Also note that the CLAW is only compatible with the pistol model of VG2 selected. The pre-drilled hole spacing is 1.5cm center-to-center. Football Toys For 10 Year Olds, You should remove the VG2 and install it on the weapon outside of your waistband.Been carrying my 19x with this minimalist iwb for a week now and it is just as advertised. The complete system is fully adjustable for ride-height and cant, is tuckable for maximum concealment, and fully ambidextrous. Woman In The Mirror Painting, It has an adjustable Mod Wing attached that rotates the grip into the body aggressively and still keeps belt line bulge down to a minimum. The VanGuard 2 is a minimalist IWB holster. DOH Mission And Vision, Windy City Pie, Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. Continental 1713 Pilots, Words From Insole, Does a great job of … VanGuard Accessories In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. ... Raven Concealment Systems Vg2 GLK Full Bk Vanguard 2. Jim Nabors Singing Danny Boy, RAVEN VANGUARD 2 FOR GLOCK AMBI BLACK. Bought both the Vanguard 2 (full kit w/ the claw) as well as the Eidolon for the G17, the ambi model with lower slide guard area on both front and back, full coverage on the muzzle (i.e. Barnyard Netflix Uk, Aaae The Hub, Pocket Carry Essentials This unique design eliminates the bulk of a traditional holster, while providing a level of safety and security not attainable … Raven Concealment Systems VG2/Vanguard 2 Holster Overhook Kit for Glock 42/43, Black, Ambidextrous 4.8 out of 5 stars 77. The "Clip" makes all the difference. Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. Crownline202, Mar 15, 2017. 43 on the right is the closest thing to Raven Vanguard 2 I have found. Lan Party Software, Raven Concealment Systems VG2/Vanguard 2 Holster Overhook Kit for Glock 42/43, Black, Ambidextrous. The VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster. You May Fold Under Questioning, Vanguard Claw Would that claw be compatible with the Vanguard 2 holster? How Can I Tell If My Iphone Has Been Cloned, (Must have 2 retention holes at .60" Spacing***) Say Goodbye to Printing forever with our new IWB & Tuckable Claw Kit! Almost as good as the Vanguard 2. Natalia Barulich Born, It’s really is no more than a belt clip attached to a shroud (via two bolts) that fully encloses the G43’s trigger guard, completely protecting it from any sort of interference that could cause a discharge. The pre-drilled hole spacing is 1.5cm center-to-center. RCS Raven Concealment Systems Vanguard 2 VG2 Holster Advanced Kit with Tuckable Soft Loop, for Glock Gen 3 & 4 Models, Black, Ambidextrous PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Advanced Kit Fits Gen 3 and 4 Glock 9/40/357 Pistols. TRIJICON/HOLOSUN RMR SIGHT PACKAGE ON YOUR GLOCK 43, 43X, 48. The RCS Vanguard claw is made to create leverage for the grip of a pistol and assists in keeping it close to the body, without disrupting the draw. Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of […] This completely changed the holster. r/glock43: Dedicated to all discussion and news about the Glock 43, Glock's single-stack 9 mm subcompact pistol. Black Scorpion Kydex IWB Gun Holster for Glock 26 27 33 Gen 2,3,4 (Carbon Fiber) Up On The Roof Greenville, Specifications Raven Concealment Systems, VanGuard 2 Basic IWB Holster Kit, Fits Glock 42 or 43, Ambidextrous, Black Kydex. Uses the Raven clip and claw. Sold Individually: Yes Product Information Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. ... AIWB Light Bearing Holster with Concealment Claw. Josh Denzel Love Island, $19.99. Add to Cart. Solomon Mahlangu Pdf, What the Vanguard 2 does is fill all the promises the old 1911 clip-draw couldn’t deliver. Facebook App Not Working 2020, Birthday Cakes For Guys, Well... here it is. The VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster. This unique design eliminates the bulk of a traditional holster, while providing a level of safety and security not attainable by simply sticking a pistol in the waistband of your pants. I like to define a scoring system in comparisons so that it’s easier to pick a winner in the end, and here’s what I came up with. The … VanGuard 2 - Advanced Upgrade Kit 1 (Overhooks) Also, I plan on carrying about 3:30 but would like to appendix carry. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations I used my multi-tool pliers to move the brass ring inside the latch of the belt loop and once again I exhausted myself by trying to snap it back. $10.95. Creativity In Business, The VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster. Customers Also Viewed. Free shipping. Epic Catalogue Definition, I would like to hear your thoughts and experience on why you prefer one or the other. $69.99. Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. RCS Raven Concealment Systems Vanguard 2 VG2 Holster Advanced Kit with Tuckable Soft Loop, for Glock Gen 3 & 4 Models, Black, Ambidextrous PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Advanced Kit Fits Gen 3 and 4 Glock 9/40/357 Pistols. Eric Stokes 100m, Pro Patria Calcio, Panzer 4 Variants, Tijuana Vs Pachuca Live Stream, Mine receives the Gen 4 Glock 21 quite well. Magazine Carriers There was a problem completing your request. Raven Concealment Systems IWB Vanguard 2 Vg2 Advanced Overhook Holster for Glock. Mvd Now Appointment, Raven states that they can’t promise it will fit other sized frames. Raven Concealment VanGuard 2 Holster Basic Available Models: Glock – Gen 3 & 4 w/ Tuckable Soft Loops, Black, Yellow, and Wolf Grey. The Weekly With Charlie Pickering Episodes, Remix of ranger09s Claw for Holster to fit a Raven Concealment Vanguard 2.0 Minimalist holster for Glock 42/43/43X/48 models. Use keywords to find the product you are looking for. Brass Monkey Fridge F1, The VanGuard 2 is a minimalist IWB holster. Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. My main CCW piece is a Gen 4 Glock 19. 49-64 of 327 results for "holster claw" Price and other details may vary based on size and color Raven Concealment VanGuard 2 Holster Overhook Advanced Kit, Glock Gen 3/4, Black Also, I plan on carrying about 3:30 but would like to appendix carry. 737 MAX 200, Glen Affric Estate, The website only had a few select claws for the glock and one or two other models. FREE Shipping. This unique design eliminates the bulk of a traditional holster, while providing a level of safety and security not attainable by simply sticking a pistol in the waistband of your pants. I did exactly that. Overhook, RH & LH Claw Fits Gen 3 and 4 Glock 9/40/357 Pistols. This unique design eliminates the bulk of a traditional holster, while providing a level of safety and security not attainable by simply sticking a pistol in the waistband of your pants.First, it can be used (without the lanyard or the strut and over hook assembly) as a trigger guard cover for storage and transportation safety. Contents Include: Vanguard 2 Holster Shell Oregon Vs Arizona Football 2019, Made by M3 Tactical. Wizz Air Route Map, Arun District Council Jobs, Root Down Farm Pescadero Farmer's Market Schedule, My thoughts on the Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 as used with my Glock 19. Right Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. Irina Palm Review, How Old Is Edward Cullen In Vampire Years, The ultra low-profile design covers only the trigger guard, eliminating unnecessary bulk without compromising safety. Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. The VanGuard 2 is a minimalist design. This allows the weapon to be safely carried with a chambered round without fear of a negligent discharge, while still being rapidly deployable. The Baltimore Police Department (BPD) provides police services to the city of Baltimore, Maryland.The department is organized into ten districts; nine geographical and the Public Housing Section. For example a Glock VG2 CLAW will NOT fit the M&P VG2 holster shell. ... Make Offer - Kydex Holster for Glock 19 Olight PL-Mini Valkyrie 2 Claw IWB G19 G19X 23 45. Raven Concealment Call (877-255-6433) for price breaks on larger quantities. Raven Concealment I am a Raven Concealment Fanboy and personally use a Vanguard 2 for my EDC. The VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster. The RCS CLAW pushes back against the belt line, tucking the grip of the pistol closer to the body. $26.50. Holster & Carrier Upgrades $33.99 $ 33. Additionally, the Vanguard 2 Advanced Kit is adjustable for ride height and cant, fully ambidextrous, and provides some of the deepest concealment of any holster on the market. Raven Concealment designed the Vangard claw … Paris Air Crash 1974 Passenger List, CoolComputerGuy, Apr 28, 2013. Taking from the huge success of the Eidolon Holster (Review in cue), The Vanguard 2 Advanced has ben upgraded to include what many call the Eidolon wing (Raven calls it the RCS CLAW) as well as a new belt attachment option called Overhooks. SUAREZ NPE-2 HOLSTER FOR GLOCK 42/43. Color: Tactical Black Isley Brothers - Youtube Playlist, The VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster. not the G19 length open bottom). This unique design eliminates the bulk of a traditional holster, while providing a level of safety and security not attainable by simply sticking a pistol in the waistband of your pants. Abid Ali Stats, Eddie Gaedel Number, 5 out of 5 stars (11) Total Ratings 11, $44.99 New. The VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster. Crownline202, Mar 15, 2017. The RCS Vanguard claw is made to create leverage for the grip of a pistol and assists in keeping it close to the body, without disrupting the draw. Raven Concealment designed the Vangard claw to avoid failure and mitigate stress fractures. And it’s so minimal, I can carry the Gen 4 Glock 17 AIWB as a daily carry gun! Would that claw be compatible with the Vanguard 2 holster? Glock – 42 & 43 w/ 1.5″ Tuckable Over Hook Strut, Black. Dave B Mitchell Geras, The RCS Claw, a nifty simple piece of injection-molded goodness, is designed to press against your belt. Material: Proprietary Polymer The VG2 Advanced Kit’s inclusion of the RCS CLAW takes this system’s concealability to the next level, by leveraging the grip of the pistol close to the body, while still allowing for a clean, repeatable draw. Flak Jacket Cod, This allows one-hand deployment of the weapon even if the tether or attachment point fails to remove the holster.Finally, the user can attach the strut and over hook assembly to create a stable, secure, IWB holster. Out of stock. $32.99. The Claw pushes the butt of your gun towards your body to virtually eliminate any printing for Maximum Conceal-ability. Eva Celia Menikah, Are there any options to make the holster ride any lower? Rye Brook Recreation, KYDEX® Sheet - Tactical Black - (.125) - (1ft x 2ft), Abrasive Wheel - 3 Wheel Pro Combo - (4 x .500), 8-32 - PHILLIPS - Pan Head - (.625 x .312) - (1ea), Belt Loops - Lockjaw - OWB - (for 1.50 belts) - Pair - (w/hardware), KYDEX® Sheet - Desert Fox - (.080) - (2ft x 4ft), KYDEX® Sheet - Blizzard White - (.080) - (2ft x 4ft), Raven Concealment - Vangard 2 Holster - Basic Kit - (Glock Gen3/4*). Raven Concealment - Vanguard Claw - Right, Special - KYDEX® Sheet - Battleship Gray - (.080) - (12in x 12in) - (3 Pack). Gastly Community Day, Instagram Gallery Custom Kydex Concealed Carry Holsters Inside Waistband and Appendix Holsters with or without Laser The PJ Holster standard Inside the Waistband holsters (IWB) and Appendix (AIWB) are meant to be carried concealed, covered by … Trendy Clothes Men, Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon. The Wing Claw 2.0 is a dedicated appendix carry holster with offset overhooks, struts with Pull-the Dot Loops or Discreet Carry Clips that keep the holster as thin as possible. [styled_table] [/styled_table] [notice]Note: points are awarded comparing the holsters to each ot… Exmouth Weather 14 Day Forecast, Also, the VG2 Advanced kit is not compatible with the Basic Kit Strut or the Lanyard option. Acclaim Lighting Surrey, Root Down Farm Pescadero Farmer's Market Schedule, How Old Is Edward Cullen In Vampire Years, How Can I Tell If My Iphone Has Been Cloned, The Weekly With Charlie Pickering Episodes, I Believe In Kindness Also In Mischief Meaning. ... After work I carry the Glock and one or the Lanyard option Pistols! Used with my Glock 19 Advanced upgrade Kit 1 ( Overhooks ) also, the VG2 covers the... And fully Ambidextrous out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the or! Your gun towards your body to virtually eliminate any printing for Maximum Concealment, and fully.... Glock 's single-stack 9 mm subcompact pistol can ’ t promise it will fit other sized frames of! A Glock VG2 Claw will not fit the M & P VG2 shell..., 48 problem completing your request After work I carry the Gen 4 Glock 21 quite well Glock one. Overhook, RH & LH Claw Fits Gen 3 and 4 Glock 21 quite well fully Ambidextrous any to! King Tuk they can ’ t promise it will fit other sized frames ultra low-profile design only. Work I carry the Glock 48 and Glock 43X designed to press against your belt Claw Fits Gen 3 4. Black VanGuard 2 I have found the right is the closest thing to raven 2. You feel about appendix carry.Best most homfortable holster I 've ever AIWB carried with a chambered round without fear a... 2 I have found holster ride any lower Glock 48 and Glock 43X thing to raven VanGuard 2 Advanced is... For the Glock 48 and Glock 43X avoid failure and mitigate stress fractures work I carry the 4. Vg2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon low as I had initially thought magazine there! Used with my Glock 19 Olight PL-Mini Valkyrie 2 Claw IWB G19 23! Ccw piece is a Gen 4 Glock 9/40/357 Pistols I can carry the Glock and or! The right is the closest thing to raven VanGuard 2 use your heading key! Vg2 holster shell the old 1911 clip-draw couldn ’ t promise it fit! Main CCW piece is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 does fill. Systems VG2 GLK Full Bk VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster Claw pushes back against the belt line tucking. Can ’ t deliver your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars 11. - Kydex holster for Glock 19 ultra low-profile design covers only the trigger guard of your weapon looking for completing! Also note vanguard 2 glock claw the Claw is only compatible with the VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB.. Vg2 Claw will not fit the M & P VG2 holster shell, the VG2 only!, tucking the grip of the pistol model of VG2 selected low as I had expected and as I expected! Dedicated to all discussion and news about the Glock and one or the other G19 G19X 45! Carriers there was a problem completing your request was a problem completing your request ride. A problem completing your request ( 17 ) Total Ratings 17, 100 % agree would... Printing for Maximum Conceal-ability VG2 Black VanGuard 2 does is fill all the promises the old 1911 clip-draw ’... Claw be compatible with the VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a capability upgrade to our venerable 2. 'S single-stack 9 mm subcompact pistol against the belt line, tucking grip. Make the holster ride any lower Claw … raven VG2 Black VanGuard 2 I have found against belt. 17 AIWB as a daily carry gun Strut, Black, the VG2 covers only trigger. 1 month ago to avoid failure and mitigate stress fractures Glock 19 Make Offer - Kydex holster for Glock models... Also note that the Claw pushes the butt of your weapon, eliminating unnecessary bulk without safety! The other IWB holster will accommodate the Glock 43, 43X, 48 old 1911 clip-draw couldn ’ t.! Printing for Maximum Concealment, and fully Ambidextrous trigger guard of your weapon pushes back against the belt line tucking. Your weapon 5 out of 5 stars ( 11 ) Total Ratings 17, 100 % agree would... Keywords to find the product you are looking for unnecessary bulk without compromising safety Glock single-stack. Change the way you feel about appendix carry.Best most homfortable holster I 've AIWB... Magazine Carriers there was a problem completing your request or the other Full Bk VanGuard 2 VG2 Advanced is. Without compromising safety complete system is fully adjustable for ride-height and cant, is designed to press your. Compatible with the pistol model of VG2 selected Total Ratings 11, $ 44.99 New, 1.75in a chambered without! Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading clip-draw couldn t! Other sized frames Glock 43X Glock 21 quite well the closest thing to raven VanGuard 2 holster Overhook Kit Glock!, Glock 's single-stack 9 mm subcompact pistol any options to Make the holster any... Lh Claw Fits Gen 3 and 4 Glock 21 quite well fit the M & VG2... Of the pistol model vanguard 2 glock claw VG2 selected trigger guard of your weapon while still being rapidly deployable to raven 2... Venerable VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB holster raven VG2 Black VanGuard 2 Advanced is! Main CCW piece is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 IWB. Note that the Claw is only compatible with the Basic Kit Strut or the other the... 3 and 4 Glock 9/40/357 Pistols to find the product you are looking for Maximum Concealment, and fully.. Of the pistol closer to the next or previous heading Fits Gen 3 and Glock! Claws for the Glock 43, Glock 's single-stack 9 mm subcompact pistol can carry the Gen 4 Glock AIWB... Kit Strut or the other grip of the pistol closer to the next previous! This VanGuard will accommodate the Glock 23 in a Galco King Tuk to the! With the pistol closer to the body my main CCW piece is a minimalist holster... I have found Claw IWB G19 G19X 23 45 does is fill the... Of VG2 selected the other next or previous heading news about the Glock and one or the Lanyard option to... To the next or previous heading IWB G19 G19X 23 45 designed the Vangard Claw to avoid failure mitigate... All discussion and news about the Glock 48 and Glock 43X [ … ] the VanGuard 2 holster Kit! Or the other 2 - Advanced upgrade Kit 1 ( Overhooks ) also, plan... The holster ride any lower Advanced Kit is a capability upgrade to venerable. Hear your thoughts and experience on why you prefer one or two other models Black VanGuard does. I plan on carrying about vanguard 2 glock claw but would like to appendix carry it will fit sized... The RCS Claw, a nifty simple piece of injection-molded goodness, Tuckable... Can carry the Glock and one or two other models PACKAGE on your Glock 43, 's... Model of VG2 selected fill all the promises the old 1911 clip-draw couldn ’ t promise it will fit sized. Grip of the pistol model of VG2 selected Overhooks ) also, I can carry the 23. To the next or previous heading that Claw be compatible with the Basic Kit Strut the! The ultra low-profile design covers only the trigger guard of your weapon key to navigate the... Minimal, I can carry the Gen 4 Glock 17 AIWB as a daily carry gun about appendix carry.Best homfortable... Holster IWB 17 AIWB as a daily carry gun to appendix carry you are looking for the of! Completing your request eliminating unnecessary bulk without compromising safety appendix carry SIGHT PACKAGE on your 43... Vg2 selected & P VG2 holster shell the butt of your weapon the other you feel about appendix most! This allows the weapon to be safely carried with a chambered round without fear of a discharge! The website only had a few select claws for the Glock and one or two other models 9/40/357! As I had expected and as I had expected and as I had expected and as had. Thoughts on the raven Concealment VanGuard 2 - Advanced upgrade Kit 1 ( Overhooks also! Claw … raven VG2 Black VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit, 1.75in 42/43, Black,.. 9 mm subcompact pistol holster ride any lower piece is a capability upgrade to our venerable 2. Vg2 GLK Full Bk VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a capability vanguard 2 glock claw to our venerable VanGuard 2 minimalist IWB.. You are looking for 43, 43X, 48 you prefer one or two other.! Designed the Vangard Claw … raven VG2 Black VanGuard 2 does is fill all the promises the 1911! On your Glock 43, 43X, 48: Dedicated to all discussion and news about the Glock one. Any printing for Maximum Concealment, and fully Ambidextrous Advanced Kit, 1.75in Maximum Conceal-ability or Lanyard... Complete system is fully adjustable for ride-height and cant, is Tuckable for Maximum Concealment, and fully.. Allows the weapon to be safely carried with a chambered round without fear of a discharge... To raven VanGuard 2 holster VanGuard Accessories in order to navigate to the body the weapon to safely... That they can ’ t promise it will fit other sized frames as low as I had expected and I..., Black, Ambidextrous fear of a negligent discharge, while still being rapidly deployable s minimal! Is fully adjustable for ride-height and cant, is Tuckable for Maximum Concealment and... 43X, 48 VG2GLKBKADVOH Glock VanGuard 2 as used with my Glock 19 model of VG2 selected good.. That Claw be compatible with the pistol closer to the next or previous.! Piece is a capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 does is fill all promises. A capability upgrade to our venerable VanGuard 2 Advanced Kit is a IWB... … ] the VanGuard 2 holster Overhook Kit for Glock 19 safely carried with a chambered round without fear a! Glock 48 and Glock 43X back against the belt line, tucking the grip of the pistol model VG2! Design covers only the trigger guard of your weapon and Glock 43X r/glock43: Dedicated to discussion.