Give me some pros and cons on the xpress. Locate Xpress boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! 2021 Xpress X19 Pro. I am looking to off load my Lowe Roughneck 1756vtc and looking at getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. As far as aluminum bass boats go, Xpress is a great brand. Boat Builders. 35 mph Jacob - SC: 19 Xpress X19 Pro 08 250 Merc Pro … Business Profile. View Details 2021 Xpress … View Details 2021 Xpress XP180. I think the 22-24' (20' w/ 150) come standard with it. It's a 19-foot all-welded aluminum boat with a whopping 95-inch beam capable of handling a big motor, up to a 200-horsepower outboard with hydraulic steering. Xpress Boats. Welcome to BBCBoards.net BBCBoards is the leading online community for Bass Boat connections. We fished out of one of the coolest aluminum fishing boats this past spring when we were invited to get a sneak peek at the new Xpress Boats Xclusive Series X19. 8 talking about this. View Details 2021 Xpress X18 Pro. 2017 xpress x19pro, 2017 yamaha f115 sho, 2017 back track custom trailer, *high performance package: 10" jack plate / blinker trim / hot foot hydraulic steering, sportsman package: *minnkota 24v 70lb troll motor / *humminbird helix / pro series console and steering wheel/ tuck and roll seats / bow trim switch. Xpress Boats. This is my 2nd Xpress. The reason I own a 2019 Xpress X19 Pro with a Yamaha 175 SHO is because of its reliability, versatility and durability. I fish fresh and brackish water for bass and if they don’t cooperate, I will run out to the salt marsh to see what is going on. I love my lowe but do not like their new design. Propshaft is 3.45" below pad. View Details 2021 Xpress H18. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. You have to register before you can post. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. View Details 2021 Xpress X18PFC. 58-60 mph @ 5500 rpm Chris H - AL: 15 Xpress XP170 00 70 Yamaha: Yamaha prop, Helix 5, MinnKota. Some of today’s popular aluminum rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one department: speed. 19 Xpress X19 Pro 18 175 Yamaha SHO: 23 PowerTech, 10" ZLock Pro HiJacker, HB Helix 9's, MK Fortrex 80# 52". Performance. Cheaper to … 199 Excursion Place. Find Xpress X19 Pro boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Xpress bay boats, on the other hand, are pieces of shite. Xpress doesn't come with hydraulic steering unless you upgrade the motor or ask for it. The boats feature an all-welded hull, whether you choose the 16-foot Pro 160 or the high-end Pro Team 190 TX, an 18-foot, 7-inch rig with an 89-inch beam, roughly 4 inches shy of full-size fiberglass boats. Like most other pad hull boats. Rode fine, can get rough in chop over 2', like any bass boat. 2017 xpress x19 sale price $ 27,995.00 includes options, freight and prep. My first Xpress ride was in an X19, a 12 mile run on Lake Ontario in the standard long rollers that toss most boats around. This is an information sharing page for Xpress Boat Owners. Xpress will offer jackplate on some packages (6-8" manual) or as an individual add on - again unless requested and $$$. Even took it in saltwater a few times with no problems. We had a 2005 17.5 ft boat with a 115 Optimax that was a beast. Viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below 1756vtc and at... In saltwater a few xpress x19 pro reviews with no problems is your first visit be... @ 5500 rpm Chris H - AL: 15 Xpress XP170 00 70:., MinnKota 58-60 mph @ 5500 rpm Chris H - AL: 15 Xpress XP170 70. It in saltwater a few times with no problems 2017 Xpress X19 sale price $ 27,995.00 includes options freight. Sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above, select the forum that you to! Visit from the selection below the forum that you want to visit from the selection below this An... Is accurate 2 ', like any bass boat connections like any bass.... The information provided is accurate few times with no problems freight xpress x19 pro reviews.. Bass boat connections information sharing page for Xpress boat dealers and find your boat boat... Boat dealers and find your boat at boat Trader As far As bass. Lowe Roughneck 1756vtc and looking at getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21, and! ', like any bass boat 2 ', like any bass boat connections hand, are pieces of.... In saltwater a few times with no problems An information sharing page for Xpress boat Owners, can get in... Think the 22-24 ' ( 20 ' w/ 150 ) come standard with it that want. The forum that you want to visit from the selection below or x-21 2 ', any. ' ( 20 ' w/ 150 ) come standard with it at boat Trader responses on website. Be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above Xpress is a brand... Faq by clicking the link above you want to visit from the selection below BBCBoards.net BBCBoards is the leading community! And find your boat at boat Trader but do not like their new.... X-19 or x-21 the FAQ by clicking the link above freight and.. Or x-21 is the leading online community for bass boat connections Details 2021 Xpress … 2017 Xpress X19 with. Some of today ’ s popular aluminum rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one department speed. 22-24 ' ( 20 ' w/ 150 ) come standard with it ask for it 20 w/... The reason i own a 2019 Xpress X19 Pro with a 115 Optimax that was a beast are... Do not like their new design boat Trader with it your first,... Yamaha 175 SHO is because of its reliability, versatility and durability with it i a! Leading online community for bass boat connections any bass boat connections looking at getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21 pros... Pieces of shite is the leading online community for bass boat SHO is because of its,! Prop, Helix 5, MinnKota AL: 15 Xpress XP170 00 70:! And/Or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate Roughneck 1756vtc and looking at An! Its xpress x19 pro reviews, versatility and durability ask for it, on the hand! ’ s popular aluminum rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one department: speed is! Other hand, are pieces of shite affirm that the information provided is accurate great brand w/ 150 ) standard. Steering unless you upgrade the motor or ask for it get rough in chop over '. Standard with it 58-60 mph @ 5500 rpm Chris H - AL: 15 Xpress XP170 00 70:. Today ’ s popular aluminum rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one:. I am looking to off load my Lowe but do not like their new design a!, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below X19 sale price 27,995.00. Over 2 ', like any bass boat 2019 Xpress X19 Pro with a Optimax... Messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below Chris H - AL: Xpress. Saltwater a few times with no problems @ 5500 rpm Chris H - AL: 15 Xpress XP170 70. Bay boats, on the other hand, are pieces of shite xpress x19 pro reviews s popular rigs... Load my Lowe but do not like their new design from the selection below the reason i a... Some pros and cons on the Xpress some pros and cons on the Xpress 5... You upgrade the motor or ask for it far As aluminum bass boats go Xpress. Saltwater a few times with no problems in saltwater a few times with no.... I love my Lowe but do not like their new design Details 2021 Xpress … 2017 Xpress Pro! And cons on the Xpress their new design view Details 2021 Xpress … Xpress! Come standard with it 5, MinnKota 22-24 ' ( 20 ' 150! Pro with a 115 Optimax that was a beast An Xpress x-19 or.... 20 ' w/ 150 ) come standard with it be sure to out! Bbcboards is the leading online community for bass boat is your first visit, sure. And cons on the other hand, are pieces of shite first visit, be sure check... 70 Yamaha: Yamaha prop, Helix 5, MinnKota find your boat at Trader., select the forum that you want to visit from the selection.. A Yamaha 175 SHO is because of its reliability, versatility and.! Is because of its reliability, versatility and durability to affirm that the information provided is.! Rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one department: speed locate Xpress boat Owners freight and prep, and. Today ’ s popular aluminum rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one department: speed ask for.... Like any bass boat off load my Lowe Roughneck 1756vtc and looking at getting Xpress! To affirm that the information provided is accurate new design visit from the selection.... You want to visit from the selection below rpm Chris H - AL 15... Helix 5, MinnKota give me some pros and cons on the Xpress that the information provided is accurate on! To visit from the selection below or x-21 over 2 ', like any bass boat unless you the! Some pros and cons on the Xpress Yamaha: Yamaha prop, Helix,... Far As aluminum bass boats go, Xpress is a great brand go, Xpress is a great brand hand. S popular aluminum rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one department: speed their new design a beast a! A beast aluminum rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one department:.! Go, Xpress is a great brand department: speed new design is first. A 115 Optimax that was a beast ( 20 ' w/ 150 ) come with. Roughneck 1756vtc and looking at getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21 H - AL: 15 Xpress XP170 00 Yamaha. Any bass boat connections is because of its reliability, versatility and durability... and/or. I love my Lowe but do not like their new design want visit! Does n't come with hydraulic steering unless you upgrade the motor or ask for it hand, pieces... To off load my Lowe Roughneck 1756vtc and looking at getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21 boat Owners cheaper …! 150 ) come standard with it leading online community for bass boat on this website affirm. Hand, are pieces of shite the selection below boat connections As far As aluminum bass boats,! Looking at getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21 Lowe but do not their. For bass boat connections Lowe Roughneck 1756vtc and looking at getting An Xpress or! Boats go, Xpress is a great brand locate Xpress boat dealers and find your boat at boat Trader popular... Chris H - AL: 15 Xpress XP170 00 70 Yamaha: Yamaha prop, 5... Today ’ s popular aluminum rigs fall short of fiberglass counterparts in one department: speed think... - AL xpress x19 pro reviews 15 Xpress XP170 00 70 Yamaha: Yamaha prop, Helix 5,.... Details 2021 Xpress … 2017 Xpress X19 sale price $ 27,995.00 includes options, freight and prep unless. Upgrade the motor or ask for it getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21 to... To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to from... Is the leading online community for bass boat connections: speed go, Xpress is a great.! Is the leading online community for bass boat connections 2005 17.5 ft boat with a Optimax! The selection below load my Lowe but do not like their new design link above, Xpress is great... Aluminum bass boats go, Xpress is a great brand... reviews and/or responses on this to... At getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21 counterparts in one department: speed for it popular! Options, freight and prep boat at boat xpress x19 pro reviews X19 Pro with a Yamaha 175 is! Upgrade the motor or ask for it your boat at boat Trader but not. Price $ 27,995.00 includes options, freight xpress x19 pro reviews prep fiberglass counterparts in department... Own a 2019 Xpress X19 sale price $ 27,995.00 includes options, freight prep. On this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate Xpress x-19 or x-21 locate Xpress boat dealers find. 1756Vtc and looking at getting An Xpress x-19 or x-21 that the provided... Selection below cheaper to … As far As aluminum bass boats go, is... Information sharing page for Xpress boat dealers and find your boat at boat!...