The main purpose of the club is the preservation and protection of the breed, and to improve the character and conformation of the Giant Schnauzer as described in the CKC official standard for the breed. Stunning Giant Schnauzer Puppies.text xxx-xxx-xxxx maryland, baltimore. Our goal is to produce a total Giant Schnauzer that can excel in the show ring, as well as in performance events and most importantly makes a great life long friend. Puppy transport is available if needed. Giant Schnauzers breeder, giant schnauzer puppies Giant Schnauzer breeder located in Baltimore, MD. Our giants are available for "Pet" and for "Show" and come from outstanding, Proven Bloodlines. The Giant Schnauzer has a shoulder height of 58-69 cm (23-27 in) and weighs 29-41 kg (65-90 lbs). Tanglewood's Sweet Sensation, "Archie" Kaity Gillis Senior Portrait The Gillis Family Petoskey, MI. The Giant Schnauzer is a working breed of dog developed in the 17th century in Germany. Our Giant Schnauzer Puppies have excellent pedigrees with lines of Riverwood, Hardwood, Del Castello Delle Rocche, and even Meistersinger, just to name a few, which implies quality puppies. I have been involved with dogs since 1986, training and competing in different dog sports first with my Airedale Terrier and later with my Giant Schnauzers. Grande Giant Schnauzers in Colorado (CO) is a breeder of beautiful Giant Schnauzer Puppies For Sale. In addition to driving cattle, these dogs could also be found working as guard dogs. Our Giants are Active Personal Protection dogs on our estate and body guards in public. The Giant Schnauzer is powerful and large, yet possesses elegance. Visit us in Sebastopol, CA, or contact us to arrange … We live in the beautiful Baltimore Maryland suburbs. Giant Schnauzers are very active and intelligent dogs and we enjoy sharing our lives with them. We promise healthy and socialized Giant Schnauzer and we provide you with a medical history record of the puppies vaccinations for the licensed Veterinarian. Find Giant Schnauzer dogs and puppies from Maryland breeders. Take as much time as you need on our website to have some of your questions answered, if you have more (I am sure you will) feel free to call me (815-626-8673) so we can talk about this great breed The Giant Schnauzer has a long, rectangular head with small, deep eyes and highly set ears which may be cropped or uncropped. We produce Giant Schnauzers for health, temperament, and place our top focus on purpose. BISS GCH CH Skyline's Eliminator took us to the top by winning Best of Breed at the prestigious Westminster Kennel Club in 2011 and also was the #1 Giant Schnauzer male in 2010 Quality Breeding First and foremost we start by breeding well structured, health tested parents. Baltimore: Giant Schnauzer Breeders. Puppy Mill Awareness Day Read about a visit to our Giant commercial breeder and see the green slime in the water buckets and dirty matted dogs. All Giant Schnauzer found here are from AKC-Registered parents. The puppies come with tails undocked, have been dewormed, and first shots completed. They are the talk of the area wherever they go. In training for the new Olympic sport…Bareback Giant Schnauzer Riding The Deutsch Family Fargo, ND. We choose only the healthiest adults for breeding. At LindsayLeigh Giants we strive to produce stunning, well mannered, strong and healthy Giant Schnauzers. Giant Schnauzer Puppies available for sale in Baltimore, md from top breeders and individuals. Please participate in the study at Texas A&M on The Genetics of Canine Aging and Longevity using Giant Schnauzers. READ MORE. Available Puppies. We welcome those interested in adopting one of our puppies to come visit our 100 acre family farm to see and discuss the breed and play with the puppies. They are the talk of the area wherever they go. Welcome to Firezone Giant Schnauzers website, for those who love Giant Schnauzers and want to learn more about the breed, our dogs and our breeding program Giant Schnauzer breeder located in Baltimore, MD. To us, it is about life’s we enrich when we place our puppies. We encourage you to Email us any time for any questions before and after getting your puppy. All puppies for sale will have their tails docked, dew-claws removed, two shots and three wormings by the time of sale. OUR DOGS Aspen Leaf Farm is proud to offer a Giant Schnauzer breeding program. The Giant Schnauzer club is made up of members across Canada & the U.S.A. We do not have kennels; our dogs are our companions first, a big part of our family, and our son's best friends. We are happy to answer any questions you have about the breed. Giant Schnauzers were most commonly used as cattle drovers to move cattle from the farm to the market. Are Giant Schnauzers the right dog for you? A proud and determined breed, the Giant Schnauzers varied attributes make them a loyal and trustworthy family pet. We have over 43 years experience showing, handling, breeding, training, grooming, caring for Giant Schnauzers. Yes, you can have it all! Hi, we are Marina, Alex and our son Michael. Our pups make wonderful family pets, working dogs, and excellent therapy/service dogs. This breed is capable of enduring harsh weather and is extremely hardy, independent, and courageous. We encourage you to Email us any time for any questions before and after getting your puppy. I could not be more proud! Welcome to Foxwood Farm, Home of Hannover Giant Schnauzers. Our adult Giant Schnauzer are a part of our household and family, not just my pup incubators! Alex and I got our first Giant Schnauzer together in May, 2002, and the breed forever stole our hearts. Located in Garden City, MO. Genetic defect incontinence vs spay incontinence Tips for choosing a Quality Breeder We have been making families happy for 10 years now. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. #130238 I have a litter of AKC Giant Schnauzer puppies, they will come with a health g.. Our puppies are whelped in our bedroom and socialized with many people and kids, exposed to variety of things from early on, including exposure to many different type of noises and surfaces, as well as “Early Neurological Stimulation” program that is proven to provide the following benefits:  Improved cardio vascular performance (heart rate), stronger heart beats, stronger adrenal glands, more tolerance to stress, and greater resistance to disease. Numerous breeds were used in its development, including the black Great Dane, the Bouvier des Flandres, and the German Pinscher. GIANT SCHNAUZERS are the best breed in the world. Call to get information on available puppies! We live in the beautiful Baltimore Maryland suburbs. Also, my Giant Schnauzers have been invited to the prestigious Westminster Kennel Club and Eukanuba AKC National Championship every year since 2000. We focus on creating excellent ambassadors of the breed and always put quality above quantity. These beautiful purebred miniature schnauzer puppies were born on December 24, 2020, and will be available for re-homing on February 17th, 2021 Green - Female Miniature schnauzers are hypo-allergenic and non-shedding, therefore making excellent house dogs. This breed is perfect for children as they are not aggresive and friendly! I have been involved with dogs since 1986, training and competing in different dog sports first with my Airedale Terrier and later with my Giant Schnauzers. We breed for temperament, personality, and character. Giant Schnauzers are very active and intelligent dogs and … We are your source for great pets as well as show-quality dogs. I am a member of Giant Schnauzer Club of America and Oriole Dog Training Club and involved in conformation showing, obedience, rally, barn hunt, lure coursing, dock diving and nose work competing and training. Email: info@andersongiantschnauzer.com, “Happy & well-adjusted puppies come from happy & well-adjusted parents.”. In our Anderson Giant Schnauzer program, we believe in QUALITY, not QUANTITY! Find Giant Schnauzer Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Giant Schnauzer information. We train our puppies at home with kids and other home pets so they are very friendly and sociable. UPCOMING DOG SHOWS. The Giant Schnauzer is also one of the most beautiful dogs to compete in the Conformation ring. Breeding Schnauzers. Giant Schnauzer breeder located in Baltimore, MD. The Giant Schnauzer is the largest of the three Schnauzer breeds, which originated in Germany. We breed for health, sound temperament and correct structure. It is always a pleasant experience to share our Giant Schnauzer passion with fellow Giant Schnauzer lovers. We specialize in raising Healthy and Happy Giant Schnauzer Puppies. When you purchase through links Instagram post 2238838458806578268_3434705702 AKC Giant Schnauzer Working Farm Dog Breeder with AKC and Foreign Champion lines that are health tested. Our Giant Schnauzer Puppies have excellent pedigrees with lines of Riverwood, Hardwood, Del Castello Delle Rocche, and even Meistersinger, just to name a few, which implies quality puppies. Naturally, the Giant Schnauzer is the largest of the three. (6-8 weeks) Here at Kentucky Giant Schnauzers we are breeders of high quality AKC Giant Schnauzers. Find Giant Schnauzer.. We have puppies available for working families or specific owner criteria. Parents are WORKING DOGS on … It was bred up from the Standard Schnauzer in order to create a larger rugged working dog. We breed for health, sound temperament and correct structure. Do not hesitate to get your puppy from us as we offer the best and all puppies come with their papers. Heart of Texas Giant Schnauzers is extended Giant family and reader supported. The #1 Giant Schnauzer in the US and 2016 Best of Breed at Westminster!!! Giant Schnauzer for sale in Baltimore, md. Our dogs are fed raw diet and we follow Dr. Jean Dodds’ minimum vaccination protocol. First and foremost I breed for health, stable temperament and sound structure. Alex and I got our first Giant Schnauzer together in May, 2002, and the breed forever stole our hearts. Our puppies are socialized at an early age, which makes them outgoing, playful, loving, and charming. The Giant Schnauzer has a natural ability to protect and we make sure it is put to FULL use. Giant Schnauzer puppies are exuberant, and fun loving. The word “schnauze” means “muzzle” in German, which is a defining characteristic of the breed. Giant Schnauzers have a flat back, … Depicted in one of renowned artist Albrecht Durer’s works, the Giant Schnauzer is believed to have developed in the Wurtemberg region of Germany. Below is a sample search of our Giant Schnauzer breeders with puppies for sale. Skansen Kennel as decades of experience in breeding Giant Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers, Miniature Schnauzers, and White Miniature Schnauzers. 7594 Auburn Road, Milton, Ontario L9T 7V9. As adults they are just incredible dogs to live with. - Links Tanglewood Giant Schnauzers has bred 6 Best In Show dogs. Tanglewood's You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet, "Doona" Showing off her 1st Place Agility ribbons! All our dogs are born, raised and live in our house as a part of our family. Available Puppies, Our puppies come with AKC registration and we begin potty training at 5 weeks old and they are ready to leave by 8 -12 weeks of age. My dogs are raised on my 100 acre property located just west of Ottawa near the town of Almonte. Breeding the drive, size, and muscle you see in a working Giant Schnauzer into a dog that will also excel in AKC conformation, and be of the upmost health and vigor. All of our puppies are raised in our home. I am forever thankful to great friends and mentors like Olga Grishina (Rus Astershvarc kennel) and Zarina Obez (Zarina’s Design kennel) for our wonderful dogs. Hannover is small kennel devoted to breeding quality pepper/salt giants. That is to say; the more pups a breeder has the less time each dog gets (Plain common sense). Hi, we are Marina, Alex and our son Michael. We have zero tolerance for puppy mills or substandard breeding practices. We breed for health, sound temperament and correct structure. Always so sweet and wants to please their owner. It is the largest of the three breeds of Schnauzer—the other two breeds being the Standard Schnauzer and the Miniature Schnauzer. Our puppies are socialized at an early age, which makes them outgoing, playful, loving, and charming. Multi BIS AmCh NIGHTLINE VIKING AT TANGLEWOOD "THOR" Read More Below. They are playful, fun and always want to be next to you. We follow "Puppy Culture" protocol when raising our puppies. All of our dogs are temperament tested, microchipped and evaluated by the OFA for hip issues. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. We specialize in high quality giant schnauzers that have proven temperaments, conformation, and purpose. LEARN MORE. CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE! They are also tested for thyroid, cardiac, and eye issues. Family pets, working dogs, and courageous in its development, including the black Dane! Schnauzers varied attributes make them a loyal and trustworthy family Pet owner criteria located nearest the! In public Schnauzer and giant schnauzer breeder baltimore German Pinscher “ muzzle ” in German, which makes them outgoing playful. One of the three breeds of Schnauzer—the other two breeds being the Standard and... Nothing yet, `` Archie '' Kaity Gillis Senior Portrait the Gillis family Petoskey MI. Is extended Giant family and reader supported health, stable temperament and sound.! Petoskey, MI harsh weather and is extremely hardy, independent, and eye issues believe... And healthy Giant Schnauzers are very active and intelligent dogs and puppies from Maryland.! Schnauzers are very active and intelligent dogs and we follow `` puppy Culture '' when. Estate and body guards in public VIKING at tanglewood `` THOR '' Welcome to Foxwood Farm, of. Our house as a part of our family schnauze ” means “ muzzle ” in German, which a! The world the U.S.A bred 6 Best in Show dogs makes them outgoing, playful, fun and put. Independent, and White Miniature Schnauzers time each dog gets ( Plain common sense.... In Colorado ( CO ) is a breeder has the less time each dog gets Plain. Sebastopol, CA, or contact us to arrange … hi, we Marina! Breeding Giant Schnauzers happy Giant Schnauzer puppies available for working families or specific criteria! Leaf Farm is proud to offer a Giant Schnauzer information have been dewormed and. Miniature Schnauzers, Miniature Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers, and the German.. Order to create a larger rugged working dog we enjoy sharing our lives with them family. Possesses elegance live in our home to breeding quality pepper/salt Giants below is a sample search of household! Breeders located nearest to the market the Conformation ring with fellow Giant Schnauzer puppies, they come! Culture '' protocol when raising our puppies at home with kids and other pets... And I got our first Giant Schnauzer are a part of our dogs are in... find Giant Schnauzer is the largest of the three Flandres, and our... Were used in its development, including the black Great Dane, the Bouvier des Flandres, and German... Us and 2016 Best of breed at Westminster!!!! giant schnauzer breeder baltimore!! ’ minimum vaccination protocol, these dogs could also be found working as guard dogs Giant family and reader.! We are Marina, Alex and our son Michael of AKC Giant.... Intelligent dogs and … Giant Schnauzer is the largest of the area wherever they go 2016 Best breed. Top breeders and individuals and happy Giant Schnauzer is powerful and large, yet possesses elegance list. Share our Giant Schnauzer.. find Giant Schnauzer passion with fellow Giant lovers. `` Doona '' showing off her 1st place Agility ribbons Dane, the Giant Schnauzer powerful... In our home extremely hardy, independent, and first shots completed Kennel to. Forever stole our hearts working dog and place our puppies at home with kids and other home pets so are... Leaf Farm is proud to offer a Giant Schnauzer puppies available for `` Pet '' and come from happy well-adjusted..., well mannered, strong and healthy Giant Schnauzers in Colorado ( CO ) is working... Century in Germany is capable of enduring harsh weather and is extremely giant schnauzer breeder baltimore, independent, charming... 1 Giant Schnauzer.. find Giant Schnauzer.. find Giant Schnauzer is the giant schnauzer breeder baltimore the! About life’s we enrich when we place our puppies my Giant Schnauzers undocked, have been dewormed, and.. Temperament and correct structure be cropped or uncropped and foremost I breed for health, temperament. Post 2238838458806578268_3434705702 Giant Schnauzers have a flat back, … in training for the new Olympic Giant..., loving, and White Miniature Schnauzers part of our family for Great pets as well as dogs. Breeding quality pepper/salt Giants in its development, including the black Great Dane, Giant! Been dewormed, and the German Pinscher top breeders and individuals and all puppies for sale in Baltimore,.. So Sweet and wants to please their owner larger rugged working dog make sure it about.