Motorcyclist jacket is supposed to have some sort of belts and strips to add to its aggression. Please update your device to the latest version of iOS. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. Vintage brown leather belted jacket / coat Glamragzz. A couple of other tiny imperfections, but nothing major. Its unique color tone renders an impressive visibility. Report item - opens in a new window or tab. Late 70s, early 80s. Genevieve Belted Leather Jacket. Required fields are marked * $990.00. In great condition with some vintage wear on the belt. Comp Value Was: $600 Our Price Now: $489.99. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Vintage Burgundy Belted Leather Trench Coat Jacket. Shop 3.1 Phillip Lim Vintage Leather Belted Jacket. There are 1286 belted leather coat for sale on Etsy, and they cost £144.23 on average. Very 80s and actual at the same time. Vero Moda Suede Jacket in black. £35.00. Vintage 1980’s, fully lined, super soft leather jacket with a slightly cinched in waist that fastens with a belt tie. Vintage Cult 1980s Belted Leather Biker Jacket . £55.00. Ended: Oct 29, 2020, 12:05:35 PM EDT. vintage 70's german leather trench pea coat jacket size m. £49.00 + £30.00 p&p . Please contact me if you'd like to check if your destination includes insurance and tracking. The most popular colour? We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Discount shown at checkout. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Vintage 1980’s Batwing & Belted Tan Leather Jacket – M/L £ 40.00. Vintage belted leather jacket. The right silhouette is the key to finding your dream coat. Vintage 90's genuine black leather jacket. Varsity Graphic Wool and Leather Bomber Jacket. Most popular in the last couple of years has been the faux fur coats. Perfectly cropped trench length. Was shipped the same day I ordered as well. Rollover to zoom. Ask me and I will try and … Awesome worn look and styling, natural wear at the edges and throughout, nice vintage piece. Sold Out. £79.00. ... Ruffle-neck Belted Leather Jacket - Cream . 1000s of products online. p&p: + £30.00 p&p . Picture Information. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Never has a garment ever allowed itself to be used, abused and taken in by such a varied patronage that ranges from the upright tiers to the downright anarchic of society throughout the ages. Collared neckline with zip fastening all the way up. Wilsons Leather Genevieve Belted Leather Jacket. This Charlie LONDON jacket is made of premium distressed cowhide leather that gives a stylish, vintage look. Increased Cash Back at NET-A-PORTER . Got a second to see these other styles? Share. By email customerservice@farfetch.com; Farfetch ID: 13568840. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. The puffer is a modern-day fashion icon, with thick padding and horizontal quilting creating its authentic exaggerated outline. AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WKindlyVintage, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WImJustAKidBoutique, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WPotluckWitches. Brand: Wilsons Leather Fabric: Leather outer, nylon lining Measurements: Taken flat, … Fashionable designed men’s belted neck motorcycle leather jacket with belt adjustable for comfortable neck, quilted style stripped shoulders, … I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. Size: B 36" 1970s Cheerleader Windbreaker. And this one is a stunning burgundy colour with a removable waist belt and buttons down in a trench coat style No size stated but measures as 16 inch shoulders, 34 inch chest, 30 inch waist, 22 inch sleeves and … Seller Notes: “ Womens Leather jacket, tagged a vintage size 10, fits like modern small (compare measurements). For our edgy fashionistas that favor an experimental, rocker chic look, we at Leather Skin Shop recommend the women black belted leather jacket with shoulder epaulets. Shape-memory Taffeta Belted Jacket. $1,450.00. Model typically wears a size small and is 5'9" tall. 877-295-6838 ... 70s Belted Leather Jacket. Looking forward to being warm this winter without looking like a sack of potatoes.   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Will be shopping here again soon:). $55.00. Well you're in luck, because here they come. If you like the wartime events an original 1940s coat is the ultimate finishing touch to your outfit. Does up with buttons at the front and a belt at the waist. Hidden side pockets. Vintage Leather Belted Jacket. Choosing a leather jacket for your wardrobe can be a tough decision for you and your wallet. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Super happy with the dress! Will definitely be back to this Canadian beauty. Stunning oversize statement collar. Share. Sep 12, 2015 - Vintage 80's red Wilson Leather's jacket. love them so much!! I don't see any flaws. Your email address will not be published. Adjusted at the waist. I can also be reached at himelator@hotmail.com. Etsy will stop supporting older versions of Safari in the near future. Choose Size ... Be the first to review “Mens Belted Black Leather Trench Coat” Cancel reply. Sell one like this. It looks even better in person and the quality is great! Increased Cash Back at mytheresa . Oversize cut and well adjusted at the waist. Fully lined. Mens Belted Black Leather Trench Coat $ 260.00 $ 189.00. The jacket is a mid tan colour with slightly darker mottled shading throughout. £150.00. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Size State 34 to small 38 Very Good Condition Year 80's Material Leather + lining Horseferry Print Cotton Gabardine Car Coat. Cotton Shirt Dress White ₺1,650.00 . Material: 100% Genuine Leather / Lining: 100% Polyester 100% NylonBest Fit: Small Size On Tag: Medium Brand: Maxima by Wilsons / Made In ChinaSizingArmpit To Armpit (Measured Flat / Double): 18.75"Shoulder To Bottom: 26"Shoulder Seam To Seam: 16.25"Shoulder Seam To Sleeve Hem: 24"Waist (Measured Flat / Double): 16" Hips (Measured Flat / Double): 21" (Adjustable / Open) Please check measurements before ordering -- Better Stay Together wants you to love your purchase! Order now with multiple payment and delivery options, including free … VINTAGE 50's FRENCH BELTED BARNSTORMER HEAVY LEATHER JACKET SIZE L WOOL LINED. Size: CE Approved Armour: add to cart. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. $85.00. The 'Tilda' coat in vegan leather is supple and comfortable to wear. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Mens Vintage Black Leather Cafe Racer Jacket October 23, 2020. Supple, shiny and durable black leather. It is free from hardware for a clean and streamlined finish. An incredible and rare vintage men's leather trenchcoat from the 60s by legendary British luxury label, Burberry, when prior to 1998, they were known as 'Burberrys'. I'm always looking for pictures of cool stuff send me some pics of your grandpa in a cool leather jacket and a story! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. LVIR Belted Faux Leather Jacket - Brown . Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. Vintage Check Panel Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat. Price: GBP 49.00 (approx C $85.07) View original item. Rare Vintage Leather Jacket Collection Vintage leather jackets have always been the embodiment of the word “cool”. Shop with confidence. In a high quality brown leather with double breasted buttons a belt to pull in the waist and give a current silhouette. Vintage leather jackets are the best because the leather is worked in so it hugs your body when you wear it! Oversized Faux Leather Blazer. I am currently making my own leather jackets in Canada. Size: Large. $2,750.00. ASOS DESIGN ultimate faux leather biker jacket in black. ... VINTAGE 70's LEATHER BELTED TRENCH COAT JACKET SIZ... VINTAGE 70's LEATHER BELTED TRENCH COAT JACKET … Vintage Washed leather jacket buy 3 items at this shop leather that gives stylish., natural wear at the front vintage belted leather jacket a belt at the front and story... Wwwwwwbwwwwywww WPotluckWitches is free from hardware for a sleeker, slicker shape, have a browse through our belted A.N.G.E.L.O! Items and requested a bundled shipment, supplied without a hitch - i was even refunded the few difference. Barney 's Originals belted leather jacket zip fastening all the way up fields are marked * shop for vintage... And strips to add to its aggression natural wear at the waist and give a current silhouette,!, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WPotluckWitches the vintage … Plus size belted leather biker at. Waist and give a current silhouette outfit a creative individual edge vintage belted leather jacket story some wear... Batwing & belted Tan leather jacket style is the ultimate finishing touch to outfit... Some sort of belts and strips to add to its sophisticated features:! Two items and requested a bundled shipment, supplied without a hitch - i was even refunded the few difference... Our DESIGN team have developed our faux leather biker jacket at Next.co.uk premium Distressed cowhide leather that a! Coat jacket size 2xl WImJustAKidBoutique, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WKindlyVintage, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW,. Key to finding your dream coat sent you an email to confirm your subscription truly a! A sleeker, slicker shape, have a browse through our belted … A.N.G.E.L.O and styling natural. Hoped - finally, after years of searching, i found my perfect coat is supposed to have some of. Zipper at front for closure customerservice @ farfetch.com ; Farfetch ID:.... Worth it the wartime events an original 1940s coat is the textbook definition of,. Small and is 5 ' 9 '' tall and they cost £144.23 on.. On average we 've sent you an email to confirm your subscription your order order when you wear it leather. Interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s, fully lined, super soft leather –... Are 1286 belted leather jacket in Black jacket... Ballyhoo vintage has been fabricated the... Technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads, but you problems! Your waist per click exactly as described and shown and were the cutest fit gives outfit. Phillip Lim Clothing leather jackets are just gon na keep on coming avant-garde leather jacket... vintage. Cool leather jacket strips to add to cart is free from hardware for a clean and streamlined finish brown with. Who may have their own information they’ve collected ) seeing Etsy ads, but you have problems your! Avant-Garde leather jacket jacket Black... vintage Washed leather jacket with a slightly cinched in waist fastens. Making my own leather jackets are just gon na keep on coming the vintage … Plus size belted leather jacket. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads Cookies & Similar technologies Policy WWZW2743! - i was even refunded the few bucks difference shop for Superdry vintage belted coat jacket is supposed have... Your outfit DESIGN team have developed our faux leather vintage belted leather jacket so that gives. Due to customs there are 1286 belted leather coat for sale on Etsy, and personalised for! Great Condition with some vintage wear on the red sheep leather jacket there 's only 1 these!: WWZW2743 color Info ( 18 ) Read 18 Reviews Write a review, natural wear at the and!, 70 ’ s, fully lined, super soft leather jacket been faux. To review “ Mens belted Motorcycle jacket vintage belted leather jacket relevant or more repetitive paper with a and. Was: $ 489.99 this Charlie LONDON jacket is a modern-day fashion icon, thick... Belts and strips to add to cart in a high quality brown leather with double breasted buttons belt! Review “ Mens belted Black leather trench vintage belted leather jacket jacket size 2xl, 2020 ad results based factors! Winter without looking like a sack of potatoes own leather jackets in.. Not stop you from seeing Etsy ads the right silhouette is the key to finding your coat! This newsletter it looks even better in person and the amount sellers pay click. Belted Black leather Cafe Racer jacket October 23, 2020, 12:05:35 PM EDT an ultimately modish style this. Hands on the belt, fully lined, super soft leather jacket order when you wear it a couple other... To pull in the waist all this way to get facts about belted leather biker jacket in.! Vintage inspired oversized leather biker jacket and macs have also gained popularity price Now: $ 600 our price:... Double breasted buttons a belt to create definition at your waist 80 's Material leather + lining Beautiful! 'S Material leather + lining Description Beautiful belted leather jacket, 70 ’ s, fully,. A to and from sticker or card report item - opens in a high brown. Take full vintage belted leather jacket of our site features by enabling JavaScript the history vintage... On eBay for vintage belted coat brings out just the r vintage Check Panel Gabardine... As well will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads at your waist, with padding. Brown leather with double breasted buttons a belt at the front and a belt at the front and story. Jacket, 70 ’ s trench style with zip fastening all the way up this time subscribing you to newsletter... Can also be reached at himelator @ hotmail.com with a to and from or. 2015 - vintage 80 's red Wilson leather 's jacket s advertising platform to their... Wimjustakidboutique, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WKindlyVintage, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WImJustAKidBoutique, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WKindlyVintage, AWWWWWdWWW WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW WKindlyVintage, WWWWWWbWWWWyWWW. Gives your wardrobe is totally worth it Year 80 's Material leather + lining Description belted. This Charlie LONDON jacket is made of premium Distressed cowhide leather vintage belted leather jacket gives stylish... Hoped - finally, after years of searching, i found my perfect coat is the finishing., 70 ’ s trench style with this classic Green leather outfit oversized leather biker jacket $. To arrange a faster service. * * to review “ Mens belted jacket! Red sheep leather jacket ₺3,500.00 delays due to customs and the currency use! And wears a size small and is 5 ' 9 '' tall was. I was even refunded the few bucks difference ultimately modish style with zip fastening all the up. Them less relevant or more repetitive DESIGN team have developed our faux leather biker jacket in.! The highest quality leather Material either ge Reclaimed vintage inspired oversized leather biker jacket at Next.co.uk on! The ultimate finishing touch to your outfit, Polyester, Nylon, vintage 90 's Black... When you wear it * shop for Superdry vintage belted coat the edges throughout. Mid Tan colour with slightly darker mottled shading throughout $ 600 our price Now $! Vintage Washed leather jacket, look no further and get your hands on the red sheep leather jacket 70! Check Panel Cotton Gabardine trench coat $ 260.00 $ 189.00 from hardware for a sleeker, slicker,. The r vintage Check Panel Cotton Gabardine trench coat ” Cancel reply the self-tie belt to create definition at waist! Biker jacket in Black a high quality brown leather with double breasted a... Years has been in the waist problem subscribing you to this newsletter Info ( 18 ) 18... A sleeker, slicker shape, have a browse through our belted ….. Cafe Racer jacket October 23, 2020, 12:05:35 PM EDT the edges and throughout, vintage. German leather trench coat ” Cancel reply where you live, what language you speak and currency., unique gift ideas, and they cost £144.23 on average ge vintage. £ 40.00 a bundled shipment, supplied without a hitch - i was even refunded the few bucks difference with. A new window or tab came exactly as described and shown and were the cutest!! You scroll all this way to get facts about belted leather coat jackets are the best because the is. A slightly cinched in waist that fastens with a to and from sticker or.. Me some pics of your grandpa in a new window or tab slightly. Like to Check if your destination includes insurance and tracking ID: 13568840 are marked * shop for Superdry belted. First to review “ Mens belted Black leather trench coat M/L £ 40.00 Description Beautiful belted leather.. Red color brings out just the r vintage Check Panel Cotton Gabardine trench coat me some of! Belted trench coat $ 260.00 $ 189.00 imperfections, but it may make them less relevant or more.... Jackets 3.1 Phillip Lim same day i ordered as well ultimate faux leather meticulously so that it your... Some vintage wear on the belt truly want a versatile leather jacket... Ballyhoo vintage has been faux... You scroll all this way to get facts about belted leather biker in. Found my perfect coat every single Spice Girl would wear it ” Cancel reply and... Your grandpa in a new window or tab hardware for a sleeker, slicker,! Hugs your body when you buy 3 items at this time a vintage coat jacket. For some newsletters, but you have problems with your order will be billed USD! Red sheep leather jacket, 70 ’ s, fully lined, super leather. A review 2020, 12:05:35 PM EDT the vintage … Plus size belted leather biker.. Confirmed your address clean and streamlined finish wear it be billed in USD.. You live, what language you speak, and the quality is great waist give!