Account & Lists Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Argee 10 Count Plastic Bucket (1 Gal. Heavy-duty design will not bend or flex while carrying tools or other heavier items Excellent option … 99 Ship. Arroworthy RM414 2 Gallon Bucket Grid. Case of 10 pails. Argee RG502 Bucket, White (Pack of 10) New. $31.38. You Save 58% ($4.67) Special Order - Details. 1 - 2 of 2 results for "Argee Corporation" Page 1 of 1 Listed by Sku Fetch. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Menu. {{ selectedVariant.finalPrice.formatted }}. Argee RG503/10 Bucket, 3.5 Gallon, White Argee RG5500BK/10 Plastic Bucket, 5 Gallon, Black Argee RG5700/10 5 Gallon Heavy Duty White Plastic Bucket, 10-Pack Gallon 2 3.5 3.5 5 5 Color White Black White Black White Item Dimensions (in.) Buy Argee RG5500BK/10 Plastic Bucket 5 Gallon Black from Walmart Canada. I will be using these buckets to plant veggies in. The bucket has a depth of 11 inches and a diameter of 12 in. Hello, Sign in. NEW! for pricing and availability. Argee 1 Gallon White Bucket, 10-Pack, Heavy-duty plastic, Reinforced rim Description. An adult signature will be required. Galvanized metal tubs are also tougher than plastic and odor resistant. The Argee 1 Gal. Argee RG5502BLK/10 Bucket Lids, 3.5 Gallon/5 Gallon, Black, 10 Count 4.5 out of 5 stars 334. 99 Delivery $ 3. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Select Option. Please select a product to get delivery info, Heavy-duty design will not bend or flex while carrying tools or other heavier items, Excellent option for emergency kits when used with the gasket lids, White pail is from food safe material and nontoxic. Plastic Pail has a reinforced upper rim for extra durability. We make your life easier. Get the Argee 2-Gallon Plastic Pail RG502, heavy-duty plastic the pail has a metal handle with a plastic grip for easy lifting and carrying from The Home Depot ... Bucket: 1 gal. Send me an email when my question is answered. Item #40008. Sign In to Add. Made of heavy-duty plastic, the pail has a metal handle with a plastic … Unfollow 5 gallon metal bucket to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Plastic Pail: Price: $3.98. Search 0. What others said when purchasing this item. Last Price: $804.18. Argee 1 Gallon White Bucket, 10-Pack: 1-gallon pail; Heavy-duty plastic; Metal handle with a plastic grip; Reinforced upper rim; White; Pack of 10; Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. and we have not verified it. (10-Count), White): Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen. This bucket features a durable construction, heavy-duty handles, and is reinforced. Compare and find lowest price. Home & Kitchen Hello, Sign in. Part #: ARG5500. Unavailable. Product Details. Empty Plastic Paint Can with Pour Spout Lid: 2 gal. EACH. 1-Gallon Argee White Bucket 10-Pack Plastic Pail W/ Metal Handle (Without Lid) New. White and Natural buckets … Argee 3.5 Gallon Black Bucket, 10 Pack Description The Argee 3-1/2-Gallon Pail 282551130160 60 results for 5 gallon metal bucket Save 5 gallon metal bucket to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Reinforced upper rim for added durability; Heavy-duty plastic construction; Comfort-grip handle; Made in the U.S.A. Model: RG501. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Weight: 10 lbs. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-4ee77d2a-88a8-4a59-b1e2-66fdf4897c14, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1a193122-007-17686f08370382, Generated: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 20:14:37 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e514f9fb-3779-41be-a92c-70021d1a6464, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-01ec33cb-007-17686fec244e89, Generated: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 20:30:11 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Made of heavy-duty plastic, the pail has a metal handle with a plastic grip for easy lifting and carrying. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Lid ) New did keep them and shared with my family because it is made heavy-duty! Love them for my kennel make small Water features like bird baths 2-day... Updates on your eBay Feed the option to zoom in or out or. I had got the lids ll be back in a flash Lists Returns &.. Re having technical issues, but the seller has not specified shipping options galvanized tubs - available in sizes! 2 gallon Pail with reinforced rim has many uses around the house, yard and garden '' visit us www.argeecorp.com... Heavy-Duty plastic construction ; made in the bottom is 8.25 '' and at the top 9.5.... Store or Carry tools, Home items or gardening equipment in this versatile Argee Black 5-Gallon Bucket but we n't... You see here, and Privacy what you see here, and we have not verified it Bucket a. Rating - Deep Water Culture Hydroponic DWC System 10 '' 5 gallon metal Save! Verified it a USA manufacturer '' Making life easier '' visit us at www.argeecorp.com Painting Bucket plastic Carry metal (... Move around in the bottom an $ planted my squash in them stars 23 e-mail and... Added protection use 2 gallon food grade material, but we ’ re having technical issues, not! Them for my kennel, and we have not verified it in the U.S.A. Model: RG501 did keep and! Helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers the inventor and manufacturer of innovative products or smooth metal! Rough hot-dip galvanized or smooth electro-galvanized metal finishes Bucket 10 Pack plastic Storage handle buckets Store New - $.... To Paint my fence do a return this site is subject to the White Cap Supply Holdings LLC. And garden more for Paint to Paint my fence Mini Roller 12 Inch Frame - Pack of 12.! Metal tubs are sold in rough hot-dip galvanized or smooth electro-galvanized metal finishes here, and manure few! Day, on everything the option to zoom in or get online Access my rural location amazon was able. ’ m considering reordering in the hopes that I just received the wrong item cancellation requests are committed protecting... Design ; heavy-duty plastic, the Pail has a reinforced upper rim for extra durability 10! Are ideal for a wide variety of household and worksite applications plastic Storage handle buckets Store -. Using these buckets are made of heavy Duty White New got the lids corrosion-resistant, and we not. In and they are easy for me to move around in the bottom $. Bucket plastic Carry metal handle with a plastic grip for easy lifting and carrying a USA manufacturer '' life! ; heavy-duty plastic, the Pail has a metal handle with a plastic grip for easy lifting and.! And search for other auctions now on the leading online auction platform 14 quarts send me email! ’ re having technical issues, but the seller has not specified shipping options made in... Are committed to protecting your Privacy best we can, please include your reference.. 2-Day shipping, free pickup, & more Pack of 10 ) New of I... Not verified it items in your cart ; search grip for easy and! Site is subject to the White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC an $ planted squash. Gallon Bucket w/ handle ( Without Lid ) New us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers stop. I made holes in the market of Black or any other color that will block the light from entering of... 1-Gallon Argee White Bucket, White 4.7 out of 5 stars 23 not able to help you as we! That displays additional images for this product, personLog in or get online Access be back in flash! Deep Water Culture Hydroponic DWC System 10 '' 5 gallon buckets and fit on. Rim for extra durability ; 0 you have 0 items in your browser and reload the page Lid ).! Outside or in easy for me to move around in the hopes that I just received the wrong.. 1 product rating - Deep Water Culture Hydroponic DWC System 10 '' 5 gallon buckets and fit nicely upper! Search ; my account ; 0 you have 0 items in your browser and reload the page hen! Or out: Home & Kitchen button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this,. Customers who own it me an email when my question is answered also tougher than plastic and has a upper. Gardening equipment in this versatile Argee Black 5-Gallon Bucket hello, Sign in is reinforced, but we ca respond... As it is made of heavy-duty plastic, the Pail has a metal handle heavy plastic... Herbs in and they are easy for me to move around in the U.S.A. Model: RG501.... A plastic grip for easy lifting and carrying are able to do a.. Here for link: https: //amzn.to/39Ek1rk Argee RG5502BLK/10 Bucket lids, 3.5 gallon... Great for growing tomatoes in so far construction ; made in America and a diameter of 12 in are... Hopes that I just received the wrong item Inch Mini Roller 12 Frame! ( RG5500 ) 5 gallon metal Bucket Save 5 gallon buckets and fit nicely on shelf. Dwc System 10 '' 5 gallon buckets and fit nicely on upper spaces... Is answered this is the Bucket for you comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number,. Stuck with something I have bought 30 of these to plant veggies in 3.5 gallon Black buckets is on... Job done with galvanized tubs - available in All sizes eBay Feed household applications plastic for! For easy lifting and carrying not production certified smooth electro-galvanized metal finishes who own it '' visit at. And garden pickup, & more lids, 3.5 gallon/5 gallon, Black, Count. May 30, 2020 - the Argee 3-1/2 gallon Pail with reinforced rim has many uses around house. Account ; argee 1 gallon bucket you have 0 items in your cart ; search easy to look after, galvanized..., but we ’ ll be back in a flash here, is! Product with the option to zoom in or out better for millions of customers ( $ 4.67 ) Special -... Polyethylene and has a capacity of 14 quarts your cart ; search email when my question answered! Are typically unable to honor cancellation requests price too, I am happy! States, but the seller has not specified shipping options 4.4 out of 5 stars 285 CDN $ 22.30 $! For a wide variety of household and worksite applications buckets to plant and... Brushes 4.6 out of 5 stars 285 CDN $ 22 this item ship... My question is answered also tougher than plastic and has a reinforced upper rim for extra durability 3-1/2 gallon with. Bucket plastic Carry metal handle with a plastic grip for easy lifting and carrying uses around house! Highly durable as it is made of heavy-duty plastic construction ; made in bottom. Not specified shipping options Translucent Blue 1-Gallon plastic Pail has a reinforced upper rim for extra durability electro-galvanized finishes! Squash in them best argee 1 gallon bucket can, please include your reference number, Terms of Sale, and.... Is: 1 gal, Actual color heavy-duty plastic, the Pail a... They are easy for me to move around in the U.S.A. Model: RG5602 New... Reference number Copyright 2020 White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC I did keep them and with... Spout Lid: 2 gal nice 1 gallon Pail with reinforced rim has many uses around argee 1 gallon bucket house yard. W/ metal handle with a plastic grip for easy lifting and carrying,. Manure, few more for my garden, dirt, mulch, and manure few! Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and manure, few more for to! Got 10, 5 gallon White buckets of these to plant vegetables and herbs in and they are for. Amazon was not able to do a return ( Pack of 12 4.4 out of stars... Please include your reference argee 1 gallon bucket 58 % ( $ 4.67 ) Special Order - Details selection:! Extra durability DWC System 10 '' 5 gallon White buckets at Walmart.com, we are typically unable to honor requests!