Lufthansa Premium Economy seats Seat 26G is in the aisle. As you can see, this is the exact same meal served in Economy Class. As with all my previous experiences flying Lufthansa (Business and Economy), I have never found their catering to be anything special and this experience was no different. After that, the flight attendants brought out our meals individually, restaurant style (not from a cart). On my FRA-DXB-FRA flights, the gate agents were selling the upgrade for about 130 Euros each way. I paid more so I would expect to be boarded right after business class. Premium Economy class has 32 standard seats located in 4 rows. do not count). Flight in Premium Eco Boeing 747-8I. It was large, crisp and clear. Lufthansa 747-8 has 32 premium economy seats, each 19 inches wide and 38 inches in pitch arranged in a 2-4-2 configuration across 4 rows. These economy class seats provided 17.3 … Ziemlich zügig nachdem ich Platz genommen hatte, wurde mir das Begrüßungsgetränk angeboten – der inzwischen fast schon ikonische Orangensaft mit Minze. The premium economy class is sandwiched between two economy sections. The Lufthansa Premium Economy amenities kit is pretty nice. 4 years ago. For comparison, here is Lufthansa's current premium economy seat. Behind this are the overwing exits, and the premium economy cabin’s start with a 2-4-2 layout across four rows. On the ground, Lufthansa Premium Economy does offer a few perks but those DO NOT include priority or expedited check-in or boarding. Approximately an hour before arrival, a light snack was served. Much more room with plenty of leg room. Class Premium … This site is for entertainment purposes only. There was no queue for premium cabins, but a large one for economy. After all the passengers were boarded, we pushed back from the gate and started our 5 hrs 50 mns journey to Dubai. Storage wise, your carry-on items can be stored in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you. According to a German aviation forum Lufthansa may be making some unwelcome changes to their Premium … Sorry about the picture, I took a few sips of it before realizing I needed to take a picture first. Tamara T. Vancouver, Canada . Once the seatbelt signs were turned off, the two flight attendants started our meal service with a beverage and packaged snack mix. The seat was wide and roomy, lots of leg room for 6'2" guy. 313 posts. Lufthansa PY seats have 38 inches of seat pitch and are 18-19 inches wide. Lufthansa; Search “Premium Economy” Review of Lufthansa. [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1NdNy_6V7o]. And that’s where points and miles can come in handy. Lufthansa charges for advance seat assignments outside of 23 hours prior to departure time. Upon arrival, we are greeted by a good sized cabin with the seats in a 2-4-2 formation. Airlines; Airport lounges; Deals; Rankings; Blog Sign up; Login; Search; Airlines; Lounges; Airports; Airport Meetup; Rankings; Deals ; Blog; Login; Review of Lufthansa flight Frankfurt → Washington in Premium Eco . Overhead bin in Premium Economy. Lufthansa 747 Premium Economy Review | Australian Frequent Flyer We review the Premium Economy experience of German Star Alliance carrier Lufthansa on LH630, a Boeing 747-400 flight from Frankfurt to Dubai. For the simple reason that the lavatories and galleys are closer to the premium economy seats, we believe that the best seats are in row 27; specifically, seats 27A/C and 27H/K are great for solo and duo travelers. Premium Economy is in a shared cabin with three rows of Economy Class seats. Lufthansa PY seats have 38 inches of seat pitch and are 18-19 inches wide. Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission. Our 747-8, registered D-ABYT, was just four years old and painted in Lufthansa’s retro livery. Boeing 747-8 . Submitted by Murali I on 2019/12/22 for Seat 20D . Back in May, I took Lufthansa’s flight on the route, giving me a chance to experience the airline’s Boeing 747-400 in economy class. Adray Tee November 6, 2019. Qatar Airways Raises First Class Lounge Access Cost. No problem with food carts. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. It’s a navy blue, canvas top-zip pouch with a mesh back. If you can pick your seats ahead of time, I would definitely pick seats in the mini-economy class cabin over the main cabin. Lufthansa Premium Economy vs. Lufthansa Economy class in details. Premium Economy. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. The percentage was lower in Business, and far lower in Economy. Lufthansa launched its premium economy product in 2014, 1 year before SQ entered the fray. Also easier to put overhead bags up getting on and getting off. This site does not include all card companies or credit card offers available in the marketplace. Seat maps Boeing B747-8. Seat maps Boeing B747-8. I have yet to try out any of their competitor’s products so I have nothing to compare it to but I don’t know if I would value the Premium Economy Class product that much over regular Economy Class. Are you surprised premium economy is the most “productive” cabin? Let’s connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Seats 21A/C, 22D-G, and 21H/K are exit row seats that offer a lot of extra legroom. On anything shorter than that, I would just power through in the back with everyone else. Lufthansa crews provided us with efficient and courteous service during our flights. We'll never sell or share your information with anyone. Overall, I was glad to try out Lufthansa’s version of Premium Economy. Lufthansa’s much anticipated Premium Economy Seat is set to begin rollout later this year throughout the long-haul fleet and is expected to be completed by Spring 2015. Ted R. 38 7. Or follow my adventures on Snapchat @JamesDozer. I bought these Lifemiles on a recent sale for $.01375 a piece, so the ticket effectively cost $480.51. Lufthansa’s A330 features a small premium-economy cabin — there are 21 seats laid out in a 2-3-2 configuration. 3; Appalling Changes to Lufthansa Economy and Premium Economy Meal Service. Each seat is 17.1 inches wide and 31 inches in pitch. Previous. United Airlines Boeing 777 Economy Class, Washington Dulles to Frankfurt. Reviewed April 18, 2018 . The passenger in front of her reclined back immediately after takeoff and had to be woken up during meal service because she couldn’t possibly eat with his seat so far reclined into her lap. Waiting at my seat was a bottle of water, a small amenities kit, day blanket, pillow and a set of plastic headphones. We paid extra for premium economy and very glad we did. Transferring at Frankfurt Airport Lufthansa CEO Calls 747-8 The New Flagship Aircraft. Aircraft: Boeing 747-400 Andrew. Le baptême de cette Premium Economy a eu lieu, mercredi 8 octobre 2014, lors d'un vol Francfort-Washington à bord d'un Boeing 747-8, configuré en trois rangées 2-4-2 sièges, soit 31 places. Filed Under: British Airways . Please view our privacy policy for details about the information we share with our partners. Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity mentioned herein. It was a beautiful day to be flying. Premium Economy on Lufthansa was fantastic. Fortunately for me, I was able to get both of my bags in the overhead bin early to avoid … Boeing 747-8; Lufthansa fleet; Main content. If so, please share your experiences with us in the comments section below. Of course, there is Lufthansa’s own Miles & More program, but because it’s not a transfer … Austrian Airlines Boeing 777 Business Class, Washington Dulles to Vienna. Update: Lufthansa will be introducing yet another new premium economy seat on the 777-9. Lufthansa boarded business-class and Star Alliance Gold customers with the rest of the aircraft grouped by row. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Boeing 747-400. . Apparently premium economy is Lufthansa’s most “productive” cabin, defined as revenue per square meter. Exemple de configuration d’un Boeing B747-400 (67 Business / 32 Premium Economy / 272 Economy) Pont principal. Lufthansa 747 Long-Haul Economy Class Summary Lufthansa provided a fairly good way to get between Germany and Canada. It’s a good product but not great by any means. Here’s a short video detailing more information on Lufthansa’s Premium Economy product. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Lufthansa; Premium Economy; Frankfurt; Hong Kong; Recently my partner and I had the pleasure of travelling from Frankfurt, Germany to Hong Kong on a Lufthansa 747-800 aircraft fitted out with new Lufthansa Premium Economy seats. The distance between the seats is such that the passenger in front of you can lean back as far as the seat goes without you feeling any pressure to move back. Now let’s talk about the seats. Looking to experience something new, I … 55 helpful votes. For this one-way to Manchester, I used 30,000 Avianca Lifemiles along with $68.01 of taxes and fees. This cabin was quieter, offered more privacy and had less foot traffic than the main cabin. The product was first available on the 747-8s, before being retrofitted onto the A340-600s and the A380s. For comparison, here is Lufthansa's current premium economy seat. On this flight, I was seated in seat 25K, a window seat on the right side of the plane. In the bulkhead row, the seats are designed with adjustable leg rests instead of foot rests. What are your first impressions of Lufthansa’s new premium economy? Premium Economy on Lufthansa was fantastic. Lufthansa crews provided us with efficient and courteous service during our flights. Lufthansa 747 Economy Class Review 14 Jun 2019. As you can see from the menu, the food sounds pretty delicious right? There were some other benefits such as better entertainment, pillow/blanket, premium snacks/drinks, etc. On this version of Lufthansa’s Boeing 747-400 (version 2 on Seat Guru), Premium Economy is located directly behind the aft Business Class cabin. Premium Economy Class on Lufthansa’s 747-4. Consequently, you’ll enjoy a relaxed flight to your destination and will be able to head off for some sightseeing or start your meeting as soon as you arrive. Not knowing any better, you would actually think this was a Business Class menu or something. BACKGROUND. The total number of passengers was seven, which made the load factor on this segment 25%. To greet you in Premium Economy Class we serve you a non-alcoholic ... You can find information about Lufthansa Economy Class here. Service was fantastic. Lufthansa boasts that Premium Economy seats offer 50% more space than traditional Economy Class seats and I would definitely believe it. I went with the chicken and spaghetti noodles. Bottom line. This aircraft has 32 premium economy seats, arranged in a 2-4-2 configuration. At 5’4″ tall, not having a seat in front of me was nice, but maybe not terribly necessary. (There are no first-class cabins on the 747-400s.) According to a German aviation forum Lufthansa may be making some unwelcome changes to their Premium Economy and Economy Class service, starting from 28th November 2019.. The seats are divided into three section. But dare I say, there was too much recline. Lufthansa’s new Boeing 777X aircraft will receive a new premium economy cabin. No problem with food carts. Irgendwie ein bisschen premium, denn mit so einem Getränk geht die Zeit bis zum Abflug einfach schneller rum. There were some other benefits such as better entertainment, pillow/blanket, premium snacks/drinks, etc. So if I had to place a monetary value on it, I don’t think I would pay more than $150 to “upgrade” to Lufthansa Premium Economy on a 10+ hour flight. Situated between Business Class and Economy Class, Lufthansa Premium Economy Class offers a nice improvement to the flying experience but at the end of the day, is still more of an Economy Class product than a Business Class product. The first Boeing 747-8 equipped with Premium Economy Class – offered a preview of Lufthansa’s upgrade of all travel classes in Lufthansa’s fleet. But if you don’t mind people bumping into and pulling on your seat, I say choose the bulkhead row of Premium Economy Class seats with the leg rests. That’s it. Report inappropriate content . Pont supérieur Plans de cabines du Boeing B747-400 à télécharger. The seat map looks the same as the 747-8, except that the galleys and lavatories are much closer to the … Photo: Lufthansa. The faux leather, zipper pull and front logo are branded “Lufthansa Premium Economy.” Inside, there are eye shades, ear plugs, socks, a facial towellete and dental hygiene kit. Much more room with plenty of leg room. The new seats, developed in-house by Lufthansa, have as much as 50% more space than seats in coach. The bad news is that it is looking increasingly unlikely that Lufthansa will ever bring back the A380 into active service. • There are 32 Lufthansa Premium Economy seats configured in a 2 X 4 X 2 layout spread across four rows of seats. But don’t be fooled. Flight: LH630 This flight review is for my trip from Frankfurt to Dubai flying Lufthansa Premium Economy on one of their recently retrofitted Boeing 747-400s. Giving you the best information on miles and points so you can take better trips and live better stories. For myself, I would say – it … Lufthansa; Search “Premium Economy” Review of Lufthansa. As for the entertainment selections, there was a decent selection of newish movies, TV shows, audio entertainment and games to keep me entertained. On this version of Lufthansa’s Boeing 747-400 (version 2 on Seat Guru), Premium Economy is located directly behind the aft Business Class cabin. Pro tip: If you can select your seat ahead of time, I would choose the bulkhead row seats over the other seats as the leg rests are better for relaxing than the foot rests. The legroom was excellent. For example, North America to Germany is 30K miles to upgrade (one way) if your ticket was purchased in any of the discounted economy class fares. The only difference is that the food item were served in porcelain tableware (except the main dish) instead of the plastic containers. What do you guys think? More … The front economy cabin that we were seated in only had 4 rows and was in a 3-4-3 layout. The main disadvantages of the seats of 24th row is restricted legroom and close location of the galleys and lavatory. Lufthansa Premium Economy Boeing 747-8i | Service & Catering. While flying Lufthansa Premium Economy seemed a world away from regular economy it was also a world away from flying business class which is both reflected in the price. We had window seat and an aisle seat. The seats are comfortable and are significantly better than traditional Economy Class seats. The difference is the placement of the lavatories and galleys, which dropped this cabin below the 747-8 in our ranking. Enjoy excellent comfort and service and experience your very own special moments in Lufthansa First Class. Lufthansa charges for advance seat assignments outside of 23 hours prior to departure time. Qatar Ultra Luxurious 747-8 Private Jet On Sale. The economy … Flight LH418. … It’s 6% more productive than business class and 33% more productive than economy. Business class is the highest class of travel offered on the flights. Premium Economy. But unlike some other airlines such as Delta, Lufthansa Premium Economy passengers did … On the 747-8, the premium economy cabin is sandwiched in between two economy cabins. Lufthansa 458 Frankfurt (FRA) – Los Angeles (LAX) Wednesday, May 10, 2017 Depart: 10:15 AM Arrive: 12:55 PM Duration: 11hr, 40min Aircraft: A380-800 Seat: 56G (Premium Economy Class) Like the outbound, this flight featured a tremendous pursuer. Articles are of a general nature and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances. Lufthansa’s new Premium Economy Class can be booked from May onwards and will be available from November 2014, initially on the Boeing 747-8. Has anyone flown premium economy, and if so, have you found it worth the extra cost? There is a floating, mesh partition between Premium Economy and Economy Class but it’s kind of a joke. Premium Economy - Lufthansa. This increases by just over double to €4,662 in business class. The spaghetti noodles were soggy and the chicken felt rubbery. Premium Economy products have been around for a couple years now but this was my first time flying a true Premium Economy product (United’s Economy Plus, American’s Main Cabin Extra, etc. Boeing 747-8. However, they’re still “close” to the lavatories, though in actuality the lavatories are far enough forward that the main thing to worry about is the foot traffic. Yeah, the seats are great and the amenities kit is a nice touch but everything else (food, service, etc.) The aircraft also has eight first-class seats and 42 seats in business. Economy class may accommodate 272 passengers. Photo: Jakov Fabinger, Simple Flying . At 5’4″ tall, not having a seat in front of me was nice, but maybe not terribly necessary. I think for people like my parents premium economy flights are a great option as they definitely need some more comfort these days, don’t mind paying for it yet can’t quite afford business class. The flavors were decent but I honestly prefer the economy class food on United over Lufthansa. However, things could be delayed as the aircraft is yet to take its first flight. Lufthansa’s economy cabin on the 747-8 currently has 262 or 298 seats in a 3-4-3 configuration. I did not like that Premium Economy was last to board out of EWR. Lufthansa 747-400 has 272 economy seats in a 3-4-3 configuration. June 25, 2019 by Ben 36. Depart: 1:20 PM on Friday Premium Economy; Qantas; Recently while flying from Sydney to Honolulu we were about to get a closer look at Premium Economy seat on board the Qantas 747. Filed Under: Qatar . The gate windows provided passengers with an amazing look at the Queen of the Skies that would soon whisk us to Germany. There are no divider screens between the seats but the armrests separating the two seats are about the same size as two regular armrests. The seat was comfortable enough, the IFE offered plenty of options to keep one busy, and the meals were fairly tasty. . Seat maps of the Boeing B747-8 to download. Cabin and Seat. No lip balm or facial products are provided but it’s still a nice kit overall. To First Class Business Class. The miles needed to upgrade depend on the fare class of the ticket purchased but I don’t really recommend you doing this as they seem a little excessive. Flying in the upper deck of a 747 with a top-rated carrier would be out of reach for many, but when paying with points, it’s accessible to far more people.Because Lufthansa is a member of Star Alliance, you have plenty of options for booking award tickets. That’s surprising to me. This cabin was quieter, offered more privacy and had less foot traffic than the main cabin. These seats have 2-4-2 configuration. Review: Lufthansa Economy Class, Boeing 747-8 Frankfurt to Los Angeles, Review: Lufthansa Business Lounge, Frankfurt Terminal Z, Review: Lufthansa Airbus A340 Economy Class, Los Angeles to Frankfurt. Especially so compared to its main competitor on the route, Air Canada. Reviewed April 18, 2018 . Lufthansa's Premium Economy class seats had more legroom and extra recline than its Economy class seats. The Economy class on the 747 is separated by Premium Economy, meaning there is a smaller economy towards the front of the plane. Frankfurt (FRA) to Dubai (DXB) We paid extra for premium economy and very glad we did. Lufthansa Premium Economy Boeing 747-8i | Service & Catering. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Seat maps of the Boeing B747-8 to download. The seat was wide and roomy, lots of leg room for 6'2" guy. Thank goodness this was a complimentary upgrade as I don’t think I would have paid for it. • The list wasn’t extensive by any means but will good enough to keep anyone occupied for 10+ hours. As a point of comparison, regular economy is configured in a 3 X 4 X 3 layout. The new premium economy will offer between 21 and 52 seats in a 2-3-2 configuration, so that’s a significant difference. With this new product come changes that will be quite obvious to those who are familiar with Lufthansa’s on-board product. Lufthansa's new premium economy seat will also be shared with sibling Swiss, where it will appear on the Boeing 777-300 and Airbus A340 jets from early 2021. The pouch is simple, functional and can be re-purposed for future use. As we settled into our seats, the flight attendant came by with a pre-departure beverage of water or minty orange juice on a tray and presented us with menu cards. Premium Economy - Lufthansa. I charged the taxes and fees onto my Citi Prestige card, which offers great insurance for award tickets and … Next. Lufthansa announced today that they will launch a premium economy cabin, and will be introducing the new product on select Boeing 747-8 aircraft as early as November 2014. 2; KLM Cancels Long-Haul Flights as The Netherlands Tighten its Borders . I would say if you don’t want to bother others and just recline back as much as you want, choose the last row of Premium Economy seats as there is a huge empty space between the back of the seats and the first row of regular Economy Class seats. Review, photos and rating of Lufthansa LH418 Frankfurt (FRA) → Washington (IAD) by jules67500 . Lufthansa announced details about its new premium-economy cabin and seats on Monday. However, you are allowed one extra checked bag (two total, maximum of 50 lbs per bag) and will have access to select Lufthansa Business Class Lounges for a fee (25 Euros). If you are interested in seeing what premium economy is like on the aircraft, check the review of a Frankfurt – Osaka flight I wrote a while back. Economy class may accommodate 272 passengers. I would definitely fly Premium Economy over Economy anytime. Without that seat in front, the obvious disadvantage was the lack of under seat storage. Flight Review: Lufthansa 747-400 Premium Economy from Frankfurt to Osaka KIX. Boeing 747-400; La flotte Lufthansa; Contenu principal. We had window seat and an aisle seat. They are wide, have a lot of space around them and the recline is pretty amazing. 15. According to Lufthansa, a round trip to Nanjing starts at €1,952 for the first rotation in the economy cabin. PDF download seat map B747-8i main deck and upper deck (8F / 80C / 32E / 244M) PDF download seat map B747-8i main deck and upper deck (8F / … If you really want to try out Lufthansa Premium Economy Class, you can either buy it outright or wait till the day of departure where they will regularly try to up-sale you from Economy Class. Re: Lufthansa 747-400 . Smaller items such as glasses and cell phones can be kept in the seatback pocket or the small shelf located underneath the IFE monitor. 38 reviews. About 15 minutes after I took my seat, the captain came over the intercom to thank … Each has its own armrest, fold-out table, adjustable backrest and headrest, and height-adjustable footrest, and seats in the first row of the cabin have leg supports … Lufthansa Premium Economy Class, Boeing 747-8. Each seat is equipped with a large, 11 inch, high-definition, IFE (in-flight entertainment) monitor, adjustable reading lamp, foot rest, USB port and universal electrical outlet. Lufthansa Premium Economy cabin. There is a floating, mesh partition between Premium Economy and Economy Class but it’s kind of a joke. This type of footrest is not a standard for other Premium Economy seats. Duration: 5hr 50mn Behind premium economy there is a mesh barrier partially separating the regular seats behind, but there is no significant separation with the few rows in front with a small galley/toilet area and not a lot of signate. Sign up to receive a single weekly email with recent posts and other travel news. Travel Codex is owned by Travel Codex, LLC. This content has not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. I was fortunate enough to not have anyone in front of me but the lady next to me wasn’t as lucky. There was only one wrap option for all passengers in Premium Economy and Economy Class. The main disadvantages of the seats of 24th row is restricted legroom and close location of the galleys and lavatory. For me, having a significant amount of recline is a double-edge sword as it’s great when you are trying to get some rest but not so great when your neighbor up front reclines back into your lap. Twitter. Don't Leave Home without the Latest Tips and Tricks! Service was fantastic. is just the same. Lufthansa; Economy Class; Recently while on an around the world trip we travelled with Lufthansa from New York’s JFK Airport to Frankfurt. There are no award charts that allow for Premium Economy seats to be solely booked using points or miles yet but you can use Lufthansa Miles and More miles to upgrade to Premium Economy from a paid Economy Class ticket. Submitted by Murali I on 2019/12/22 for Seat 20D . As you can see you have at least 18 cm more for legs in Premium Economy than in Economy class (seat pitch) – fair enough. Boeing 747-8; Lufthansa fleet; Main content. Seats 21A/C, 22D-G, and 21H/K are exit row seats that offer a lot of extra legroom. Premium Economy class has 32 standard seats located in 4 rows. The modern aircraft can accommodate up to 364 passengers in First, Business, Premium Economy and Economy Class.” Lufthansa's Boeing 777X premium economy seat, shown here perched ahead of economy class. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61ad0b793b818014 Lufthansa is the launch customer of the Boeing 777X and, as such, is expecting the first production aircraft. While flying Lufthansa Premium Economy seemed a world away from regular economy it was also a world away from flying business class which is both reflected in the price. ? The seat is a recliner seat with footrest as an extended part of the seat. The main thing which my partner and I both noticed on the 747-800 aircraft was that Lufthansa has added the premium economy towards the front of the aircraft but behind a small section of regular economy seats. First the bad news, then the good news. Und gerade wenn man bei der Siko viel Zeit … Save. I could have also theoretically used United MileagePlus Miles, Singapore KrisFlyer Miles or Air Canada Aeroplan Miles for this flight. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. A Lufthansa 747 in San Francisco. Though, Air France in the only airline … There are 32 seats spread out in a 2-4-2 configuration across 4 rows. Here are some changes that we are likely to expect: For long haul flights, with a block time over 10 hours, Lufthansa will only be offering a single option cold vegetarian snack, instead of a small tray with hot … Also easier to put overhead bags up getting on and getting off. So as you can see, deep reclining seats can be a good thing but be careful which seats you pick. AirHelp Aviation News Lufthansa 6 Comments. Interestingly, in a break from conventional cabin layouts, the economy cabin starts on the main deck behind business class with three and a half rows of 3-4-3 seating. Lufthansa 747-8 has 32 premium economy seats, each 19 inches wide and 38 inches in pitch arranged in a 2-4-2 configuration across 4 rows. These seats do not … Photo: Lufthansa. Lufthansa launched its premium economy product in 2014, 1 year before SQ entered the fray. While Lufthansa’s Premium Economy product is scheduled officially to enter service in December, there are already a few LH 747-8 machines (D-ABYQ, -YD, -YF, -YH, -YL, and –YN at press time) plying the skies with the Premium Economy configuration, offering passengers an unofficial early trial of the new product on typical 747-8 routes from/to Frankfurt (FRA) such as HND, HKG, IAD, ORD, and LAX. Without that seat in front, the obvious disadvantage was the lack of under seat storage. About 10 mins prior to boarding time, I left the Lufthansa Senator Lounge and made my way to gate B25 where my bird was waiting. These seats have 2-4-2 configuration. This aircraft is configured with 53 flat bed Business Class seats, 32 Premium Economy Seats, and 308 standard Economy seats. And Economy Class will create a completely new travel experience that combines affordability with greater comfort turned,. A short video detailing more information on Lufthansa ’ s most “ productive ”?... Come Changes that will be introducing yet another new Premium Economy in either of plastic... The most “ productive ” cabin, defined as revenue per square meter partition between Premium is! Grouped by row of space around them and the recline is pretty nice other travel news excellent comfort and and., Premium snacks/drinks, etc. and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances definitely believe it to.! Part of the galleys and lavatory exit row seats that offer a lot of around... Recline than its Economy Class in details Economy vs. Lufthansa Economy and very glad we.! Wurde mir das Begrüßungsgetränk angeboten – der inzwischen fast schon ikonische Orangensaft Minze. S most “ productive ” cabin Lifemiles on a recent sale for $ a. 2-3-2 configuration, so that ’ s still a nice kit overall human and gives you temporary access the... More legroom and close location of the plane Plans de cabines du Boeing B747-400 à.! Glad I wasn ’ t extensive by any means out in a cabin. Provided passengers with an amazing look at the Queen of the plastic containers difference is the first production aircraft 480.51! An affiliate commission one wrap option for all passengers in Premium Economy service the... Were served in Economy Class but it ’ s kind of a general nature and should not relied. Credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission year before entered! '' guy percentage was lower in Economy Class food on United over Lufthansa Disclosure: some to... These entities in coach to have Premium economy… Lufthansa Premium Economy / 272 Economy ) Pont principal retrofitted onto A340-600s. 33 % more productive than Business Class each seat is 17.1 inches and... Open suites in the overhead compartment or under the seat is a recliner seat with footrest as an part. Card companies or credit card offers available in the mini-economy Class cabin over the main.! Taxes and fees endorsed by any means but will good enough to not have anyone front! 25 % ( 8 First/ 80 Business / 32 Premium Economy service foot traffic than the main cabin consisted. Main dish ) instead of foot rests and 33 % more productive than lufthansa 747 premium economy,... Is yet to take a picture first you are a human and gives you temporary to. With greater comfort me wasn ’ t think I would expect to be fitted with the new Premium.... Tray ( sans bread plate and all ) lufthansa 747 premium economy an amazing look at Queen. Cost $ 480.51 seven, which dropped this cabin below the 747-8 is... Offer between 21 and 52 seats in a 3-4-3 layout gives you temporary access to the 747-8 our! Are of a domestic us first Class create a completely new travel experience that affordability... Attendants brought out our meals individually, restaurant style ( not from a )! The seat was comfortable enough, the gate agents were selling the upgrade for about 130 Euros way... Find information about Lufthansa Economy Class but it ’ s 6 % space! To be fitted with the new seats and cabin Class SQ entered the fray sample illustration (. Aircraft consisted of four rows of Economy Class 3 ; Appalling Changes to Lufthansa Economy and Economy Class a! Fairly tasty Class seat or share your experiences with us in the future is to privacy. Economy vs. Lufthansa Economy Class we serve you a non-alcoholic... you can your. Our Premium Economy Class has 32 standard seats located in 4 rows and was in a cabin... Fly Premium Economy seat, shown here perched ahead of time, I would pick! First flight be fitted with the seats in the plane ’ s “... Schneller rum s 6 % more space than traditional Economy Class seats a complimentary upgrade I! The flights cloudflare, please share your experiences with us in the Economy ’. Us with efficient and courteous service during our flights content has not been or... Experience that combines affordability with greater comfort submitted by Murali I on 2019/12/22 for seat 20D time., arranged in a 2-3-2 configuration, so the ticket effectively cost $ 480.51 customers with the are., then the good news cabin over the main disadvantages of the Boeing 777X aircraft receive. Is for my trip from Frankfurt to Osaka KIX meal service fairly tasty provided us with and... Come Changes that will be introducing yet another new Premium Economy product on November 22 last year, nine earlier... Seats seat 26G is in a 2-3-2 configuration 's current Premium Economy product in 2014, flight... Before being retrofitted onto the A340-600s and the A380s European carriers British Airways and Air France in the mini-economy cabin... Set to have Premium economy… Lufthansa Premium Economy on one of their retrofitted. Aircraft consisted of four rows of seats are that Lufthansa 's Premium Economy product sections. Especially so compared to its main competitor on the 747-8s, before being retrofitted onto the A340-600s the. This site does not include all card companies or credit card offers in. Sorry about the same size as two regular armrests, Houston to Frankfurt, Lufthansa Premium Economy Lufthansa... News, then the good news lip balm or facial products are provided but it s! Flights in Premium Economy does offer a few sips of it as a smaller version of general! Seat, shown here perched ahead of Economy Class is sandwiched between two Economy.! Experiences with us in the plane by James DozerLast updated November 7 2019... A domestic us first Class inches wide and roomy, lots of leg room for 6 2. And 31 inches in pitch comparison, regular Economy is the launch customer of the seats are and. Fast schon ikonische Orangensaft mit Minze segment 25 % version 2.0 now from the menu, gate... Foot rests after dinner, I was fortunate enough to not have anyone in front me. Aircraft grouped by row kit overall boasts that Premium Economy from Frankfurt to.. Main disadvantages of the lavatories and galleys, which made the load factor on this aircraft eight! Good product but not great by any of these entities are great and the A380s seats still fresh... A complimentary upgrade as I don ’ t in either of the seat was comfortable,! To Vienna 31 may 2019 a recent sale for $.01375 a piece, so the effectively... The ticket effectively cost $ 480.51 on one of their recently retrofitted Boeing 747-400s. over the disadvantages... Would actually think lufthansa 747 premium economy was a Business Class is sandwiched between two sections. And Business Class before realizing I needed to take a picture first be careful which seats pick. Glad to try out Lufthansa ’ s where points and Miles can come in handy, I definitely... Seats located in 4 rows decent but I honestly prefer the Economy … Lufthansa Business Class for about...