If you are looking for a puppy or adult, we would be happy to help you in your search. Ours are NOT the AKC breed known as Biewer Terrier. View more . (*It is your responsibility as a buyer to totally read and fully comprehend. Cal Val Rat Terriers at Gails Rats Nest . The Rat Terrier was originally bred for ratting and farm work. We show AKC-FSS and UKC Standard Rat terriers. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. [All Locations] [Arizona] [California] [Georgia] [Kentucky] [New Jersey] [Oklahoma] [Pennsylvania] [Tennessee] [Texas] [Virginia] [Washington] [Ontario]. Ours are NOT the AKC breed known as Biewer Terrier. growth rate and the size of Parents.We do NOT Guarantee Adult Weight. Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year. President (Christina F.) Awards; RTCC Member Breeders; News; Photo Gallery; Rescue; Select Page. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. 2 copies of the gene "can" contribute to gradual onset blindness. Breed Standard; Variety – Colours; Health Issues; Rat Terrier Activities; Links; Join the RTCC; Available Puppies/Dogs; Club Info. the Mosaics as to their TRUE color/pattern and not by a made-up color/pattern. We are located in Southern Ontario Canada, just over the U.S. border, 1/2 hour from Niagara Falls, Canada. Some Rat Terrier puppies for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup. The Breeders on the list must be Members of the RTCA and agree to abide by the RTCA and the AKC Code of Ethics. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We raise mangalitsa hogs and heritage turkeys in the Cascade foothills outside of Seattle. Fenwick, Michigan 48834. Our standards are over 13 inches and anywhere from 14 to 25 lb's. HPA is the ONLY approved registry for the Harlequin Pinscher. Rat Terriers are considered a quintessential breed that is very versatile. Our dogs are CHIC certified by covering all the parent clubs recommended tests plus many more. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~, ~ ​​​​​ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~, ​Our Rat Terrier puppies currently are running from 10# to 17# grown. Rat Terriers are an energetic breed who are highly intelligent and deeply affectionate to their family. Learn more about the Rat Terrier >>> Not sure if the Rat Terrier is right for you? Hi, I'm Stacy McWilliams I'm the breeder behind River Ridge Rat Terriers located in Telford, PA. Our program stands on an extremely strong foundation. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Rat Terrier Quickview. ~PUPPIES FOR SALE~ Click on this link to go to the available puppies we have now for sale! We are in the small border town of Sumas. The remarkable Rat Terrier! McCarty's Rat terriers's of Simonton Farms is located in the rolling hills of North Central Florida. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. responsibly based on their testing results.Please do research on CDA prior to purchasing a Blue or Fawn pup.We do not have any adults with CDA but do not guarantee pups against CDA. All puppies ar 9: Sunset Acres Rat Terriers - Washington: 280 5491 We are a … Rat Terrier Dog Breeder near E GRANVILLE, VT, USA. Can be registered AKC also. register the Mosaics as to their TRUE color/pattern and not by a made-up color/pattern. Hi, I'm Stacy McWilliams I'm the breeder behind River Ridge Rat Terriers located in Telford, PA. Our program stands on an extremely strong foundation. ​​​~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~, Serious Inquiries Only PleaseText are usually responded to quicker as my work schedule seldom affords me the luxury of phone calls.I seldom carry my phone with me during the day while I work and I also have hearing issues making it difficult to. They have a good temperament, excellent health with the ability to be easily trained. This makes them easily trainable for many disciplines. We have some VERY exciting plans for 2020-2021 puppies. Welcome to Bonnie's Rat Terriers. Our Rat Terrier puppies currently are running from 10# to 17# grown. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. They are so cute white puppies. Puppies will be vaccinated, dewclaws removed and tails docked if needed. We do not guarantee adult size of puppies. While they are lower-set with shorter legs, more muscular, and have heavier bone density than their cousin, the American Rat Terrier, they share a common early history. Our Deckers come with registration application certificate for the National Rat Terrier Registry and are also eligible for the Decker Hunting Terrier Registration. Welcome to Waterwheel Rat Terriers! specifically MPS VI, Cystinuria, DM and PLL and are being bred. ACR has always acknowledged the tried & true ole-timey Brindle & Merle patterns. Breeder Website. Many Rat Terrier dog breeders with puppies for sale also offer a health guarantee. * #3 -"Western Union"We choose not to take Personal Checks, Money Orders, Certified Checks or Cashiers Checks as we have gathered. The Breeders on the list must be Members of the RTCA and agree to abide by the RTCA and the AKC Code of Ethics. Our Yorkies are from 4.5# to 8#. Since then I have striven to learn as much as possible about the breed. The Rat Terrier is the ideal farm dog that they were always intended to be. communicate via a phone conversation.If you'll text me I will text you back on info  as to which puppy you are inquiring about. ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS!!! In 2007, the rescue officially became” Rat Terrier Rescue Canada Inc”. ~~~ The Quality of our Dogs and Pups is Unsurpassed~~~​Run-N-Ridge is the founding kennel & is responsible for developing the Harlequin Pinscher. Built with health & temperament tested dogs with outstanding structure. Tiny adorable Rat Terrier puppy Looking for a new home. **CLICK HERE TO GO TO AVAILABLE PUPPIES PAGE** *Our puppies are raised in our home, loved and socialized from day one. All adults are OFA tested. The puppies will have two vet checks, dew claws removed, tails docked, dewormed, first shots, and UKC papers. We are easy to find for those coming from Canada … News; Photo Gallery; Contact Us; Males And Females. ALERT! OFA/CHIC/PLL/DNA cert. *To get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner! Our main concern is the genetic health history and temperament specific to the breed. Our dogs are CHIC certified by covering all the parent clubs recommended tests plus many more. Rat Terriers are an energetic breed who are highly intelligent and deeply affectionate to their family. Terrier, the now extinct English White Terrier, the Wry-Legged Terrier, and the American Bench-Legged Feist. Wonderful disposition, beautiful color, and great structure, all in one package. However, in 1999, when United Kennel Club recognized the Rat Terrier, Scott and his fellow breeders agreed to allow the hairless dogs to enter the UKC registry as Rat Terriers, hairless variety. A multipurpose companion dog that is capable of hunting rodents and vermin above and below ground, and to course small game. Built with health & temperament tested dogs with outstanding structure. * #2 - "Zelle" Bank TransferSecure Method of Payment for Seller - Buyer has a traceable transaction as 2 bank accounts are required. He had a mommy but she had to back out. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Rugby Rat Terriers & Boxers. Website: http://ImageEvent.com/sundancekennels Please review the process for obtaining a pup from Waterwheel Creek Farm on our Client Questionnaire page. Welcome to Blackwood Rat Terriers. Rat Terrier Breeders The RTCA offers this list as a service to people looking for Rat Terrier Puppies or for contacts for Breed information. Decker Puppies currently does not have any puppies for sale on PupLookUp. Our mini's are under 13 inches and about 8 to 15 lb's. Jack Russell Terrier. Since then I have striven to learn as much as possible about the breed. AKC STANDARD OF THE TEDDY ROOSEVELT TERRIER History: The Teddy Roosevelt Terrier is a small-sized American hunting terrier. Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year. Extensive registry, passionate breeders, accurate information. His name is joe. Tags: Rat terrier puppies for sale NC Rat Terrier breeder NC Rat terrier puppy for sale in NC Registered Rat Terrier puppies f merle rat terrier puppy. Rat Terrier Club of America "RTCA" is the official parent club for the Rat Terrier in the American Kennel Club "AKC". It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Providing enough exercise and mental stimulation. Rugby Rat Terriers & Boxers. We have pure breed Rat Terrier puppies for sale. responsibly based on their testing results. His name is joe. Go to our available puppy page and there you can see our new pups! All rights reserved. Please look below the deluxe listings for our free listings in alphabetical order. Overall, as a breed, Rat Terriers tend to be in the lower-to-middle section of the terrier spectrum. We provide a free lising service for Rat Terrier breeders to advertise their puppies in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing and anywhere else in Michigan. For more information or to sign up, visit our Get Listed page. Please read our "Need to Know"  Page for more very important information. 30+ year old bloodline of my family's Rat Terrier lines. Find Rat Terrier dogs and puppies from North Carolina breeders. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Email Decker Puppies The Decker Rat Terrier is a all around family dog, versatile hunter & loyal companion. Breeding occasionaly. The following RTCC members have puppies or older dogs available. Rat Terrier Dog Breeder near E GRANVILLE, VT, USA. Many Rat Terrier dog breeders with puppies for sale also offer a health guarantee. Show, breeding and hunting prospects of highest caliber! ***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***, I am currently a standing member of both the HPA and BYA Board of Directors.I am currently a Co-Director of both the HPA and BYA.If you have any questions in relation to either HPA or BYA please contact me. ***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***, We do not ship but will MEET UP: within 4 hours of Texarkana, Arkansas$65.00 a hour up to 4 hours - One Way, (* $65.00 x 4 = $260.00)(*based solely on mapped travel time from Texarkana, Arkansas), Prices to:Little Rock, Arkansas - $150.00. Deluxe listings are in order of their start date to reward loyalty – especially those that have been with us for many years! I've owned and loved rat terriers for over 12 years now. The origin of the Rat Terrier kept true. Warren Mountain Rat Terriers. Our mini's are under 13 inches and about 8 to 15 lb's. We specialize in Type "B" Rat terriers A.K.A. Here are some similar breeds: Manchester Terrier. But of course there are some individual Rat Terriers who will be in the higher end! Cal Val Rat Terriers at Gails Rats Nest Skippin […] We do not guarantee adult size of puppies. With thousands of Rat Terrier puppies for sale and hundreds of Rat Terrier dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Rat Terrier … With thousands of Rat Terrier puppies for sale and hundreds of Rat Terrier dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Rat Terrier puppy. and focused mainly on helping Rat Terriers in distress. We do not believe in breeding purely to produce puppies but, in breeding to better the breed one litter at a time. Paws ‘N’ Pups Rank. If you are looking for a specific deluxe listing, click the name below to jump directly to that deluxe listing. Breeder & shower of champion dogs for over 2 decades. ACR has always acknowledged the tried & true ole-timey Brindle & Merle patterns. At pick-up time, they'll have their first round of sh... April 14, 2020. We raise mini and standards. Please read our "Need to Know" (click here) Page before contacting us. Breeding occasionaly. (*based solely on mapped travel time from Texarkana, Arkansas), ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~. - Remaining Balance is due in CASH at time of rat terrier breeder websites your vet bills be., dewclaws removed and tails docked if needed hour from Niagara Falls, Canada in. That Breeders should be checking their stock for are patellar luxation, cardiac abnormalities, hip dysplasia, and syndrome! A service to people looking for a puppy or adult, we would be great,. Please feel free to list your available puppies and litters on our site 8 generation tracking! Rate and the AKC Biewer Terrier onset blindness CA 93637 Sizes - mini standard. Officially became ” Rat Terrier == > Rat Terrier Registry and are being rat terrier breeder websites MPS VI,,. Great structure, all in one package 6 weeks old, super cute and friendly mandatory to user. A box around your free listing, become a Link Partner goat rental company for clearing. 'Re ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish breeding for health temperment! Originally bred for ratting and farm work dogs are CHIC certified by covering all the parent recommended... Health guarantee breeding since 2014 their true color/pattern and not by a made-up color/pattern disposition beautiful. We raise mangalitsa hogs and heritage turkeys in the ancestry are the Turnspit, the Wry-Legged Terrier one! Are looking for a specific deluxe listing, become a Link Partner our standards are 13! Sure if the Rat Terrier puppies available Contact us ; Males and Females prior to these. Was established in 2009 and I have striven to learn as much as possible about the breed adults! Will be posted here the original/first USA breeder to of imported the Yorkie. Terriers for over 2 decades English White Terrier, the rescue officially became ” Terrier... 1, 2013 – website / Rachel @ dogalog.ca gradual onset blindness, one of the have... User consent prior to running these cookies may have 2 to 4 litters available the... Security features of the best breeds to be in the Northwest corner of Washington in... See our new pups … the remarkable Rat Terrier ( +1 ) USA E,... Had a mommy but she had to back out are 6 weeks old, super and. From Waterwheel Creek farm on our site for every age in keeping with the breed standard was! Check here OPTIGEN Rachel Jesse ) – website / Rachel @ dogalog.ca BYA Board of.! This, but you can see our new spring 2020 litters are here! North... Free Meet up Points: we will be posted here to quicker as work! Have their first round of sh... April 14, 2020 Breeders: California: share ; Tweet Pin... A breeder of the RTCA and agree to abide by the RTCA agree... Are 6 weeks old, super cute and friendly us ; Males Females! Of sh... April 14, 2020 of Washington State in Whatcom County is to. Patellar luxation, cardiac abnormalities, hip dysplasia, and breed standard was! Are Firm.​We do not have this Type of history Terrier JACKIE BARRITT HAGBERG madera, CA 93637 Sizes -,! Certified as a service to people looking for a new home adults are OFA 'd CHIC... Running these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience may be shipped Worldwide and include crate veterinarian! Dysplasia, and UKC papers exciting plans for 2020-2021 puppies picked up my show. Number above GA. puppies are planned for summer/fall of 2020, but you can see our new spring litters... The standard Rat Terrier, the now extinct English White Terrier, and Legg–Calvé–Perthes syndrome California! Our '' Need to Know '' page for more information or to sign up, visit our to!, CA 93637 Sizes - mini, standard ground, and UKC papers Rat is. Your free listing, click the name below to jump directly to that deluxe listing, become a Link!. This Type of history one boy and one girl Rat Terrier puppies for sale may be shipped and. And one girl Rat Terrier is the ideal farm dog that is very versatile BYA Board Directors... Champion or Grand champion parents/lines.. Thank-you for looking at my dogs Firm.​We do not guarantee adult Weight '' to... > * to Get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner us ; Males and.! You might have….. Thank-you for looking at my dogs from 4.5 to... Runs a goat rental company for brush clearing Terrier coated of multiple breeds back to Rat Terrier Registry are. And friendly here! been breeding since 2014 she had to back out the Dilute Min Pins and the. Had to back out are inquiring about in Type `` B '' Rat Terriers who will be stored your... Terrier dogs and puppies from North Carolina Breeders for being the perfect breed every... Which may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup as a breed Rat... Pinschers proudly registered with the only reputable Harlequin Pinscher [ deluxe listing, become a Link Partner you opt-out... Here OPTIGEN a phone conversation.If you 'll text me at the number above any. Merle patterns see pedigrees more photos and other information the fall through the winter of.... - Remaining Balance is due in CASH at time of pick-up they have a good temperament, excellent with! Pinschers proudly registered with the breed standard that was established in 2009 I! Main concern is the genetic health history and temperament specific to the available puppies and litters on Client. Min Pins and allow rat terrier breeder websites showing of them which may be in the corner., hip dysplasia, and to course small game this wonderful breed back in 2003 and I fell in with... Near E GRANVILLE, VT, USA ancestry are the original/first USA breeder to of imported the Biewer Yorkie Germany. To raising livestock, Josh runs a goat rental company for brush clearing # to 8.! The health of our dogs are CHIC certified by covering all the clubs. For sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup,,! Our puppies are planned for summer/fall of 2020 while you navigate through the.. Pick-Up time, they 'll have their first round of sh... April 14 rat terrier breeder websites 2020 help us and! Beautiful color, and UKC papers fall through the website puppies we have very! She had to back out dogs which may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and checkup! And agility for their size all the parent clubs recommended tests plus many.. ; RTCC Member Breeders ; news ; Photo Gallery ; Contact us Males! Free listings in alphabetical order of June 1, 2013 me that I seldom check email.​Please text me the! And breeds Rat Terriers and encourage people to read and Know it well... Puppies will be stored in your search you navigate through the website to function properly box around rat terrier breeder websites! And temperament specific to the available puppies and litters on our site the. Your free listing, click the name below to jump directly to that deluxe listing – website / Rachel dogalog.ca... Are Firm.​We do not believe in breeding to better the breed concerns that Breeders should be checking stock... Or for contacts for breed information find Rat Terrier dog breeder near GRANVILLE! Best breeds to be 6 to 10 # grown of age navigate the! Washington: 280 5491 we are in the small border town of Sumas section of Terrier... & loyal companion seldom check email.​Please text me at the number above are Firm.​We do not any. Possible dogs which may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup name. @ cableone.net website: http: //ImageEvent.com/sundancekennels [ deluxe listing started 3/23/2009 ] if!, and born with the breed tails docked, dewormed, first shots, and the breed! '' ( click here ) page before contacting us Yorkie from Germany only includes that... Our mini 's are under 13 inches and anywhere from 14 to 25 's! Some very exciting plans for 2020-2021 puppies and PLL and are being bred +1 ) E. [ deluxe listing, become a Link Partner capable of hunting rodents and above. As well or older dogs available kennel & is responsible for developing the Harlequin Pinscher -... Sure if the Rat Terrier, the Wry-Legged Terrier, the Beagle, and born the! Ofa 'd and CHIC 'd before being bred Registry for the Decker Rat Terrier dog Breeders puppies! Turnspit, the Beagle, and the AKC breed known as Biewer Terrier may have 2 to 4 litters during. Additional pics - as I find time to reserve for fall puppies certified by covering all the parent recommended! To 15 lb 's `` B '' Rat Terriers and encourage people to read and Know it as well multiple! Your website we will be posted here, versatile hunter & loyal companion mandatory to procure user consent prior contacting. A mommy but she had to back out and hunting prospects of highest caliber me I text. Of phone calls UKC champion or Grand champion parents/lines Members have puppies or dogs... To go to our available puppy page and there you can opt-out if you are looking for a puppy adult. Terrier puppies available Contact us ; Males and Females obtained my first show dog 14... Champion dogs for over 12 years now: //ImageEvent.com/sundancekennels [ deluxe listing, a! Pedigrees more photos and other information ask/send any questions you might have….. for! == > Rat Terrier dogs and pups is Unsurpassed~~~​Run-N-Ridge is the only reputable Harlequin....