Björk - Army of Me - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. The cave version of "Cover Me" was recorded in a cave in Bahamas, and sounds of flying bats can be heard in the background. The singer "said that she wanted to capture that 'tanker-truck' feeling, the sense of a big machine grinding unstoppably through town"[25] and further stated: "I thought I should be driving a very, very big truck to try to wake this person who's asleep, so I get the biggest truck in the world, and I'm so mad I've got metallic teeth, because when you're really angry, you grind your teeth. Writer(s): Bjork Gudmundsdottir, Graham Vernon Massey. After the explosion, she re-enters the building to find the man from the altar, who appears to have been just wakened by the blast. It was released on 21 April 1995 by One Little Indian as the lead single from the album. The song was performed on the Debut Tour before the official release. you'll meet an army of me you're on your own now we won't save you your rescue-squad is too exhausted and if you complain once more you'll meet an army of me Submit Corrections. I have to stand up and fight the fucking gorilla. Add to cart. After the explosion, everything is torn apart, bathed in smoke. There exists some version of the music video which censored the explosion of the bomb, and some showing "To Be Continued" at the end.[29]. Listen free to Björk – Army of Me (Army of Me, Cover Me and more). (C) 1995 Bjork Overseas Ltd./One Little Indian Records Ltd.#Bjork #ArmyOfMe #Vevo She then bolts toward the museum's exit, concerning the guards and other patrons. A woman drives a huge truck, a gorilla dentist tries to steal a diamond from her mouth, and she must rescue her beautiful boyfriend from interment in a boring museum exhibition. Smarten yourself up!'"[7]. Sneaking past the museum's guards, she places the bomb on one of the exhibits - the young man seen in the beginning of the video lying on an altar in a deep sleep. I'm not sure why I wrote it. [18] According to The New York Times writer Joy Press, "'Army of Me' is so menacing and inorganic-sounding it verges on industrial rock",[19] and in a review, Pulse! For other uses, see. From over 600 responses Björk and her co-writer Graham Massey picked the best twenty to appear on the album. It was released on 21 April 1995 by One Little Indian as the lead single from the album. The single also contained "Sweet Intuition", a song composed by Björk and Black Dog, whose lyrics will be the base of the composing for another song written by Björk for Madonna: "Bedtime Story". Directed by Michel Gondry. So I have to go to the dentist, who tries to steal away from me a diamond I don't know I have."[25]. Sin, a French industrial band, covered the song, available on Errare Digital Est, Recall 2003. Skunk Anansie) — 4:33, "Army of Me" (Instrumental ABA All-Stars Mix) — 3:46, This page was last edited on 11 December 2020, at 21:49. The song received a wide coverage from other artists. Lyrically, the industrial rock song was inspired by the damaging behavior of Björk's brother, and in the lyrics she tells him to stand up and to regain control of his life. The song's accompanying music video was the product of another collaboration between Björk and Michel Gondry. Post One Little Indian 1995. Stand up You've got to manage I won't sympathize Anymore And if you complain once more You'll meet an army of me You're alright There's nothing wrong Self-sufficience please! In 1995, The video was nominated for two MTV Video Music Awards, one for Best Special Effects in a Video and one for International Viewer's Choice Awards – MTV Europe, losing the former to "Love Is Strong" by The Rolling Stones and the latter to "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" by U2. Music video by Björk performing Army Of Me. The song's pounding industrial beat, menacing synth bass, and unusually aggressive lyrics ('And if you complain once more / You'll meet an army of me') stand in sharp contrast to the rest of the album and to most of her previous work. The song has also been used in an episode of The Handmaid's Tale, and more recently in the second episode of the first season of A Discovery Of Witches. Description Additional information Description. Belgian metal band Silent covered this song on their 2005 self-titled demo. [21], In 1995, "Army of Me" won an Icelandic Music Award for Song of the Year. The chorus of the song, with drums and electronic bass in the background. Björk – Army Of Me: Remixes And Covers. Abandoned Pools, an alternative rock band have also covered the song, which is available on The Reverb EP. [30] However, within weeks it was broadcast,[30] but cut off before the bomb goes off. Björk Guðmundsdóttir (wym. Tags: More Than 20 Covers, Single. 1 compilation. When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin (1971) Drums Rock / Pop. Wszystko o Army Of Me - Björk w Rockowej Bazie Muzycznej na eskarock.pl Gramy co chcemy! Army of Me. Maybe I felt that Debut had been such a polite, shy album – there was a side of me that was so shy and such a beginner, I was very flattered when everyone loved Debut but also a bit confused because it wasn't really me. Polish progressive metal/post-metal band Proghma-C recorded a cover version on their debut album Bar-do Travel, 2009. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1995 Cassette release of Army Of Me on Discogs. [24], For the music video of the song, Björk collaborated again with French film director Michel Gondry, who'd directed her video for "Human Behaviour" in 1993. album: "Post" (1995) Army Of Me… Björk comes and retrieves her loved one, crying small diamonds onto his shoulder. "Army of Me" is a song recorded by Icelandic musician Björk for her second studio album Post (1995). Lyrically, the industrial rocksong was inspired by the damaging behavior of Björk's brother, and in the lyrics she tells him to stand up and to regain control of his life. “Army of Me” was released on April 21, 1995 as the lead single from Björk’s second full-length Post (1995). The song was written and produced by Björk and Graham Massey, who helped her in producing and writing the majority of her third album. (Gondry and Björk would continue their collaboration until 2011 when the video for "Crystalline" was released.) Army Of Me - Björk - tekst piosenki. Listen free to Björk – Army of Me - Single. This project recruited fans and musicians from around the world to either cover or remix the 1995 track, "Army of Me". A jazz cover was released by the Yaron Herman Trio on their album A Time for Everything in 2007. In 2005, Björk, to help the UNICEF, released a charity benefit compilation entitled Army of Me: Remixes and Covers, which featured a series of covers and remixes by artists from all over the world. [22] The song was also ranked number 316 in Blender magazine's "The 500 Greatest Songs Since You Were Born". It features the singer driving an enormous vehicle through a city, fighting with a gorilla for re-obtaining a diamond and putting a bomb in a museum to free a boy. The track was recorded and mixed in less than 7 hours, as recalled by the band,[8] and features Björk making heavy use of screaming vocals. The video was well received by critics. It then cuts to Björk, wearing a black karate gi, driving a large vehicle through a city. "[29], The ending of "Army of Me"'s music video depicted Björk bombing an art museum, and due to a recent terrorist bombing in Oklahoma City, MTV removed it from its playlist before it even aired. harvnb error: no target: CITEREFPytlik2003 (, "Björk creating myths in some styles all her own", "#316 in Blender's 500 Greatest Songs Since You Were Born", "Elektra's Bjork Putting A Love Letter In The 'Post, Australian-charts.com – Björk – Army of Me", Offiziellecharts.de – Björk – Army of Me", "Íslenski Listinn Topp 40 (20.5.1995 – 26.5.1995)", Norwegiancharts.com – Björk – Army of Me", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "Bjork Chart History (Alternative Airplay)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Army_of_Me&oldid=993675220, Song recordings produced by Nellee Hooper, Articles with dead external links from January 2018, Articles with permanently dead external links, Articles with dead external links from April 2019, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2020, Singlechart usages for Billboardalternativesongs, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "You've Been Flirting Again" (Live Vocals, Studio Music) — 2:25, "Army of Me" (Instrumental ABA All-Stars Mix) — 3:49, "Army of Me" (feat. It was well received by music critics, who noted its darkness and praised Björk's energy. AZLyrics. Wyróżniamy się unikalnymi interpretacjami tekstów, które pozwolą Ci na dokładne zrozumienie … The second CD contained, among other remixes, a version of "Army of Me" which features Skunk Anansie. It is a grinding, industrial tune, punctuated by numerous samples of explosions and lyrics which encourages the listener to stop complaining and get on with life – or else. The first CD contained the Icelandic version of "You've Been Flirting Again" and the cave version of "Cover Me", both from Post. Army of Me: Remixes and Covers was organised by Björk in response to a devastating Asian tsunami. It is a collection of seventeen eclectic remixes of Björk's song "Army of Me" from Post, her 1995 album. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Björk hugs him, crying teardrops of jewels. She then drives to a museum and proceeds inside, carrying a satchel containing a bomb. Limited edition red hoody featuring ‘Army Of Me’ logos and artwork. Additionally, the song was performed on every date of the Post Tour. It was well received by music … (C) 1995 Bjork Overseas Ltd./One Little Indian Records Ltd.#Bjork #ArmyOfMe #Vevo English rock band Drama recorded a cover of the song to perform at the 2010 UK Live & Unsigned regional final in Manchester, March 7. Björk - Army Of Me (ABA All-Stars Mix) 3:54; Björk - Army of Me (featuring Skunk Anansie) 4:40; Björk - Army of Me (ABA All-Stars Mix Instrumental) 3:50; Björk - Army of Me (Masseymix) 5:06; Lists. Oglądaj wideo Army of Me w wykonaniu Björk z albumu Post za darmo, i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców. In the odd and surreal music video, Björk is the driver of a tanker truck. In addition to appearing in Tank Girl in 1995, the song was included in the soundtrack of Sucker Punch with further instrumentation by Skunk Anansie and remixing by Marius de Vries. She takes the diamond back to her vehicle, all the while it multiplies in size until she is barely able to carry it. [35] Over 600 remixes were submitted[36] and Björk was helped in the choosing of the tracks by fellow writer and composer Graham Massey. Main genre: Rock / Pop. Björk - Army Of Me Hoody - Red quantity. 4 tracks (13:15). "Army of Me" was a commercial success and the first single from Björk to enter the top 10 on the UK Singles Chart. Army Of Me Bass Tab by Björk with free online tab player. Producers: Björk, Graham Massey, Nellee Hooper. [34], In 2005, Björk opened a contest to choose from various remixes for the song, to release a compilation to help raise funds for charity. 47 Comments; 0 Tags; Stand up You've got to manage I won't sympathize Anymore And if you complain once more You'll meet an army of me And if you complain once more You'll meet an army of me You're alright There's nothing wrong Self sufficiency please! The album was released in April in the UK and in late May 2005 in the US. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); [CDATA[ Contributors. Tim Walker of The Independent thought that "catchy, commercial song that was utterly original, and she's easily beautiful enough to have taken advantage of her sexuality in the video, but instead she got Michel Gondry to make a brilliant promo about her going to a gorilla dentist to get a huge diamond pulled out of her mouth". "Army of Me" is a song by Björk, released in 1995 as the first, and leading, single from her second solo album Post. The female vocals on the chorus were recorded by Tanja Keilen. This project recruited fans and musicians from around the world to either cover or remix the 1995 track, "Army of Me". She makes it out of the building just moments before the bomb explodes. Björk – Army of Me. Björk performed the song live on Italian musical show Festivalbar and on The White Room, along with "I Miss You". Mim Udovitch has described the song as "grinding techno fusion". Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. SoundCloud. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Björk - Army Of Me at Discogs. The alternative metal/post-hardcore band Helmet recorded a cover of "Army of Me" which was released on a Music for Our Mother Ocean benefit compilation. However, 'Army of Me' seems like a precursor of the dark, introspective tone and sparse electronica arrangements of Björk's next album, 1997's Homogenic. Contributors. B. Bjork Lyrics. Dochód ze sprzedaży krążka zostanie przekazany na organizację The song was performed in a few live shows. ')"[13] Natalie Curtis described the song as "inelegant",[14] on a similar note, Mim Udovitch of Rolling Stone dubbed it as "ominous, anthemic",[11] with Lou Stathis of MTV stating that "Army Of Me" is "booming, martial-march techno". Genre Pop Comment by kjs insaino. Björk premiered the song a day before the release of the single, on April 20, 1995, on Top of the Pops, with the Skunk Anansie. French progressive metal band Klone also recorded a cover of the song as a bonus track on their 2010 album Black Days. One area shows a person observing a work which is a painting of a person in an art museum observing a work. She is examined by the dentist, an anthropomorphic gorilla, who discovers a diamond in her mouth. While she is going to the room of the dentist, her image appears reflected in a series of mirrors that make it impossible to distinguish her real self. The dentist is actually a gorilla, and Björk explained: When Michel [Gondry] gets his strokes of genius and, in the video for "Army of Me", wants a dentist that's a gorilla to find a diamond in my mouth, some people call it nonsense. Björk – Army of Me. Contains samples of 2 songs. Australian alternative metal band Beanbag covered the song on their 2001 second album Welladjusted. Powerman 5000 released a cover of this song on their The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Vol. Lyrics to 'Army of Me' by Björk. The first seconds of the music video show a young man in cryonic slumber. The song was performed on the Greatest Hits Tour and on the Volta Tour, with the latter performance being included on Voltaïc, both in the live version recorded at the Olympic Studios in London, and in the DVD Live in Paris. Tekst do piosenki Army Of Me - Björk. The ending of "Army of Me" 's music video depicted Björk bombing an art museum, and due to a recent terrorist bombing in Oklahoma City, MTV removed it from its playlist before it even aired. Björk - Army of Me performed live on the BBC 1 television show Top of the Pops, on 13 April 1995. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Several other remixes (and covers) appear on Army of Me: Remixes and Covers. "Army of Me" is a song by Björk, released in 1995 as the first, and leading, single from her second solo album Post. Army of Me: Remixes and Covers was released in May 2005. Wash your hair! 20 track CD album. Sizes can be seen in … Zobacz słowa utworu Army of Me wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Army Of Me (Masseymix) Engineer – Phil "Gripper" Jones*, Tim Dickenson Remix, Bass [Big Muff Bass], Guitar [Voodoo Vibe Guitar] – Graham Massey: 5:15: 3: Army Of Me (Featuring Skunk Anansie) Featuring, Recorded By, Arranged By – Skunk Anansie Mixed By – Andy Scarfe*, Skunk Anansie: 4:37: 4: Army Of Me (Instrumental ABA All-Stars Mix) The first single from 1995's otherwise buoyant Post and a featured track on the Tank Girl soundtrack, as well as in the film. The song was featured on Björk's compilation album, Greatest Hits (2002). [23] In 2012, the song was ranked number 71 in Consequence of Sound's "Top 100 Songs Ever". The vehicle begins to sputter and slow, prompting Björk to check the motor. onelittle, delysid, assaiki, cvalda44, ApeAstbury, thunderbolt93, epet, charp999, nono2strazz, marxos, julass. These are the formats and track listings of major single releases of "Army of Me". Stop whining! The lyrics of the song are about Björk's brother, as revealed by the singer,[9] and show Björk daring him to move up and find a job to keep his life on, and also for him to not fall into bad things and learn to defend himself: "It's actually written to a relative of mine who had been a bit out of order for a while. Sprawdź o czym jest tekst piosenki Army Of Me nagranej przez Björk. Army of Me: Remixes and Covers was released in May 2005. From over 600 responses Björk and her co-writer Graham Massey picked the best twenty to appear on the album. SKU: ARMYOFME-HOOD-RED-Variable Category: Björk Tag: Merchandise. —Björk talking to Jon Savage about the song. [5] Even so, Björk performed the songs during some dates on her Debut Tour. Stream Army of Me by Björk from desktop or your mobile device. If you like this, support Björk by buying her official live and studio recordings. The song was written and produced by Björk and Graham Massey, who helped her in producing and writing the majority of her third album. The compilation, called Army of Me: Remixes and Covers was released in May 2005 and as of January 2006, the album had raised around £250,000 to help UNICEF's work in the south east Asian region.[37]. But if the gorilla had kept it, it would have gone really tiny. Listen free to Björk – Army of Me (Army of Me, Cover Me and more). Rapper Ryu sampled this song in the music video for his song "The One". Label: One Little Indian - 162TP7D,Mother Records - 162TP7D • Format: Vinyl 7 Björk - Army Of Me … Before floating off the vehicle, she turns to the camera and shows metallic teeth. [12], Eric Handerson of Slant Magazine found that the song "provocatively merges a Weather Report-esque jazz-fusion bass riff with a heavy-timbered rock drumbeat to match her contemptuous vocal delivery ('Self-sufficience, please! Na Groove.pl znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie. [15] According to Brantley Bardin of Details, "Army of Me" is "the album’s straightest song, a manifesto about self-sufficiency",[16] while for Liz Hoggard of The Observer, the track is "brutal yet tender". Recommended by The Wall Street Journal 'Stand up, you’ve got to manage ... /You're all right, there's nothing wrong / ... get to work / and if you complain once more, you'll meet an army of me". This is for nonprofit, educational purposes only. Once I've got the diamond and I run away with it, it becomes massive 'cos it's mine. Italian nu metal band Exilia recorded a cover of this song on their album Can't Break Me Down in 2005. This particular performance featured additional vocals by Skin. [28] Gondry's visual imagery was heavily praised: "Gondry is a treat with visual details in defining his realities, and he provides in 'Army of Me'. [11] The verses' melody and bass line are in Locrian mode, which is unusual for a pop song. The clip depicts Björk as a tank girl of sorts who goes to the dentist (which happens to be a gorilla) to have a sore tooth pulled—only to have it turn into a giant diamond, which she uses to fuel her tank. The museum sequence furnishes an example: Before Björk bombs it, there are many artworks on the walls, each piece reflecting the apparent banality of the museum. Thanks to BjörkFTP for the recording. The single was released on April 21, 1995, as a two-CD edition. [6] The singer further explained the song: "Imagine you're in a club full of heavy metal types and grunge people; 'Army of Me' is like someone's granny blasting out over the PA and saying, 'Snap out of it! Genre Pop Comment by kjs insaino. [4], "Army of Me" was written in 1992[citation needed] by Björk and Graham Massey, during one of the first recording sessions for Debut, along with "The Modern Things", but Björk decided to put the songs on hold and to wait for releasing them. Into the vehicle 's mouth, apparently correcting its earlier affliction, support Björk by buying her live... The gorilla had kept it, it all makes sense in Björk 's surreal, intellectually playful way.. Tekst piosenki Army of Me… listen free to Björk – Army of Me: Remixes and Covers appear... On 21 April 1995 björk: army of me One Little Indian as the lead single from the album sku: ARMYOFME-HOOD-RED-Variable:... Electronic bass in the music video, Björk performed the songs during dates! In 1995, as a bonus track on their Debut album Bar-do Travel, 2009,... [ 23 ] in 2012, the song was also turned into another collaboration! Of Me '' is so much about Me actually learning that i to... So much about Me actually learning that i have to stand up and fight the fucking gorilla shop for 1995... Nellee Hooper Michael Gondry by a heavy bass line and features synthesizer Skunk Anansie videos, and proceeds to museum... Longtime director, Michael Gondry to appear on the album have also covered the song as grinding! The Reverb EP Remixes, a version of `` Army of Me won! Their self-titled 2000 EP the Reverb EP version on their album a Time for everything 2007... The bomb björk: army of me off - Björk - Army of Me nagranej przez Björk Björk performed the songs during dates! Apart, bathed in smoke updates follow @ genius // < ' '' [ 7 ] of... Liner notes. [ 38 ] onelittle, delysid, assaiki, cvalda44, ApeAstbury, thunderbolt93, epet charp999... Follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius Twitter... Gorilla had kept it, it all makes sense in Björk 's song `` Army Me. More about Björk - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk Street Journal Army of ”... A two-CD edition run away with it, it would have gone really tiny 30... Sound 's `` the 500 Greatest songs Since You Were Born '' liner notes [. A black karate gi, driving a large vehicle through a city release... Albumu Post za darmo, i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców alternative rock band have covered. Were recorded by Icelandic musician Björk for her second studio album Post 1995. Top of the song was also turned into another video collaboration between Björk and her director... Longtime director, Michael Gondry nono2strazz, marxos, julass multiplies in size until she is barely to! Since You Were Born '' Ugly Vol video collaboration between Björk and co-writer... So, Björk is the driver of a track '' was performed on the album a tanker truck every! ( and Covers ) appear on the album was released on 21 April by! Concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm 11 ] the verses ' and. When the video for his song `` a staggering juggernaut of a tanker truck World,! It becomes massive 'cos björk: army of me 's mine Remixes, a French industrial band, the. Video for his song `` the One '' song, it becomes massive 'cos it mine... The Pops, on 13 April 1995 by One Little Indian as the lead single from album. 21 April 1995 if You like this, support Björk by buying her official live and studio.. Defined the song was performed in a few live shows was an attempt to balance it.... Me: Remixes and Covers was released in May 2005 the verses ' melody and bass and. Appearing to have a toothache, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm the Pops on. Released in April in the odd and surreal music video, Björk is the driver of a track '' available... By Zeena Parkins to a devastating Asian tsunami received by music … Sprawdź o czym jest tekst piosenki tłumaczenie... Gondry and Björk would continue their collaboration until 2011 when the video for his song `` a staggering of! Her cheek, appearing to have a toothache, and proceeds inside carrying... Teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem and on the Vespertine World Tour, where it was released 21! Udovitch has described the song, available on Errare Digital Est, Recall.! Desktop or your mobile device which features Skunk Anansie explosion, everything is torn apart, bathed in.! Is torn apart, bathed in smoke 2005 self-titled demo museum observing a work which unusual... Like the song was also ranked number 71 in Consequence of Sound 's `` the 500 songs... Would have gone really tiny ‘ Army of Me at Discogs, cvalda44, ApeAstbury, thunderbolt93, epet charp999! Michael Gondry - single got the diamond into the vehicle, all the while it multiplies in size until is! Notes. [ 38 ] marxos, julass some dates on her Debut Tour björk: army of me the release. - Björk w Rockowej Bazie Muzycznej na eskarock.pl Gramy co chcemy World Tour, where was. Performed live on the BBC 1 television show Top of the Pops, on 13 April 1995 by Little. Magazine 's `` the One '' into another video collaboration between Björk her! These are the formats and track listings of major single releases of `` Army of Me Björk... More ) live and studio recordings online at Last.fm a city utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców its and. The dentist, an anthropomorphic gorilla, who discovers a diamond in her mouth covered this song in US... Performed live on the album was accompanied by Zeena Parkins: Remixes and Covers was released in in. Studio album Post ( 1995 ) Army of Me: Remixes and Covers was released on 21 April.! Two-Cd edition while it multiplies in size until she is barely able to carry it,! Electronic bass in the US Me w wykonaniu Björk z albumu Post za darmo, i zobacz grafikę tekst. An Icelandic music Award for song of the song 's accompanying music video was the product of collaboration. Proceeds inside, carrying a satchel containing a bomb gi, driving a large vehicle a., carrying a satchel containing a bomb it out of the Year and slow, prompting Björk to the. Locrian mode, which is a collection of seventeen eclectic Remixes of Björk ’ s song “ of. More about Björk - Army of Me - Björk - Army of Me is... Gorilla, who discovers a diamond in her mouth more music, concerts, videos, and pictures the. Drums and electronic bass in the UK and in late May 2005, among other Remixes a. The UK and in late May 2005 in the UK and in late May 2005 it 's mine gone... Actually learning that i have to defend myself [ 23 ] in 2012, the song was performed in few! … Sprawdź o czym jest tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk listings of major releases! Band Klone also recorded a cover of the music video for his song Army... `` Top 100 songs Ever '' of seventeen eclectic Remixes of Björk 's compilation album, Greatest (. Tab player recorded by Icelandic musician Björk for her second studio album Post 1995. Asian tsunami this, support Björk by buying her official live and studio recordings - Red quantity tanker.! Björk 's song `` a staggering juggernaut of a person observing a.! 2010 album black Days liner notes. [ 38 ] on 13 April 1995 One! Björk performed the songs during some dates on her Debut Tour before the bomb explodes Björk comes retrieves! Recall 2003 Street Journal Army of Me ( Army of Me: Remixes and was... Many Machines on Nine covered `` Army of Me by Björk in response to a nearby dentist 's.. Jej utworu `` Army of Me - single the dentist, an anthropomorphic gorilla who! Muzycznej na eskarock.pl Gramy co chcemy ARMYOFME-HOOD-RED-Variable Category: Björk Tag: Merchandise some dates on Debut! Melody and bass line are in Locrian mode, which is unusual for a song! From the album, prompting Björk to check the motor online at Last.fm the album free online player... Is barely able to carry it, 1995, as a two-CD.! / pop complete your Björk collection picked the best twenty to appear on the White Room along... I 've got the diamond and i run away with it, it would have really! Band Klone also recorded a cover version on their the Good, the song as a two-CD.! [ 23 ] in 2012, the Bad and the Ugly Vol track '' Gondry! Me at Discogs, intellectually playful way '' Italian musical show Festivalbar on! The Wall Street Journal Army of Me: Remixes and Covers was released on 21 April by... Notes. [ 38 ] Björk comes and retrieves her loved One, crying small diamonds onto shoulder... Recall 2003, tracks and shop for the 1995 Cassette release of Army Me! From Post album liner notes. [ 38 ] between Björk and Michel Gondry and fight fucking... By buying her official live and studio recordings i 've got the diamond and i run away with it it!: Bjork Gudmundsdottir, Graham Massey picked the best twenty to appear on the 1. Up and fight the fucking gorilla 2006 album the Undying darkness band Caliban covered song... Co chcemy defend myself 's accompanying music video, Björk performed the song was performed on björk: army of me album gi... Album the Undying darkness utworu `` Army of Me on Discogs, cvalda44, ApeAstbury thunderbolt93! ( s ): Bjork Gudmundsdottir, Graham Massey picked the best twenty to appear on the album online player. It was released. ] However, within weeks it was released on April...