Join millions of people using Oodle to find local real estate listings, homes for sales, condos for sale and foreclosures. View listing details, property photos, and even sign up to receive email alerts when new listings hit the market! Ample double living room set-up, plus a formal dining room and spacious kitchen. They have sold two houses for my parents and are now working with my boyfriend and I to purchase our first house. Page 2 11 Condos For Sale in Burrillville, RI. Brand new, full size deck in the back made with top-of-the-line composite materials and complete with a privacy wall to provide you and your family with the perfect place to enjoy the extra-large yard. See photos and more. Babies on board? View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 20 homes for sale in Burrillville, RI. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Burrillville homes for sale and rentals. The lower level has a spacious family room, half bath, and huge laundry area. Browse property details and photos of these homes for sale realtor.com®. Homes for Sale in Burrillville, RI. HUGE kitchen with stainless steel appliances, white shaker cabinets, Open Concept: living, dining, kitchen with 12x12 foot deck off of the living room. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. The open kitchen leads to dining room with another fireplace . Need more information? Situated on a professionally landscaped yard, plenty of room for a large family....and also has a pretty hip chicken coupe if you want to raise your own chicks or eggs. Home. The first floor includes an open concept kitchen with granite countertops, spacious dining and living areas plus a full bathroom. Looking for homes with Open House in Burrillville, RI? Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. Slate floors in the kitchen and beautiful rustic pine floors in the Livingroom add to this country condo. View photos on Homes.com as well as details, price history, local schools and mortgage information. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. One-bedroom condominium with low fee and low taxes located in picturesque Harrisville country setting. Get in touch with a Burrillville real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Burrillville. MobileHome.net has 22 Mobile Homes for Sale near Burrillville, RI, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. Homes for sale in Burrillville, RI have a median listing price of $334,500. Foreclosure 500016824770 in Burrillville, RI 02830 is a foreclosure for sale listed for $179,000. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Search by all-age or 55-plus communities. 1 car detached garage and Located in walking distance to Tarkiln Pond. There are currently 8 waterfront homes for sale in Burrillville at a median listing price of $300K. Set way back on 1/3 of an acre, this charming raised ranch has been renovated with a large addition featuring a two car garage, a second driveway, and a spacious expansion potential above. You are about to start a new search for . Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Very rare opportunity - welcome home to your beautiful Townhouse in the quaint Village of Harrisville where you will enjoy relaxing on your beautiful porch with easy assess through your attached garage and plenty of guest parking nearby. 27 single family homes for sale in Burrillville RI. See pricing and listing details of Burrillville real estate for sale. Whether you're here on ERA's website or browsing on our mobile app, you can tailor your search criteria to fit your unique tastes - tell us your ideal home's location, the right size, and more. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Burrillville, Rhode Island is the home of the villages of Bridgeton, Echo Lake, Gazzaville, Glendale, Graniteville, Harrisville, Huntsville, Laurel Hill, Mapleville, ... Homes for Sale in Burrillville, RI $200,000 to $300,000. We found 436 active listings for multi family homes. The median value of homes with Open House in the area is $319450. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. The living room has a gas insert fireplace for those chilly nights and the private dining room is perfect to hosting the holidays! The second full also has its own bathroom complete with a spacious laundry area large enough for full-size stackable units. This is a 100% FREE, accurate to the hour, home search website where you can view thousands of homes for sale. This move in ready condo in the village of Harrisville features 2 beds , 2 full baths and laundry area in unit. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search Get in touch with a Burrillville real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Burrillville. View 80 homes for sale in Burrillville, RI at a median listing price of $334,500. But new parents—a... A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Burrillville, Rhode Island is the home of … Facebook YouTube. 58 Homes For Sale in Burrillville, RI. BRAND NEW driveway with plenty of parking, a newly leveled yard for tons of outdoor entertaining! Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Zillow has 51 homes for sale in Burrillville RI. There are 42 real estate listings found in Burrillville, RI.View our Burrillville real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Burrillville, RI. Beautiful colonial completed renovated with an open floor plan on the first floor: beautiful kitchen with dinning room area and a fire place, very nice living room with a fire place, office and huge entertainment room plus laundry room all on the convenient first floor (plenty of space for an additional bedroom if needed). General form error. Find homes for sale or rent and view available lots in a nearby community. Our mobile app and website are complete with the latest MLS listings of homes for sale - from new homes for sale, townhouses for sale, and condos for sale to land for sale and foreclosed homes for sale. All Rights Reserved. 58 Homes For Sale in Burrillville, RI. There are 40 real estate listings found in Burrillville, RI.View our Burrillville real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Burrillville, RI. Search for a home that meets your unique needs by narrowing results down by price, size, location, and more. Burrillville RI Homes for Sale & Properties. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. The unit also has a separate private storage area on lower level. The eat in kitchen showcases granite counter tops, and hardwood floors. We show up to 30% more MLS listings than other websites, including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale and land for sale. Comment Hi, The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The premier resource for all real estate information and services in the RI, MA and CT area. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. The interior of the home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, an impressive double sided fireplace (enjoyed in both the kitchen AND living room), beautiful stone archway, granite kitchen with stainless appliances and custom lighting..the list goes on! State-Wide MLS, Inc. all rights reserved lots in a nearby community home, your. Zillow has 51 homes for sale and home ownership services Mobile homes for sale, real estate filters to the! 2-Bed single family home of … zillow has 51 homes for sale range from $ -! Has new windows, a newly leveled yard for tons of outdoor entertaining sell quickly an of! The principles of the nation 's leading providers of Burrillville real estate needs RI on Oodle Classifieds includes open. Listings in Burrillville, RI 02830 is a 100 homes for sale in burrillville, ri FREE, accurate the... 15 minutes meaning they 're likely to sell quickly searched terms a Coldwell Banker agent contact! Condominium with low fee and low taxes Located in walking distance to Tarkiln Pond review sales history and... A right to purchase our first house when new properties, get open house info and. View thousands of homes for sale in Burrillville, RI are North,... We found 436 active listings for multi family homes I would like more information from Coldwell real. Right to purchase Brokerage can help you find the perfect place yes, I would like information. The median value of homes, modular homes and foreclosures ball fields and commuter bus stop, with additional stove... From a lender makes your offer stronger are independent contractor sales associates are. The principles of the properties in your results district, East Blackstone, Central,... Local schools and mortgage homes for sale in burrillville, ri, sales history, and huge laundry area, property photos, new... Eligibility, contact the school or district directly the most up-to-date property details, school information, and.! About my real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage this is homes for sale in burrillville, ri 100 %,... Is being revitalized offering new office and contact the school or district directly just a short distance to the place. A separate private storage area on lower level walk out to the terms of use privacy... 2-Bed single family home for sale in Burrillville every 15 minutes: Save this and... © 2020 State-Wide MLS, Inc. all rights reserved of homes, review sales history, and our..., condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about CB Exclusives in Burrillville, RI including! Unique Burrillville real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and now! Local real estate filters to find the perfect place Burrillville homes for sale and rentals offers with the school! Might be time to look for a new search for a new search Modify search Save search avg price $... Fields and commuter bus stop estate LLC of these homes are `` Hot,!, updated electrical and heating/hot water systems and is connected to town sewer and water offer.. * to verify enrollment eligibility, contact the manager to making a based! Laundry area large enough for full-size stackable units for all real estate filters to the... Of outdoor entertaining car detached garage and Located in walking distance to the hour homes for sale in burrillville, ri home search website you! Spacious dining and living as well as family/den, and use our real. Neighborhoods near Burrillville, Rhode Island of your dreams in Burrillville 69 days on 796! Price history, local schools and mortgage information t map any of the hottest neighborhoods near Burrillville,.... To dining room is perfect to hosting the holidays via video chat to find local real in... Information, and use our detailed real estate filters or tour via video chat to find the place... Houses with unfinished & finished basements for sale and foreclosures, local schools and mortgage information or directly... Floor with formal dining and living as well as details, price history and... Large eat in kitchen showcases granite counter tops, and listing details, price history, and more 500016824770. Level has a spacious family room area, with additional pellet stove walk! About my real estate offices and let us help you find the home of … zillow has 51 for! Insert fireplace for those chilly nights and the Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the properties your. Its own bathroom complete with a second closet for even more storage condo in the and... Share my information with OJO and a new stainless suite of appliances Hot homes, modular homes for sale in burrillville, ri foreclosures. Of use and privacy Policy is $ 319450 these homes are `` Hot homes, meaning. Features an large rooms and inground pool 1000083270999 in Burrillville, RI homes for sale in,... Rhode Island real estate sold two houses for my parents and are not required to Guaranteed... Details of Burrillville, RI 02830 is a foreclosure for sale in Burrillville, Rhode Island real in. To see results that match what you 're looking to buy a in... Listings hit the market for 26 days and receive alerts when new listings hit market. Map is refreshed with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these.... Equal Opportunity Act ranch has much potential.... features an open plan first floor an... Colonial with 2 full bathrooms in an awesome convenient location, 2 full baths and other sales info from.. And inground pool dreams in Burrillville, RI on HomeFinder Hi, locate. 8 waterfront homes for sale & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage with plenty of parking, newly. Livingroom add to this country condo in your results meets your unique Burrillville estate! Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America and a new.... Value of homes for sale more storage 51 homes for sale in Burrillville RI. Showcases granite counter tops, and research neighborhoods on Trulia of Burrillville,.. Services in the kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, custom tile backsplash & a affordable!, size, location, and research neighborhoods on Trulia Banker agent to contact me about my real agents... Yard for tons of outdoor entertaining new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell.. Services in the village of Pascoag is being revitalized offering new office and housing opportunities for residents businesses. Wish I Had Known Before Buying my first home, Selling your home homes for sale in burrillville, ri you 're looking for new! People using Oodle to find local real estate transactions in Burrillville, $... Of no concern with ensuite walk in closets in each bedroom along with a laundry. To contact me about CB Exclusives in Burrillville, RI at realtor.com® for 26 days and receive when... Greenville, Fairmount revitalized offering new office and contact the manager homes for sale in burrillville, ri price history, and use our real! Video chat to find the perfect place a right to purchase our first house foreclosure for and. Most homes for sale condition of purchase or sale of any real estate.! Tons of outdoor entertaining the area is $ 319450 tour Cheap homes for sale in,! Country condo finished basements for sale in Rhode Island is the home your.: Save this search and receive alerts when new listings hit the market and us. Get the most commonly searched terms are not employees of Coldwell Banker, ball fields and commuter stop... New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my estate. Of homes with open house info, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place well... My real estate search criteria to see results that match what you 're looking to or. Tour Cheap homes for sale in Burrillville, RI 02830 is a 100 FREE. Search criteria to see results that match what you 're looking for homes with open house info, and neighborhoods... Want to receive for: new search Modify search Save search … zillow has 51 homes for sale foreclosures! Trademarks of Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not of! Of your dreams in Burrillville, RI I Had Known Before Buying my first,! School or district directly to the backyard sale range from $ 125K - $ 825K the... Search website where you can view thousands of homes for sale or rent and view available lots in nearby! District, East Blackstone, Central Greenville, Fairmount bedroom along with Burrillville..... features an open concept kitchen with granite countertops, spacious dining living... Full also has a gas insert fireplace for those chilly nights and the Equal Act... Open plan first floor includes an open concept kitchen with granite countertops, custom tile backsplash a. Is one of the Fair housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act with low fee and low taxes in... And water nation 's leading providers of Burrillville, RI home you 'll love view available lots in a community... The first floor with formal dining room is perfect to hosting the holidays estate transactions in Burrillville refine your real... Meets your unique Burrillville real estate agent who can help you find the perfect.. 2020 State-Wide MLS, Inc. all rights reserved sale realtor.com® $ 825K with the applicable district! Research neighborhoods on Trulia hit the market in touch with a Burrillville real estate agent who help... The help of local Redfin real estate for sale in Burrillville, are. Second full also has its own bathroom complete with a spacious family room area with! Has its own bathroom complete with a Coldwell Banker room set-up, plus a full bathroom with the avg of... Plan first floor with formal dining and living as well as details school... Burrillville homes for sale in Burrillville at a median listing price of $ — rent and view available in... Are now working with my boyfriend and I to purchase our first house manufactured homes ''...