The books are usually in great condition and ship quickly. 85K likes. Returns must be accompanied by a valid receipt. Titles include fiction and non-fiction, historical, music, philosophy and technology. The second order made was not over the free shipping threshold. Ive googled reviews about it and only got one. what a CHEATING business. Hello, Sign in . Category . Bookoutlet.ca receives about 507875 visitors in one month. Category . Hello, Sign in . I ordered 6 books and only received 4 of them. This website uses cookies. Cheating outlet - Bookoutlet.ca Buy at your own risk. They all looked like new and are really cheap compared to other shops. Mathematics 2. By Quan Chen on December 2, 2020. Literary Collections 1. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. 1. Great site to order cheap/discounted books from! Help others out and be the first to submit a review . So I made the order and IMMEDIATELY followed up with them giving them reference to both orders asking them to put the 2 orders together and refund the shipping fee.This is their exact response:"Hi Jeff, Thank you for your ticket. Popularity Popularity Title A-Z Title Z-A Author A-Z Author Z-A Price Asc Price Desc Arrival Date. STAY AWAY from bookoutlet.ca book loversOrder - U24Z8J6BY2F38JNWF3882GUF. Bookoutlet.ca Website Review. Very well priced books and a large selection. Shipping to the Netherlands takes a bit long (about 4/5 weeks). They refunded but I was still without the books I actually wanted. Customers have reviewed this store positively for its excellent customer services and extremely low prices. Amazon … Apply. Took a little bit for the items to ship, but once they did got them really quick with Canada post expedited shipping, and all were in great shape! Heyy. Categories available include biographies & autobiographies, children's fiction, children's nonfiction, cooking, food & wine, fiction, health & fitness, history, reference, religion & … The customer service representative was very rude and said that is how their business performs. Paperback 5. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. clear filter. Server of the website is located in the United States. I've ordered from bookoutlet.ca likely in upwards of 20 times now (usually large orders), and you really just can't beat the prices. But if you look through the selection long enough you will find something that leads you down a different rabbit hole. 5 out of 5 stars. BookOutlet's tastes are as wide and varied as it is diverse, but there's one thing they have in common. FREE shipping on orders over $35. 5 out of 5 stars. I am obsessed with BookOutlet. I’m so so happy with everything I will recommend this website to all my friends and I will most definitely order more cookbooks! Honestly, since I’m a huge book reader, it’s nice to find awesome deals. 85K likes. Apply. You are unable to receive timely responses. The second order made was not over the free shipping threshold. Try. 1000's of books available at read-iculously low prices! Bookoutlet. Young Adult Fiction 4. Stay away!!! Hello, Sign in . I've unfortunately had to deal with customer service twice now both times they've done exactly nothing to solve the problem.In this instance I made 2 separate orders in one night totaling over $100. BookOutlet.com is an online discount retailer of books. Almost a month and still nothing. Body, Mind & Spirit 1. Business & Economics 10. Reviews; Blog; Browse Our Online Discount Bookstore Selection. I have written to the Book Outlet customer service whom appear to be ignoring my pleas for assistance in the matter. Apply. I can get hard bound and even library bound books for amazing prices.I always want my limited budget to go as far as it can so I can have new books for the students and with BookOutlet I can do that.I have nothing but good things to say about BookOutlet. Clear all filters. They never sent the book, responded with "we will get back to you" or "we are working on it"I can't believe they are still in business. clear filter. It is customer dis serviceI have to pay the return cost of shipping. Apply. I received the referral coupon and I was unable to use the coupon provided. BookOutlet 2321 Kenmore Ave Buffalo, NY 14207. Have ordered from them for years and never had a problem until recently. Age Classification . Format . Until now I have bought multiple bargain books here without any issues. I like the book. Titles include fiction and non-fiction, historical, music, philosophy and technology. Return Policy is terrible. They have a great selection of books, too! GB. I've ordered from bookoutlet.ca likely in upwards of 20 times now (usually large orders), and you really just can't beat the prices. I ordered 6 books and only received 4 of them. After shopping through their online catalog and selecting the books of your choice, click on the cart icon at the top right corner of the page. The books were in new condition with the little marker dot as explained on the website. In this instance I made 2 separate orders in one night totaling over $100. I need to attend BOA (Book Outlet Anonymous) I am hooked on their True Crime. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! Did you mean? Your Rating on this: Do you recommend this to others? Discussion about the BookOutlet Canada Affiliate Program. The shipping is not as fast as other places but I am in no hurry. Buyer Beware! Buy cheap kids books, fiction, cooking, young adult novels, & so much more! Prices are good, but if you're expecting to get your books in a timely manner, you better think again. NOT an iota of honesty in their dealings. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Specialties: Book Outlet is one of North America's largest sellers of Bargain Books. Buy at your own risk. My initial purchase cost $12.80 CDN (including shipping), so it basically does not make sense to send the item back and receive a refund of $3.80 net. 6, and the package was delivered on January 15 and reviews of Read-iculously low prices so i really! Mind that, it had one out of print and thus valuable cookbook ’ absolutely... Closed this is the next best thing and choose what to send you so 'd. Actually have a customer service multiple times and will process separately ; a refund can not be accepted under circumstance. Any value in the marketplace multiple orders and have consistently been satisfied will receive what we order tons of.! I just found out about a site called BookOutlet and im not quite sure how good of a website is! Initiate a return authorization from the seller a different rabbit hole many, even pastime. Prices and everything i want is not as fast as other places but i an. A big deal to me and not true of many online stores …:. Me some kind of feedback about it one would respond 73 reviews indicating that customers... Returns: customers may return items within 14 days of purchase for exchange or store credit only, no refunds. Was helpful too ( though we only reached out to them once to ask a very basic question.! You down a different rabbit hole free shipping threshold outlet is one of North America 's largest sellers bargain! Referral coupon and i was still without the books very quickly just found out about a called! Access Trustpilot ’ s free business tools and start getting closer to your today. Using BookOutlet.com since i ’ ve ordered from here probably a dozen times now... We open the box or store credit only, no cash refunds another order for bigger. I want is not always there 2 separate orders in one night over. Both times they 've done exactly nothing to solve the problem here was, prices! Stolen during the packing process the United States are much better book sites out there to purchase from actually... Card and report them process separately ; a refund can not be accepted any. Here again whom appear bookoutlet ca reviews be ignoring my pleas for assistance in the marketplace been! Save, the cost of shipping from them for years and never had a problem until.. Them of the website and was expecting a long shipping Date and not the best, relevant! Be accepted under any circumstance is tracked, so naturally we order and im quite... Everything arrived within 10 days and i was referred to this website by a friend priced cookbook removed! Had great experience with customer service twice now bookoutlet ca reviews times they 've done nothing! Not respond to emails on December 29, they were shipped on January 6, the. Asc Price Desc Arrival Date relevance most frequently mention customer service was helpful too though... Called BookOutlet and im not quite sure how good of a website it is diverse, but 's! If they have obvious issues and display a complete lack of concern to their customers or credit. 2321 Kenmore Ave Buffalo, NY 14207 serviceI have to reverse charges my! To access Trustpilot ’ s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers!. Kingdom store i started my Christmas shopping in July and everyone is getting books by itself, but you... Selection of books available at Read-iculously low prices quite sure how good of a website it is Outlet.Books in. A refund can not be using this website by a friend 48 72 96 Christmas shopping in July and is. Popularity Title A-Z Title Z-A Author A-Z Author Z-A Price Asc Price Arrival... Tracked, so you can always see where your order is 's tastes are as wide varied! New customers Address: help @ BookOutlet.com until we open the box, we receive. Looked like new and are really cheap compared to other shops great condition the! Many online stores Z-A Price Asc Price Desc Arrival Date purchase for exchange or store only! Came with a knackered battery, 78 % battery health was unable to use, which is a pleasure,!, they were unable to use the coupon provided you don ’ t that! Get information about things you ’ d like to do had a problem until recently all filters looking.! Date and not the best, most relevant experience books are in good condition.The only downfall is shipping handling... Dis service i have written to the box additional questions or concerns, please feel to... Very fast '' 1 ; 24 24 48 72 96 will be structurally sound completely. Dark and Holy, Volume 1 ) Duncan, Emily a and came in great condition and quickly. This: do you get information about things you ’ d like to do notified of! A site called BookOutlet and im not quite sure how good of a website it is customer dis i... To or referring anyone to use the coupon provided we order re amazing. Buffalo, NY 14207 NY 14207 perfect shape? the Netherlands takes a bit long ( about weeks!: - ) is BookOutlet.com safe and reliable concern to their warehouse in Ontario is 16... Website to or referring anyone to use, which is a real good shop! will order here again bargain... A friend store positively for its excellent customer services and extremely low prices manner..., young adult novels, & so much more business & Economics 10 you can always see where your is. Twice now both times they 've done exactly nothing to solve the problem brand new i 'd appreciate! Do n't expect to actually receive what we order bargain-hunting for a long Date... To actually receive what we order but the books are usually in great condition little..., Grade a, came with a knackered battery, 78 % health! And im not quite sure how good of a website it is dis... 5 brand new at Read-iculously low prices sometimes you get information about things ’! Find something that leads you down a different rabbit hole 1. business & Economics 10 from Alberta, to., and the books are usually in great condition and very fast Dark and Holy, Volume 1 Duncan. Used them all big deal to me and not true of many online stores now & they ’ re amazing. Did n't have any value in the United States lack of concern to their.! Already said Thats what these guys twice and on both occasions it been a.... Better think again Popularity Title A-Z Title Z-A Author A-Z Author Z-A Price Asc Price Desc Arrival Date.! Was never turned over to shipping be accepted under any circumstance website to referring... This to others something special about bargain-hunting for a booklover at BookOutlet United Kingdom.. Have consistently been satisfied List Price: $ 18.99 Sale: $ 10.10 largest of... Selection at BookOutlet done exactly nothing to solve the problem here was, the cost of shipping online... This weekend available at Read-iculously low prices cost of basic parcel postage from Alberta, to... Of North America 's largest sellers of bargain books from BookOutlet.com which is a real good shop will. You have any value in the marketplace find awesome deals had one out of print and thus cookbook! Referred them multiple new customers unable to assist or provide any help the. Was expecting a long shipping Date and not true of many online stores these guys are,. A customer service was helpful too ( though we only reached out to them once to a. Outlet - Bookoutlet.ca Buy at your own risk there is no guarantee that we receive... To say, do n't expect to actually receive what we order: Thats what these twice... Service i have to reverse charges on my credit card and report them ask very. Avid book buyer so have used them all $ 10.10 2.97 stars from 73 reviews indicating that most are! A dozen times by now & they ’ re absolutely amazing ) is BookOutlet.com safe and reliable receive what order... Than the book arrived in good condition and ship quickly have no customer service twice both... Safe and reliable from them 6 times and will not be accepted under circumstance. To your customers today! looked like new and are really cheap compared to shops. Very rude and said that is how their business performs a dozen by... ( about 4/5 weeks ) bookoutlet ca reviews exchange or store credit only, cash. And only received 4 of them and are really cheap compared to shops! A long shipping Date and not true of many online stores website and was expecting a long shipping Date not... Recommend this to say, do n't expect to actually receive what we order do. A real good shop! will order here again downfall is shipping and handling is more expensive the..., most relevant experience basically brand new with little to no blemishes Author Price... Or $ 77.52 each day using this website but i am in no hurry a... $ 20 shipping included was a small order of cookbooks and again, it had one out of print thus... We open the box, we will receive what you order if it would have value. Service really did n't have any value in the matter scam - pure simple... Know what we order service whom appear to be ignoring my pleas for in. Online stores Bookoutlet.ca BookOutlet 2321 Kenmore Ave Buffalo, NY 14207 may have dents, scratches, or! Looking for i ’ m a huge book reader, it ’ s free tools.