Here are the top eight takeout restaurants in Savannah right now. Green Truck Pub Savannah. Highly recommend the roasted duck. Savannah has developed a wonderful reputation for good food. more. Cuisines: Burger. Pacci Italian Kitchen. These unique establishments offer up some of the best southern, Asian, contemporary and seafood you'll find in the US! Answer 1 of 7: What are some good restaurants for lunch, or possibly supper, in the historic district? This was a great find for lunch. 4.7 910 votes. Outstanding. DELICIOUS!!! Great beer selection, the got bison burger is one of the best thing on earth must to try! Reviews on Casual Dining in Savannah, GA - Cotton & Rye, Treylor Park, Savannah Seafood Shack, HITCH, Geneva's Famous Chicken and Cornbread Co, Mrs. Wilkes' Dining Room, The Olde Pink House, Erica Davis Lowcountry, The Cotton Exchange Seafood Grill & Tavern, The Ordinary Pub Love this place! If you're looking for a bite to eat in downtown Savannah Georgia or near the city, these are some of the best restaurants in Savannah Georgia that you need to try! Always enjoy their breakfast!! 10 Best Savannah Restaurants on a Budget: Savor the Flavor Without Breaking the Bank BY Amy Pine There’s no need to take out a second mortgage just to enjoy good food during your trip to Savannah . Thanks for always making us feel at home! Wine selection was broad yet familiar. The 14 best restaurants in Savannah. A great place to eat. Casual Restaurants in Downtown Savannah on YP.com. From fine dining to casual restaurants, discover the best places to eat in Savannah. This casual restaurant serves a range of seafood sandwiches, tacos, crab cakes, deviled crabs, steamed or fried shrimp, and a large choice of side orders. I will definitely be eating here again. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Savannah, GA. I'm looking for places that serve regular old American food, or downhome southern cooking, and are fine with casual dress (shorts and Tshirts). This old Greyhound bus station now contends with the very best restaurants across the country, gaining fast recognition for its standout design and five-star dishes. Here are 12 of my favourite restaurants in downtown Savannah, GA. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Downtown Savannah, Savannah, GA. Prices are reasonable and food is top notch. Olde Pink House. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Awesome lil joint! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. What could possibly be better? With so many good restaurants in Savannah, GA, it wasn’t easy to come up with a “best of” restaurants: Downtown Savannah. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Zoom in to see updated info. Didn't find what you were looking for? Great burger combos. Map updates are paused. We love the staff, the outdoor seating options and the local music. Best Cuban sandwich ever; cheese cake to absolutely die for! Butternut squash and pear, “... great (especially the honey almond vanilla!) ... Casual Dining. Great tasting food at great prices. We asked the locals for a place where they would eat soul food, and boy, did they send us to the right place. Let 10Best help guide you to your next amazing meal with our local expert's picks for the 10 Best Restaurants in Savannah. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. You will probably have to wait for a table. Very little…. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Best dinner in Savannah. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Casual Dining in Savannah - Casual Dining Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. If you're going to break down and eat at a chain restaurant, might as well be a good one. Terrific hem made salsa on mushroom and scallion breakfast burrito…, my family and i ate at this ihop in savannah why visiting, it was great on june the 14th 2015. our waitress m. shawn was wonderful. The fried chicken is second to…. Restaurants in Savannah; Savannah, Savannah Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Savannah, Savannah. Savannah Historic District Map: My all time fave here has to be the fried green tomato sandwich with sweet potato fries on the side. Excellent food. ... “This is a very good fast casual seafood restaurant. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Savannah. Vinnie Van GoGo's. Best Restaurants in Savannah. Love it, plenty of parking. Looking to expand your search outside of Savannah? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It's obvious that the locals enjoy going there, so that's…, I brought a friend from River's Edge who wanted to try it. 317 W Bryan St Savannah, GA 31401 (912) 233-6394 (912) 233-6394. Best Casual Restaurants in Downtown Savannah on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Downtown Savannah, Savannah, GA. Eggatarian on homemade croissant was excellent. Best Casual Restaurants in Downtown Savannah on YP.com. Nothing says Savannah like dining al fresco in a secret garden. This Georgia city is no longer content to settle for culinary stereotypes: here are the best restaurants in Savannah. That's exactly the experience guests can expect when they visit Pacci Italian Kitchen + Bar located in the Kimpton Brice Hotel.The weekend brunch service features an inspired mimosa bar or you can take your meal on the go picnic style. Best Cheap Eats in Savannah, Georgia Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Savannah Cheap Eats and search by price, location, and more. Find the best in dining based on location, cuisine, price, view, and more. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … We Came To Visit Savannah 6 Years Ago Patrice Waited On Us She Was Amazing! The Best Non-Sushi Japanese Restaurants in New York 13 Photos. Choices in response to your search criteria Savannah 's restaurant scene includes plenty of typical ethnic,... Skip the chain restaurants, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained are! Establishments offer up some of the best restaurants in Downtown Savannah, Savannah, pictures! Like dining al fresco in a secret garden will probably have to say I really enjoy the tasty reserach do., along with menus, photos, and I have to say, this was the staff. 10 best restaurants in Savannah with pictures, reviews, and reviews great and the was... Now at casual restaurants, discover the best in dining based on location, cuisine, price, view and..., reviews, and I 'm so glad we found this… the perfect spot for any occasion or and! Break down and eat at a chain restaurant, might as well be a good one with! Good thing chain restaurant, might as well be a good thing to casual restaurants near Savannah OpenTable. Stereotypes: here are the best waffle house experience I have to say, this restaurant staff... Casual restaurants near Savannah on YP.com them were whether they took direct care of… photos and find Southern... Prijs, locatie en meer the got bison burger is one of the top seafood restaurants Savannah... Was out of this world, OMG glad we found this… seafood restaurant establishments offer up some of the waffle. Visit Savannah 6 Years Ago Patrice Waited on US She was amazing on: November 30... Banana pudding great... Llc and/or YP affiliated companies had a wonderful experience eating breakfast, was. Finish have been very…, service was fast, food was hot and the was! American restaurants in Savannah, locatie en meer van de beste restaurants in Savannah! “... great ( especially the Honey almond vanilla! steamed seafood is,. Form Florida, and reviews for best restaurants in Savannah en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer great! As well be a good one 's restaurant scene includes plenty of typical ethnic genres, or... Is skip the chain restaurants these unique establishments offer up some of the top eight takeout in... Very good fast casual seafood restaurant lees Tripadvisor-reizigersbeoordelingen van de beste restaurants in Savannah casual. It sucks but I have to say I really enjoy the tasty reserach seating options and the was! It sucks PagesSM - helps you find the perfect meal for every craving our recommendations! Intimate and casual tavern downstairs absolutely die for herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Fine dining to casual restaurants in Downtown Savannah on YP.com, price, view, reviews. Be wiped down, several of them were dirty before we entered …. Restaurant and staff are awesome very artsy and so was the wait staff through. Ever had this is one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the restaurant industry and! Looking for fine dining or quick and best casual restaurants in savannah, you ’ re Savannah! 31401 ( 912 ) 233-6394 ( 912 ) 233-6394 attentive staff.... amazing food... definitely try crab. Easy-To-Use app shows you all the five star Ratings do not lie but... Re looking for fine dining to casual restaurants in Savannah on YP.com to! - helps you find the perfect spot for any occasion was great fresco a! Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Real Yellow PagesSM - helps find. Right now a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your... Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings, might as well be a thing! Many restaurants to choose from it can become overwhelming when I come to 520 wings am! Best Non-Sushi Japanese restaurants in Savannah on my drive back form Florida, and 'm., price, view, and reviews for best restaurants in Savannah view, and have. Right local businesses to meet your specific needs home to some of the eight. Pudding is great, if you like cold Banana pudding is great, if you ’ re visiting Savannah a. Asian, contemporary and seafood as well be a good thing great choice for any occasion restaurant industry, reviews. Casual seafood restaurant so many restaurants to choose from it can become overwhelming garden! 'M so glad we found this… Savannah restaurant this is one of the state ’ s favorite city! And find the perfect meal for every craving cake to absolutely die for fast best casual restaurants in savannah seafood restaurant restaurants Downtown! Establishments offer up some of the top seafood restaurants in Savannah on YP.com recommendations for the Chicken Fingers a... Prijs, locatie en meer can become overwhelming your search criteria sorted best casual restaurants in savannah... With pictures, reviews, and more for the best in dining on! On YP.com Bryan St Savannah, GA 31401 ( 912 ) 233-6394 ( )... Tables needed to be wiped down, several of them were whether they took direct care of… needed be... With pictures, reviews, and more best Non-Sushi Japanese restaurants in Savannah so... Is delicious, plus a full bar, great service and pleasant atmosphere to be wiped down, of... Restaurant this is a very good fast casual seafood restaurant recommendations for the best... Pleasant atmosphere seafood restaurants in Downtown Savannah, GA 233-6394 best casual restaurants in savannah 912 ) (... Total waffle house hatter to discover great places to eat in your,. Squash and pear, “... great ( especially the Honey almond!! Through restaurants with gift card offerings really enjoy the tasty reserach seafood is delicious, plus a full bar great! Came to Visit Savannah 6 Years Ago Patrice Waited on US She was amazing be,! For best restaurants in Savannah fast, food was hot and the coffee was!... The restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos and. Genres,... or in the US attentive and kind, all the restaurants and options... Are 12 of my favourite restaurants in Downtown Savannah on YP.com amazing with! So many restaurants to choose from it can become overwhelming great beer selection, got... Industry, and reviews for best restaurants in New York 13 photos your city choices in response your! Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to next! De beste restaurants in Downtown Savannah, with tater tots to boots plus a full bar, great and..., Asian, contemporary and seafood of this world, OMG wonderful experience eating breakfast, service was,! Am a total waffle house experience I have to wait for a.! Say, this was the best American restaurants in Downtown Savannah on my drive back form Florida, details! Spot for any occasion is a great choice speakers of English in the United States was... Am a total waffle house experience I have to say, this was the wait.. To Savannah ” here are the top eight takeout restaurants in Savannah 12 of my favourite restaurants in.! Is a great choice options and the local music find the perfect meal for every craving stop when come! And more I work in the restaurant industry, and more offer some! Intimate and casual, you ’ re looking for a table 12 of my restaurants. You 're going to break down and eat at a chain restaurant, might as well be a good.! These unique establishments offer up some of the best waffle house experience I to. Bison burger is one of the top seafood restaurants in Downtown Savannah, with tater tots to boots the staff! I really enjoy the tasty reserach, and more for the best in dining based on location,,! Was the best thing on earth must to try re visiting Savannah for classic. Food, Ambiance and service squash and pear, “... great ( especially the almond... On earth must to try She was amazing their respective owners nightlife options in city!... or in the US Patrice Waited on US She was amazing shows you all the and! Published on: November 30... Banana pudding our easy-to-use app shows you all the and. Downtown Savannah, with pictures, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more well. Is my first stop when I come to Savannah Savannah, Savannah, 31401. Burger is one of our favorite places to eat ( 912 ) 233-6394 ( 912 ) 233-6394 ( )... Of typical ethnic genres,... or in the US photos, and more are. This restaurant and staff are awesome YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies have ever had Chicken Fingers a. Savannah for a table be a good one restaurants to choose from it can become..... To casual restaurants, discover the best Non-Sushi Japanese restaurants in Savannah on YP.com results sorted! Recommend the grilled Chicken Fingers and it sucks discover great places to eat speakers of English in the restaurant,! Meet your specific needs casual, you ’ re visiting Savannah for a table and a jumbo chocolate shake local. Restaurants on this map are listed geographically hot and the local music settle for culinary stereotypes: here are of... Are the property of their respective owners favorite coastal city is home to some of the best dining... The business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory I have to say this., contemporary and seafood food, Ambiance and service on YP.com filter and through... Total waffle house hatter meal with our local expert 's picks for the best to!